ITT: Trigger Veeky Forums with one image

ITT: Trigger Veeky Forums with one image.
Bonus points if it's actually legit and not parody/satire/photoshop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sF52j65tp-I
wewantplates.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ckwithoutjunkfoodthreads.jpg

>ugh can people just not like talk about things I don't like literally ugh

Why were you under the impression that less than 70% of Veeky Forums works at fast food chains and cheap corporate chain diners and restaurants?

Because I have a news flash for you, AT LEAST 70% of Veeky Forums works at fast food chains and cheap corporate chain diners and restaurants. If you want actual chefs and cooks to respond to your threads, this really isn't the right place.

I feel this. Veeky Forums got too big for it's own good. The barrier for entry to make successful threads here is too low since literally everyone eats food. First it was /v/ and now it's Veeky Forums that's getting the /b/ run-off.

Thank you user tyvm
Dog is wondering why I just laughed then cried then couldn't breathe

>Maybe if I just hit the thing enough something will happen. Who cares about fingers lol.

A steak at any level of doneness

I thought I was watching a clip from live leak for a second

tell me about the steak, why does it have cheerios on it?

The most triggering thing about that picture is the ocean of garlic they crammed on it. Jesus flying fuck why would you do that to a poor steak.

want some pumpkin spice sauce on that bro?

Never seen garlic before, user?

It's fucking RAW

Garlic sliced thin and cooked golden brown in olive oil and rendered ribeye fat. Delish and fast garnish for a steak.

We pumpkin spice now?

If I removed the cheerios, would the steak be ruined?

Welp I win the thread.

How many times are you going to post this image you fucking sperg

KEK

>completely raw fat in the center
Consider me triggered

Lol as many times as it's relevant.

I'm pretty sure I just won this thread. See if you can sit through all of it without gouging your eyeballs out.

youtube.com/watch?v=sF52j65tp-I

>that's a lot of mayo
>ten pounds of bacon
>burgers uneven as fuck
>eh, a tiny sprinkle of cheese will do
>lets also pour fries on it so everything turns into a soggy pile
>more mayo

triggered

That's not bacon, it's doner kebab. Where that makes it better or worse is up to you.

And the real problem, just imagine the fucking diarrhea after taking a bite of the monstrosity. I wouldn't go near the toilet in that establishment with a ten foot pole.

Wait, what's wrong with my cutting board?

Even if you use it as a decoration, you still paid $45 for what's unironically a 15 inch piece of waxed wood.

what purpose does the UP part serve?
its not like you can actually use it to cut anything, is it just to make Michiganfags feel better?

Surely that's just a disgusting fatty calzone?

>ITT: Trigger Veeky Forums with one image.

Ah, ok. Gotcha. In my defense I didn't buy it, I got it as a gift.
I just have mine hung up in the kitchen for decoration. I also have the lower peninsula that I keep in my RV because it's actually somewhat useful and doesn't take up as much cabinet space as my other cutting boards. It's nice to use when I'm out doing Pure Michigan shit.

>image
>half the posts are videos

>triggering thread
>admit you're triggered by webms
>don't expect to be deluged with webms

oh user

I'd imagine more avocado is going to end up on your fingers than in your mouth.

hello my yooper friend

i have that bad feeling that this guy is actually proud for doing this

fuck, got me

What do they normally serve their meals on?

could be anything

Something else I guess.

idk

The really triggering thing about that picture is that somewhere, right now, some poor schmuck ordered tater tots and only received four of them.

that beer was born in the wrong generation

it's from one of Jose Andres' restaurants. I think it's Jaleo in DC

Depends on the day in question

Considering that the brewery is called "Arrogant Brewing" and their beer "Arrogant Bastard" and their entire marketing revolves around shit like that, I'm pretty sure it's a deliberate attempt at industry satire that's meant to be humorous.

they are croquettes de pollo not tots you philistine

I have heard stories of interviewees there getting the same treatment so I'm not so sure senpai. They really do think they are punk rock or something and I've known people like this so it's not a stretch for me

Fine, they're chicken nuggets, that doesn't excuse serving the customer only four.

You don't fucking say

I've seen that guy before...

there's more deep down in the shoe

No there aren't. It's a see through shoe, the grease paper is a cone that ends at the heel.

UP is rightfully Wisconsin territory, give it back or we will take it back

pic my fridge

friends' fridge

final other friends fridge

carrit tar tar

This is unironically my dinner.

are those grapes or poorly-photographed olives?

>hammer

unironically this

Normally I wouldn't do this, but check out reddit's /r/wewantplates
It's fucking hilarious

Olives. It tastes like shit, i poored the olive liquid all over the eggs. Never again.

Fuck yeah, I got the two bacon deluxes for lunch at work yesterday, heavy pickles, add mustard, that's living.

wew its ridiculous. i haven't been to any fine dining or super hipster places for a few years, did not know this trend was this bad

>refrigerating a sweater
i should actually try this. i've heard of people who refrigerate their diapers and they say its a very refreshing thing when they change and its all cold

I like eggs and green olives too. Where you from user? Maybe it's a cultural thing.

this sandwich thing is an instant classic

>the woman in blue's constant look of unease
lol

2bh i dont know how to break open a coconut either. i'd probably just smack it with a hammer like a cave man. id be wary of using a knife on it for fear of cutting myself, and punching it with an awl seems like it'd just make a clean hole but not crack it

shit like this unironically appearing in my feed from time to time is why i dont use facebook anymore. everything from the title card and videography style to the font choices is just so aggressively tryhard hip clickbait trash, to the point where it being about serving a hot dog with whipped cream on it isnt even the most offensive bit.

millenial food aside, that knife handling is fucking spooky. "avocado hand" is a real thing that clogs up man an ER

i entered the url wrong and found this by accident

wewantplates.com/

seems gud for anyone who is actually triggered by reddit and would prefer the more curated experience of a blog.

Use a spoon you fuck

why would you take advice from anyone who wears diapers for fun?

>sea bass
>no chili

TRIGGERED

they're apparently enough of a functional human being to have the cash to indulge a fetish based on something expensive and disposable

there are people who drop thousands of dollars on fursuits that they plaster with sperm, and they are in no way functional human beings beyond being retarded enough to get disabilitybux to fund their insanity

what about that korean surgeon who commissions all the falco and fox macro art

that nigga must be doing something right to afford all that garbage

I'm probably the closest thing to a real cook/chef on Veeky Forums, I work at an upscale retirement community. All of our cooks go to school, I didn't but learned from the best. Speak now if you are for real.

Sounds like you got triggered and he didn't even have to post an image

Maybe they're just really committed to the bit.

>all my favorite boards on Veeky Forums are shitty because of /b/

Ever think that maybe Veeky Forums is just shity?

Aside from the memery, this sounds like a shit job

>we want you to do literally fucking everything for us for very little money
>who cares if some of these disciplines are only barely fucking connected
>don't expect any professionalism

Corporate douchebaggery is shit but come off it m8

if rick and morty was a drink

>We'll work your behind off yet this is not a $50+k position
Implying that's a lot
>The Rogue Nation is always on the lookout for hardcore unemployables
Prepare to have all your electronics stolen

I like your post user

>chilled toilet paper
they should make mini-fridges for putting next to toilets

a-any examples that are postable?

Your forefathers sold it. No takey-backies.

I want a California one, just so I can break it and burn it.
I hate california and californians

wouldn't moisture fuck up the paper in those books?