Bookshelf Thread

Looking for recommendations for anything Native American

Read whites or fuck off to plebbit

You can pick up an old edition of Early American Lit Norton Anthology. Just take a peak at the years to make sure it's the earliest Am lit one. There's some good stuff in there. It'll provide a range of material.

Also, anything by Sherman Alexie, obviously.

Castaneda.

I heard hes a charlatan though, i have nothing against charlatans its just if theres the OG available I would prefer it.

Revolting.

Good. you must change your life

You're actually the one who has to change his life

this. You can become well educated and refined by only reading whites, and that way you get a guaranteed quality (very little culture of resentment).

>Plant Spirit Medicine
I would tell you to kill you self, but you're probably going to die from a preventable disease a few years from now. So why bother?

I do constantly. I love you. The light that reaches your eyes from the pixels on your screen loves you

>I would tell you to kill you self, but you're probably going to die from a preventable disease a few years from now. So why bother?

I go to western docotrs. I was just curious about what that guy has to say. Hes not much of a writer(nor claims to be) but Id love to meet him in person.

For this Ive read most of Giorgio Agamben's work. He has read basically everything ever written by whites. I would very much recommend him if youre goal is refinedness.

>Penguin Classics version of the The Bible
I kek'd

Read Bearheart: The Heirship Chronicles and then enjoy the shit out of it

crisper image.

hey i was wondering , what kind of filth are you ? i wouldn't want to judge but come on ....you're not making it easy .

I am the personification of the hyperuranion and you are a microbe to me. I'm observing you underneath a microscope and taking notes right now.

N. Scott Momaday's House Made of Dawn

i just came all over your microscope

Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee