How does one correctly eat this? Do most people actually give into that weird “authentic” slurrrpppp meme?

How does one correctly eat this? Do most people actually give into that weird “authentic” slurrrpppp meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L9m6FoSw4jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You eat it quickly.

This. You eat it quickly and quietly in your car in the dark before heading to McDonalds on the way to Wendys on the way home.

youtu.be/L9m6FoSw4jE

Honestly, when people chew with their mouths open, make smacking noises, or otherwise eat like a sloppy bitch it makes me irrationally angry. But all that goes out the window when a bowl of ramen in front of me. Slurping and sipping is somehow not annoying anymore and makes the meal more enjoyable senpai

>Do most people actually give into that weird “authentic” slurrrpppp meme?

Asians do, they don't have weird Victorian dining etiquette hangups and also they know slurping atomizes the broth in your gullet, giving you maximal flavor intake as you get the double whammy of taste and smell

Don't forget to sup a spoonful of the broth before you start chowing down on noodles and toppings lest you bring great shame to the broth cook

Or you know, breathe through your nose while you eat your food so you can taste it without sounding like a pig and disturbing people's conversations.

Slurping on other food is gross, but slurping soup is pretty much a rule. Who wants to sit there and forlorny drink soup in silence like its a beverage

God the fucking dude next to me at work always eats apples with his mouth open, it's so fucking loud like dude do you not notice that literally nobody else in the entire city does this fuckkkk

Are you a jockey by chance?

kek

So tired of this jockey meme.

i'm lost here

You fucking eat it.
Just try not to get soup everywhere.

>There are adult human beings who are confused by a bowl of soup
Do you live in a group home of some sort? Who looks after you?

Not the same thing idiot

>chopstick noodle/broth/whatever else you want onto the spoon you should have with it
>chopstick noodle directly to mouth if it holds the broth well/or no spoon
>drink leftover broth at the end

Or just slurp it up because it's one of the few dishes its acceptable to do so

Lmfao

>that weird “authentic” slurrrpppp meme
it's not a meme you fucking retard, it's what the chinks actually do
it's because the air you suck in along with the noodles helps cool them down and makes eating hot noodles easier
did you think a whole fucking continent of people just go LELELELE LOOK AT ME MAKE A BUNCH OF NOISE AND A MESS LIKE A FAT FUCKING RETARD?

As demonstrated in Sketchbook ~full color's~ episode one.

With each ingredient in it's relative proportion. A bit of soup. Then eaten in one gulp.
To savor all there is to offer in one bite.

No autism.

>meme =untrue
Retard
Retard
Retard