Pizza thread

best pizza place. quality, and price being the main factors. local places included. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my local is better than any chain can hope to be but that's any local pizza place

thought there was a name on there its papa joe's

Papa Johns is crap but get the pan crust, WELL DONE, pep, extra cheese, onion. Thank me later.

dominos > little caesars > pizza hut >>> papa murphy's >> papa johns

Prince St. pizza. right around the corner and better than any chain has ever been

Cheese deep dish with Italian crazy bread seasoning. Essentially a giant cheese bread with marinara. Shit's cash.

>quality, and price being the main factors
>11 dollars for a fucking small cheese
lrn2read

you can order that?

God Tier
>Your local pizza joint
>Mellow Mushroom
Good Tier
>Papa John's
>Marco's Pizza
Meh Tier
>Domino's
>Little Caesar's
>Frozen pizza of any brand
Shit Tier
>Pizza Hut

for the quality its good and i am poor as long as your not nigger poor that's is reasonable

who the fuck gets a small cheese

throw papa Murphy's into the the shit tier and yeah

anybody have Sahara pizza? they're pretty good but are pricy

and move pizza hut up one it deserves to be in meh for at least inventing stuffed crust
also fun fact Stuffed Crust Pizza made its debut on March 26, 1995. Six days later, Pizza Hut kicked off a $45 million national ad campaign for the new item, buying TV time during the NCAA's Final Four weekend. The 30-second spot created by BBDO New York shows a tuxedo-clad Trump in a gilded suite along with Ivana Trump, whom he'd divorced five years earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

>little caesar's above pizza hut
lol

Had Dominos buffalo chicken pizza some weeks ago and have been dying to get another one. It was so fucking good.

>comparing $30 restaurant pizza to $10 take out pizza

Papa John's is good for what it is. Of course there is better pizza out there.

Pizza Hut’s crust is flakey and severely lacking in the gluten department, like some kind of cake they forgot to put sugar in and covered in sauce and cheese for some reason. At least Little Caesar’s gets the crust right.

papa joes is take out too and is better then 1st class little johns if you want cheap pizza go to 711

Great tier
>Papa John's
>Jet's

Good tier
>Pizza Hut
>Dominoe's

Fixed

>papa joes is take out too
It's also a sit down restaurant and 3x more expensive

>if you want cheap pizza go to 711
Oh come on, convenience store pizza barely even food

A well-made Papa John's deluxe is good. If you can't tell the difference between that and a greasy gas station pepperoni slice on a crackery crust, I don't give a shit what you think.

Pro tip: our pan pizzas are always well done. They go in the oven one and a half times in order to cook the dough all the way.

Essentially there's no point in asking for well done pan pizzas unless you like your pizza with burnt toppings

>It's also a sit down restaurant
no no its not its a walk in walk out with food or delivery in napa CA
and quality>price always

Ethan is this you

Let me tell you people, prices of pizza anywhere outside of Italy are ridiculous. Here you would pay 10 eurobucks for the most expensive pizza in a good place in a good location. If you want to go full out loco for one night you might find some 12 eurobucks pizza at some extremely snob semi hipster place where they simply overprice it but you'll never get beyond that.
>inb4 but I paid 20 bucks for a slice of pizza in Venice
Yeah well guess what

what?

You got fucked by a restaurant probably run by chinks

their bbq chicken pizza is the best

711 pizza is worse than tonys frozen pizza

papa bless

I ate at Mellow Mushroom once and it made me violently ill shortly after. I dont get the hype.

I've tried Papa Johns in three countries now. In the USA it was weird and terrible, in the UK it was weird and terrible, and in the Netherlands it was...actually really, really, good.

What the fuck is going on?

Atlas is really good and imo the best loval place
Also has cuatom pizzas at a much lower price but youre charged per topping