How do we stop the rampant cocaine abuse in restaurant bathrooms?

How do we stop the rampant cocaine abuse in restaurant bathrooms?

>stop the rampant cocaine abuse in restaurant bathrooms
Why would you want to do that?

Make cocaine illegal

You can't. All chefs are felons. Especially Ramsay.

#MeeToo

Make restaurants a cocaine free zone.

You don't? That's on them, not me.

Provide easier accessible resources for those suffering from substance abuse, and aggressively campaign to eliminate the stigma against getting help for drug addictions.

Alternatively, make cocaine a hipster drug so that it becomes too fucking expensive for most people to do.

Not food related. And you can't stop people snortin yayo if they wanna. neva. you feel what I'm sayin?

Why isn't there a drug related board on Veeky Forums anyway?

Make restaurants illegal, obviously.

>stigma against getting help for drug addictions
>Implying there's more stigma for seeking help than there is for being a junkie
Also
>Implying the resources aren't out there already, and most junkies are even interested in seeking them out

I'd willingly get addicted to cocaine

>Make cocaine expensive
...Lad

It's the most overrated drug there is.

> How do we stop the rampant cocaine abuse in restaurant bathrooms?

By snorting in the kitchen

i can't believe how much more expensive cocaine has gotten over the last 10 years. when i was in college it was about $50 a gram and $150 an 8ball. now it's double that; $100 a gram and $250-$300 an 8ball.

meanwhile, weed has plummeted from $120 a quarter to $70-$80 a quarter.

And they cut coke more and more. In reality it's like quadrupled in real value. Another reason not to do coke.

This.

If you need to be productive just get a friend to give you Adderall or something. Insurance pays for that shit.

I thought most cocaine was, like, 10% cocaine, 90% cheap filler?

Also, sorry, you're right. I'm retarded.

The answer is obvious: deal with the issues that make cooks addicted to cocaine in the first place. I guess it's probably the high workloads and stress they have to deal with.

Or is this a troll thread baiting for some funny meme answers or simply some (You)'s?

Reduce the expectation that food has to be served quickly.

Just place a banner outside the place that says 'this is a drug-free establishment and our staff works at a careful pace to deliver high quality service and food.' Under that, add a picture of a an attractive, racially diverse group of smiling servers and cooks.

Remove the doors to the bathroom. Including the stall doors.
No privacy, no coke.

>being this uninformed

the bathroom is all tiled with just a vent in the floor
no windows, no urinals, no toilets

snort off that

Holy shit are u from the states , you guys are getting taxed da fuck out. dwn here a gram is still 50 . And half o of weed is 100 and a quarter is 50 I'm talking about some fire fucking shit no refs.

It's just another skit by Ramsay after he found coke in his restaurant, and now he's blowing it up saying ALL restaurants has this problem and it needs to stop!
If you missed the point, basically it's another one of his TV shows to keep the cash flowing, but this one is even worse because he doesn't even cook most of the time.

>Doing coke as a utility drug at work
>Not superior speed
Fucking Americans