Do you step into the bus or on to the bus?

Do you step into the bus or on to the bus?

Usually when I'm in doubt about something like this I just "write around it."
Enter. Embark. etc.

"Onto"

Unto.

unto

On, to optional.

It depends on how tall it is.

"hopp'd uponst"

stepping in
getting on

Sizefags stay on your containment board

eagerly awaiting Onideka midmonth release

whacking off as you step on

I step unto the bus

this bus i see yonder, i shall set myself thereupon

Just google it with quotation marks and see what comes up more often

you enter the bus

I did a quick search through Google Books and it looks like both "into" and "onto" are used interchangeably here.

Step onto the bus sounds better. It describes the first action of stepping your foot onto the bus's platform or stairs.

Step into the bus is more external and less personal. The bus as a whole becomes the focused entity.

One steps on the bug, not the bus. One boards the latter.. or the former, but only if the bug is big and a board is handy.

>2017
>into bus
>not in front of bus

The people on the bus go Up and down,
Up and down,
Up and down.
The people on the bus go Up and down,
all day long

You get in a car, in a taxi and in a helicopter. You get on a bus, on a train, on a plane and on a boat.

Just because.

You step in the bus

Google isn't exactly a corpus.

kek

There'll never be a good time to ask this so I'll do it now, what the hell is "Step into Christmas"? What was Elton on? Of all the ways to phrase it he goes with that? And every year people sing along to it as if it's not fucking nonsense. Boils my piss.

It's a mentality I suppose. An all-encompassing attitude. On par with "winter wonderland" or something maybe.

Great advice avoid breaking the flow, you can always come back and amend.

Severely underrated post

"on" if you sit on an open vehicle or can move around inside the vehicle.

"In" if you sit and can't move around.

you step onto the bus and in doing so, (assuming your not on it's roof) then you're also going into it (not really stepping into it though)

>assuming your not on it's roof
**you're its

Either way is correct. They are just different ways of viewing your entry. Once you are riding the bus, you are both on and in it.

it's obviously related to size

the first group you step into, because you are essentially stepping into a chair

the second group you step onto, because at the point of entry they are essentially moving platforms

If you have to ask then you're off the bus.

lol

Yes

This

fucking kek

so this was Veeky Forums. one big piece of uptight constipation

>2017
>taking the bus

you alight from a bus.

makes it sound like a semi-mystical experience