REDDIT IS TALKING ABOUT US

REDDIT IS TALKING ABOUT US reddit.com/r/books/comments/6ghfe5/have_you_guys_ever_been_to_lit_Veeky Forums/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/books/comments/6ghfe5/have_you_guys_ever_been_to_lit_Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugh, typical reddit doesn't get that we in fact love John Green and that it is all ironic memes

where is quick_rundown and other r/Veeky Forums originated vermin to complain about "muh fake list"

Jesus christ what a bunch of faggots. People saying this website is "toxic" or "problematic". And that shitty tree-view layout and the god awful upvote/downvote system. I don't understand how you can post on a website where comments are deleted so often and they are ordered in terms of "upvotes". I guess if you're a pussy who wants a curated space then it's perfect.

you have to go back

It's designed more for finding content than discussion. Here discussion works because every comment is equal, nothing gets boosted up beyond each other, the biggest problem here is just spam and forced memes and that kind of thing. There, upvotes/downvotes enforce a self-fulfilling sort of groupthink and clique system that kills earnest discussion. It does work quite well for aggregation content though, which is what it was initially designed for after all.

>us

to everyone from reddit reading this thread including op I hope demons rape your mothers to breaking

So, OP is either a regular r/books user, in which case he should kill himself, or he went out of his way to visit the subreddit to find something to rage about/repost on lit, in which case he should fucking kill himself.

*infects all redditors with treatment-resistant lice*

suffer for ur whoel life even when ur dead in hell you will have eternal lice!! :)

*touches you*

hahaha you got my reddit cooties hehehe

*abacinates you*
lol :)

they make too much of the racism
I read plenty of non-whites - Greeks, Romans, Italians, Irish, Russians, Jews
not that I want any of those 'people' moving into my neighborhood, but I will read them from time to time.

xD gud 1

How do I upvote this thread?

Hey reddit suck my ding dong

Veeky Forums is good but if you don't find (((zogposting))) or muh Chas muh Stacey /r9k/ threads cancerous you're already lost

Found the Jewish Lesbian

Absolutely haram, knowing there is filthy redditors on this board makes me fucking sick.

gb2reddit

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums also discusses philosophy

>look at the website out of curiosity
>half the comments in every thread are [removed]

How do you enjoy that? It's like the moderators are trying to "protect" you from bad comments.

So what arebetter lit forums?
I like the plug and Post approach.

lel

I CAN'T BELEIVE IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is from last time they had a thread on us
how does it feel to be part of the bad boys of literature?

Fuckin hell hahaha. Trying to justify lack of interest in trying to read on a deeper level hahahahaha.

I agree with that comment desu

>le 14 and counting

me2

Not a shred of irony

I agree with this and ANY femanons who feel alone or out of place here just slide on into my DMs and I'll be there 4 u bb

mememaster

not even wrong desu reddit.com/r/books/comments/6ghfe5/have_you_guys_ever_been_to_lit_Veeky Forums/dir4xm7/

>muh genre wolfe

Normies out!

Roasties out!

Reddit out!

This is a spook free zone.

>see few of the redditors acting like the tough boys from "that" Veeky Forums
>open up their browsing history
>mfw

one of the many blessings of anonymity is not knowing how many of you fucktards came here last year or so after seeing some hella fuckin epic screencap on imgur or some shit, even though your behavior sticks out sometimes

I love how they don't understand the meaning of sarcasm, they recognize we're clearly superior to them in every aspect, but too afraid of breaking the conditioning to accept the truth.

Once they realize that "toxicity" and "misogyny" are just spooks to keep you from thinking too much, they'll finally have good taste in literature.

i spoke too soon

>being this spooked by the oldfag meme

I'm amazed that people unironically use words like "toxic" and "problematic". I thought them being this retarded was just a meme.

pic related, bumping and sage acts as an ad-hoc upvote/downvote system

you know it and I know it.

fuck you

They shouldn't try to read actual literature,for they might come across offensive concepts like a character using the word nigger in a time that was normal to say.

>Some of the posters there genuinely believe women to be inferior to men
But they are though.

age hasn't been visible in years. I do agree with the reacts thing.

but women are clearly inferior.
name one book. just one. and not middlemarch, even "george" couldn't bear to be considered a woman. one book that even comes close to being marginally good.
stop whining, you are either yourselves women, or may as well be. you're fucking worthless in the art world. i've seem your paintings, sculptures, all just so happen to be nothing but reiterations of your vaginas. at least the phallic nature of male art only extends so far before that flesh is carved away and all that remains is bare emotion and control.
women just lack that central thing, that essential core. depth. plain and simple.

I've been saying from the start these booklists are a mistake. The more we make, the more redditors come here.

>As problematic as things can get on Veeky Forums, their special interest boards do host real [topic] nerds.
yass guise xD

how can one type out a reaction like this, maybe reread it, and decide to post it? mind boggling.

>but women are clearly inferior.
name one book. just one. and not middlemarch, even "george" couldn't bear to be considered a woman. one book that even comes close to being marginally good.
Harry Potter. I don't appreciate she sexism BTW.

[+56]

Hi guys, I am from Reddit. Mostly I read Game of Thrones and some other fantasy stuff (sorry I heard you guys don't like it). So I heard I need to start with the Greeks? Is Homer any good? How does it hold up to modern fantasy like Tolkien for example (I love LOTR).

EDIT: fixed grammar

EDIT 2: I don't understand all the downvotes, just let me ask a question for chrissakes.

EDIT 3: Wow, my PM box is full with a lot of interesting recommendations. Thank, guys.

EDIT 4: Thank you for the gold stranger!

Close, but redditors generally dislike Tolkien (muh bombadil, muh slow pace, muh spiritual nature) and prefer the films.

this nigger

>being this invested in muh female inferiority
You can't be an Amerifat, can you? What pragmatic use would clinging to this belief possibly have for you as you go about your day?

Hannah Arendt

i bet you're a woman.

>I swear none of them have actually read the books they're talking about.

Not wrong

>these people unable to even respond to the original comment

That was me in that Richard Spencer thread. I'm doing my part to scare away normies.

Thank you /pol/, I'm sorry I ever doubted you

>Veeky Forums thread isn't even on the front page of r/books
>43 comments
>reddit thread has been on the front page of Veeky Forums since its inception
>60 replies in under 2hrs

why are 4channers so obsessed with reddit.

Bumb btw

we hate it, it's a disgusting place

They're the pure refined shitore of whats become of middle class males today

cheers pal, keep fighting the good fight.

They talk about us nearly every week, they invaded /sffg/ so hard it killed the thread.