What's the best way to have eggs on rice?

What's the best way to have eggs on rice?
>sunnyside and mix the liquid yolk into rice
>scrambled
>omelet

>inb4 the jap thing with the raw eggs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLmA2UVkkkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How I do it:
>scrambled + tomato over white rice
>sunny side up over savory risotto
>raw egg over heavy/spicy fried rice

If u zoom in you can see a strand of hair but it looks good

fried egg where the edges slightly brown and blister up. yolk remains runny

>sunnyside and mix the liquid yolk into rice
is my personal favorite
[spoiler]but I do the raw egg thing at high class Iranian restaurants[/spoiler]

this

Poached with some salt, pepper and chopped green onion.

Eh I actually do like the raw egg. Bit of soy sauce. Drop off sesame seed oil or seeds. Minced green onion.

raw egg on hot white rice for breakfast every day cause poor/lazy fag.

What type of rice is that?
You added sesam, but what else?

Please don't say j*p, as it's a culturally insensitive term for the honourable people of Nihon. I thank you for your understanding.

My grandaddy didn't land on the beaches of nipon and kill a bunch of fucking japs that were trying to kill him because they were honorable. They were fighting on the side of hitler and sucker punched the pacific fleet like a bunch of god damned cowards. They deserve every bit of disrespect they've earned and you can take that sentiment and shove it way up your ass till you can taste it.

as for how to eat an egg over rice.. the gooks know best and no one should eat it any other way.

Never understood the raw egg shit. Raw eggs have almost no taste.

Must be a texture thing.

You've seriously never tasted egg yolk? I mean, even every diner/grocery store farmed ones have a distinct flavor along with a velvety texture.

>No jap thing with raw eggs. Aight.

Have jap thing with cooked eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLmA2UVkkkk

Sunnyside with soya sauce

Scramble, barely cooked

Throw on rice, mash it loosely together with spoon
Drop in tbsp of sesame oil and soy sauce

mash more, eat.

How I survived in college. Its still really good to me.

>boiled chicken onions and eggs for breakfast
help me japan wtf are you DOING

Only gooks are savage enough to do this, I seriously hope you arent copying savages.

My mommy taught me eating raw eggs is dangerous unless they're basically fresh from the bird's ass. Was mommy lying all along?

>sucker punched the pacific fleet like a bunch of god damned cowards
Top brass knew and let it happen.

If you're a pussy, set a sous vide (or a crock-pot with a temperature controller) to 130 and let your eggs sit for an hour. Sterilizes them without heating them enough that the egg curdles.

>take leftover fried rice or yellow rice
>or hell, even leftover white rice
>fry egg VERY over easy or sunnyside up
>you want it to be pretty runny, even the white
>set atop reheated rice and add desired sauce, seasonings, or vegetables
>mix it up as you eat

You don't have to do the raw egg thing, but you need the egg to be underdone to get it right. The yolk and some of the white will cling to and bond with the heated rice. It won't be slimy. But if you cook the egg even to JUST doneness it will turn into scrambled egg or just a fried egg sitting on a rice throne.

This but with some kombu daishi or whatever its called

onsen tamago served on top of a curry

I do fried rice with eggs. A lot more eggs than most people do, but it is leftovers and I like protein. So like 1/2 cup rice, two eggs, veggis/meat/whatIsOnHand. hot sauce and seasonings. I only do eggs and rice as a leftover dish. Often it is delicious as fuck though.

I just do the jap thing but i also add some cajun seasoning for a little extra kick.

fried in the same pan as a few thin slices of spam, kimchi on the side

Eggs over easy leaning towards hard. Topped with green onions, seasoning and a bit of fish sauce. Pop that shit over some rice and it's heaven

Those seem like very expensive ways of eating a raw egh

So... over medium?