What happens here exactly?

What happens here exactly?

What's the BDF with this place? I mean it's just a stupidass gas station. Who really goes out to eat at a convenience store? This must be like fine dining for redneck white trailer trash with double digit IQs.
>MUH HEW-GHEES!!

Sheetz is better.

You’re pretty much right. It’s better than any other fast food like McDonald’s though, and the turkey gobbler that comes around thanksgiving is a fucking revelation.

again what nigger eats at a gas station.

Holy shit I remember when my family and I would stay by the shore we'd walk all night, find our way here, and have milkshakes and then leave lmao. Those milkshakes were dope.

what do they have though? burgers? do they have mcchicken tier or chic fila tier sammies or is it just all stupid fucking HOUGH GHEEZ?

>This must be like fine dining for redneck white trailer trash with double digit IQs.
Nah, that would be Olive Garden.

>Olive Garden
lets try that again.

I REMEMBER MY FUCKING DAD WAS TRYING TO GET US TO GO HERE BECAUSE HE SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR IT ON TV

FUCK YOU DAD WE ALL FUCKING HATE BUFFETS YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PARANOID I AM

WaWa makes better sandwiches than Subway. You deride it for being a gas station, but it's better than most fast food. They also have individual candies by the counter, which I like.

Falseflag, no one says stay by the shore.

You go down the shore, stay/or was at the shore.

t. autistic benny

Have you had any food from there or are you just complaining to complain?

but it is overrated.

wrooooonnng

I went to a couple when I visited the East coast. Pretty nice for a gas station. Basically just Wawa brand version of everything a pilot or Love's has instead of having different franchises inside like they do. Really can't figure out why this triggered you op.

People from Wisconsin and the other mid west states see Olive Garden as some sort of Michelin star Mecca.

I like to get really super fucking can barely walk high and eat at buffets. That way I can't taste but I can satisfy my munchies and get an adequate post workout caloric load for cheap.

thats not the only load you'll be having.

flyovers legitimately make me angry. How is it possible to have such a fucking culture vacuum.

Yes the next morning after my second cup of coffee I will unleash an unholy dump upon my toilet. Especially since my one buffet meal was augmented by earlier meals rich in fiber. I unleash big perfect stools that leave my abs, anus, and prostate quivering in ecstasy.

Also while you're asleep I will astral project into your house and shove my cock in your ass, unleashing my load of semen into your colon.

I live on the best coast.
Couldn't imagine living in the Midwest, poor fuckers.

but m-m-m-muh cheap cost of living
m-m-m-muh no niggers or spics
m-m-muh libtards

then afterward you'll yell out "I'm all cleaned out Bruce, let's play Sloppy Party Bottoms" and your boyfriend will unleash loads of semen that will have his dick and your prostate quivering in ecstasy.

People still live in places where there are very few businesses. In those parts of PA and NJ Wawa kind of acts like the town center. It's where everyone kind of checks in with each other. By having better coffee and sandwiches than what you'd expect from a gas station convenience store they became a beloved institution in places where they were one of the only businesses in town.

How come me and my fictional bf sound like gay plumbers in your fantasy?

why does Zack love Wawa's?

kill all honkeys, fucking shitbags all just hanging out in the parking lot on lifted trucks rotting their gumline with dip

I'm pretty spoiled by city life, but when I have to drive through the boondocks I'm happy to come across a Wawa. Their Italian hoagie ain't bad as far as road trip food goes.

listening to Florida Georgia Line

I'd rather stop at a regular truck stop like Pilot's or Loves.

Those places are fun because they give you a real taste of American road culture, but as far as food goes Wawa is better.

don't mind me guys, just posting the superlative east coast gas station/restaurant/convenience store chain

>wawa
>sheetz
>kum & go

Why does America have such faggy convenience store names?

>flyover logic
Back to the hogs, Cletus.

They love their baby speak.
>tootsie roll
>Popsicle
>cookies
>jello
Nation of man children.

Obsessed.

have traveled up and down I-95 and have never seen a Royal Farms before.

eh, they tend to be in semi-rural areas, not right off the interstate
there are also a bunch in baltimore city, but they are full of nignogs

>east coast
>Virginia, PA, Maryland

Getta load of dis stunad

The South is flyover and it is home to the only authentic American culture.

t. not even American

>Just a stupid ass gas station
Clearly you never ate there Wawa is a life style something a subhuman like you would never understand
If you do meth then yes

The absolute state of heroin counties.

>Why do people eat at local places that serve food

These threads are always so fucking stupid and I'm an idiot for posting here

I think for people who live in cities where there are all kinds of places to eat all around you the idea of eating gas station food seems pretty sad. But there are plenty of places where your only options for a quick bite are the gas station or McDonald's. If that gas station is a Wawa it's the better choice.

gtfo pretenders

>pump gas
>buy a sandwich while you're there because you're a working man (or lazy)

I don't see the problem op.

Fuck you son there was a deal!

why is it their fault? just because you might have a ton of great restaurants or cultural places near you doesn't mean you had anything to do with creating that culture except placing yourself there.

>this kind of blatant racism in 2017
Sometimes I lose all faith in humanity..

kum & go is better

sandwiches, wraps, salads, pastas, and then a counter for hoagies(this is how you spell it)

wawa actually started as a dairy. I live a town over from the first wawa built. They hire young white people so that's kinda cool. Milk is usually cheaper and better then grocery store. were giving out free samples out today for holiday.

I bet you support BLM.

>The DMV is jam packed with 7-11 and some Wawas
>South Carolina is overrun with Spinx and Speedway
>All we have in NC is Circle K and the occasional Speedway
It took NC too long to catch up to everyone else but damn it Circle K is trying

It's a shitter that wishes it was a Royal Farms.

t Baltimoron

You don't get to talk shit about anyone if you unironically use the word "sammies" faggot.

>unironically being this fucking stupid

Sorry to hurt your feelings cletus. I know how much you like to talk like a kindergartner.

turkey hill best dairy and iced tea hands down

wawa was originally a farm on route 1 in delco that sold milk innastore
im guessing it was named after the bird but that doesnt excuse you uncultured buxnigger

Can someone please explain to me why people like olive garden?
What's good about it, the food taste like shit

Do they sell yogurt?

circle k aint bad. the polar pops and slushes are good deals.

I don't know what wawa is. I don't care to find out. I hate coming to this board and seeing the stupid red letters in OPs image and inevitably read them in my mind: WA-WA. It sounds stupidly infantile and idiotic. Stop bumping this shit.

and YET AGAIN texas (oklahoma is our hat) does it better

QT is good for their hot dogs. RaceTrac is still just better overall.

>tfw live in western PA and there's no Wawa's nearby

plenty of Sheetz in NC senpai

>If you ever find yourself in Delaware, stop at a caprrioti's sandwich shop. They invented the bobby sandwich which the gobbler is inspired from

dont forget Delaware faggot

>Order with a touchscreen
>No social interaction necessary save for payment
>Number is called
>Delicious freshly assembled sandwich customized and executed perfectly, since they read your order as a list
>Cheap gas and decent prices comparable to most fast food, with seasonal discounts
>Buy cigs and beer at the same time

No one said this was gourmet, but I'm going to enjoy gas station food that lets me put roasted bell peppers and 3 sauces on a chicken tendie sandwich at no extra cost.

hey at least you have sheetz
and plenty of allegheny mountains to hunt in so you can make your own venison sub

This nigga gets it

>burn calories
>pig out at a buffet high
priorities

step aside

WaWa is trash

Royal farms is for trash people. Theresa a reason was stays away from dc/baltimore.

Can't speak for the food but I used to grab their coffee on my way to work in Philly. Kicks the shit out of most gas station coffee.

Why did you greentext this newfag?

buccle up bucceroo
i actually bought a few things for my kitchen there. love my 24" metal spoon.

I notice incorrect use of greentext on this board more than either of the 10 or so boards I use on the reg. My theory is that this board attracts an older crowd post here exclusively and can't into imageboard culture entirely.

my theory is that these are the redditbois whose entire knowledge of Veeky Forums is >le green text.

Fuck you ho

I was going to say, it's like Love's out west.
>driving from NorCal to Texas twice a year to visit family
>The relief of seeing a Love's on the desert horizon
>mfw

Buccees is the swinging dick of convenience stores, prove me wrong

Jesus christ.

good lord

You have got to be fucking kidding me. That's awful. Just proves that age does not equal wisdom. Wtf....

Considering I’ve never been bothered by homeless people inside a wawa I’ll disagree

O O F
O
F
>its real
i need a minute to sit and collect my thoughts, and wonder what it is im actually doing with my fucking life at this point.

Just get snacks there bro

>bitching about "le flyobers xDDD"
>daddy issues
not surprising in the slightest.

>fudge
>jerky
>million types of candy
>BBQ
>full kitchen
>a thousand other things

How can other convenience stores even hope to compare?

nice b8 m8te

This man speaks the truth. Sheetz is pretty good

NIGGERFAGGOT

That's a big convenience store