Wholesale clubs only sell cherry garcia in quarts

>wholesale clubs only sell cherry garcia in quarts
>literally the worst ben & jerry flavor

who the fuck even buys this shit?

why don't they sell quarts in other flavors?

>buying Ben & Jerry's

because i'm not a faggot like you that eats frozen yogurt with dildo fruits and sprinkles

>giving a shit about the politics of food companies
>not basing your decisions on the quality of the food
Reminder that getting butthurt over Ben and Jerry's because they support gay marriage is just as pants on head retarded as libs getting butthurt at chik fil a.

/pol/ has infected this thread. Delete it

>He doesn't like cherry ice cream
Who cares if the buttfuckers wanna be monogamous and get some tax breaks
A person who cares about two people's private relationship obviously won't be able to not care about what an ice cream maker thinks

I had an old coworker talk me into buying Cherry Garcia. I love cherry, but it was pretty boring.

Cherry Garcia is one of the best flavors though. Right after Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz, Pistachio Pistachio, and Chunky Monkey.

>punishing your customers so you can virtue signal
actual, physical autism.
I haven't bought them since they came out in support of a racial superiority group (BLM) because I don't want to fund a racist hate movement

>everything I disagree with is /pol/
plebbit is that way, retard

>literally the worst ben & jerry flavor
this
>who the fuck even buys this shit?
my mom
>why don't they sell quarts in other flavors?
dunno m8

This. It's basically an "if we can't have it no one can" approach to the issue. Why penalize your customers just to make a statement? Wouldn't it be better to celebrate or promote having two of the same flavor in recognition of your brand's endorsement?

>implying

>Cherry Garcia is one of the best flavors though. Right after Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz, Pistachio Pistachio, and Chunky Monkey.

>no Halfed Baked, Phish Food or Chubby Hubby

>tfw former fatfuck but I still buy a pint of B&J Half Baked every time it's on sale

>>no Halfed Baked, Phish Food or Chubby Hubby
Retarded stoner child taste detected.

i actually dont smoke marijuana, i just really like chocolate.

but i guess you're some self-styled /pol/ patrician that pledges allegiance to white vanilla ice cream as some kind of superficial white pride thing.

>TWO SCOOPS

>/pol/ isn’t plebbit

/pol/ is Veeky Forums's plebbit.

Vermonter here. This never happened, unless it was a regional thing in Australia. If so, I am surprised they have it there.

Companies that actively announce political stances and regularly provide donations to politically active groups do not get my business if I disagree with those stances.
Ben and Jerry's supports a literal terrorist organization. I wouldn't buy it all the same if they supported ISIS.

Ben & Jerry's hate humanity.
That's why.

>Invent the greatest ice cream flavor ever to exist
>Discontinue that shit for the giggles

Best Ben & Jerry's coming through

you have shit taste. Cherry Garcia is the only one worth buying. Everything else is better made yourself

I think that's the exact same as If I Had 1,000,000 Flavours in Canada

*(((BLM)))

Just because you like it doesn't mean everybody likes faggot shit getting shoved down their throat.

>i
>i
>i
Oh, I'm sorry. You're not a stoner, just a nigger who doesn't belong on the white man's internet.

>faggot shit shoved down their throat
You can just admit you have a fetish for cuckoldry and gay mouth rape. You'll be much more at peace with yourself when Tyrone gets it in your hair after he's done fucking your wife.

Back at you proud goy