Hidden Gems

Frozen edition

The "taste buds" frozen meals that marks and spencers have for little kids. Had a sausage, baked bean and mashed potato one today. A+

Hidden my ass, all the gas stations have these warmed up in the little heater thingies, they are fantastic though

This is going to be disgusting but I assure it’s good bachelor chow.

>take pic related
>add one slice of velvetta cheese
>add spices (tony chacheres mostly)
>add one serving crushed up cheez itz
>consume

pastelillos > shit patties
im embarrassed for you.

>bachelor chow?
What does that even mean? What does having a roastie in your life have to do with being able to cook like an adult?

Europoor or retard? You decide.

these are nice, but rich

>Jamaican "beef"

It's dog.

Jamaica is not a city in China

It's an excuse for acting like a manchild.

>triangles
great food name, slightly above rounds.

They really should call them Food Triangles to differentiate from normal triangles

So it's not just me!
This frozen supermarket entree made me seriously consider moving to Jamaica and getting married to a woman there so I could eat them forever.

these look tasty as fuck

If you eat like this because you don't have a woman, you should reevaluate your life.

>Wheels & Cheese
>"AUTHENTICO"

You can just make it, it's pretty simple once you use the proper flavors

Eating like this is why you are a bachelor

>Borg's Triangles
Sides, orbit, etc

Want to make them even better?
Shove a thing of string cheese into right when it comes out of the microwave and then give it five to melt.

You are an user of refined taste.

this tip sounds pro as fuck, will try

this stuff right here.

Any frozen pizza bites, every store has some weird own brand of it and you can buy a 100 piece bag for 5-10 bucks

I used to have these appetizers that were fried ravioli with a spicy filling that were really good. When we asked the restaurant about them they said they got em frozen from a place like Costco. I could never find them though.

I couldn't find the right recipe.
Also the idea of lying on a beach fingering a naked Jamaican woman while sipping on some rum and working my way through a plate of these was just really alluring.

of course real tacos would be better but these are pretty dank when you are too lazy to make real tacos