I'm having a Harry Potter themed Halloween party for my girlfriend...

I'm having a Harry Potter themed Halloween party for my girlfriend. what are some essential Harry Potter themed foods and drinks I could make for the occasion?

Beer for you, make some faggy punch with a bunch of fruit in it, everclear, and a brick of dry ice and call it some name from that movie. Then whisper in her ear in your best Harry Potter voice "wanna shag baby"

butter beer is pretty easy

RANDY, DO I MAKE YOU HORNY?

Just browse pinterest or tumblr where her ilk live. Surely people who never matured beyond worshiping Rowling would have more ideas than a board of cranky alcoholics/armchair chefs

I bet you're a Tolkien Fag.
>don't worry, both suck

No, but your response ousts you as the perfect person to answer OP's question. So why don't you be helpful instead of getting offended over your man/womanchild status?

I'm just here to get your goat m8. He should get a hufflepuff hookah, do that jungle juice idea with dry ice, and make a normal dish like chicken with a puff pastry tail and call it a cockatrice (if that's even in those books, idk).

Mix cyanide and kool aid and save us all from the burden of your existence

just melt a tub of margarine and pour it in some pbr

Get some budwieser or coors and pour melted butter in to it, stir it up well.

Wala you just made butter beer

you guys know this is pasta right?

I fucking hate "nerdy" normies.

arent we all?

Can something this short and mundane qualify as pasta?

It can when its posted semi-frequently over at least a 4 year time frame.

is milhouse a meme?

This is literally, unironically, authentically triggering me.

Milhouse not being a meme is a meme, duh.

use the unofficial harry potter cook book, i have it and its got a bunch of stews and desserts and shit that are in the book, not the famous ones like butter beer and shit but there are some pretty cool recipes

This but add antifreeze