Would you eat at one of the new HIV+ restaurants that Canada is opening? What kind of food would they serve?

Would you eat at one of the new HIV+ restaurants that Canada is opening? What kind of food would they serve?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=ZY6kVR2zIJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks

Probably not. I mean, first thing, I don't want to get any of their blood in my blood by accident, and second thing, I don't live in or particularly near Canada.

Apparently there has never been a recorded case of HIV transfer by food.
Still wouldn't fuckin' bother.

I saw something on Facebook about they're finally making serious progress on a cure. Wasn't interested enough to read into the validity of the claim

I'm sure there's plenty of restaurants with HIV+ chefs, there's just no reason to make that an attraction for it somehow.

How the fuck did white people take over the world and become the most powerful race with people like this within their ranks?

>aids from your food

i don't think that's how it works

No, they were chosen because of a disease, not because they had the most skill and experience.

I would eat there, but whats the point?

I could just go to any other restaurant, one where i don't know if the chef has HIV or not.

>by accident.
Looks like we have a real bigot here folks.
He doesn't want to get HIV and be progressive!

>chef cuts his finger

So what the fuck happens when someone in the back cuts their finger while chopping shit? Do they close the restaurant for a day so they can sterilize the kitchen?

I can't imagine a rational human being would ever think it's a good idea to put the name of a terminal disease as the main gimmick of your restaurant.

>hiv chefs
dont give a fuck
>advertising as such for pity and to guilt you
faggots

Is Canada the most cucked nation on Earth? Even Sweden isn't this bad.

And no, of course not. HIV+ stigma exists for a reason. It's a deadly incurable disease present in bodily fluids, and not just the sexual organs. The fabulous pose on that guy confuses me. Why is Canada conflating gay pride and acceptance with meals prepared by the diseased? They're not shunned like lepers, but that doesn't mean okay with a deadly virus-laden person sneezing, breathing, sweating, etc all over my food. It's not hip.

And what about people who hide the disease because they are in food service and inject drugs and caught the bug? Do they hide it? Never tell anyone? Should they be obliged to?

welcome to 2017

Probably. I don't know how it is in other cunts, but in my cunt I've never heard of a restaurant asking potential employees to fill out a medical questionnaire. And even if they did, actual medical records are strictly protected under patient privacy laws so you can fill out whatever the fuck you want too on those questionnaires and the employer has no way of verifying it.

No, they celebrate and coat everything in blood because if you try to disinfect the kitchen you are a literal Nazi and are being discriminatory.

because back then all you had to do was kill everyone you didnt like or tell them to fuck off

nowadays everyone has nukes that can end the world as we know it so that type of shit wont fly and we need to learn to """coexist""" with all the blacks and browns and yellows and what not

It's so "Progressive" of them!
You have to get with the times, it's the modern year, we have to embrace everyone, be them gay, gay, trans, gay, not white or cis, and infected.
You don't want to be labeled a shitlord CIS nazi on Twitter, do you?!

As long as they don't serve blood sausages. I am okay.

>"""coexist"""
Just don't appropriate any of their culture or food or look at them funny.

even more reasons to not ever live in that fucking country.

I didn't realize having HIV+ was somehow stopping people from living their dreams as a chef. Does that kind of personal info get put on resumes or do employers have access to health records?

BREAK THE STICKMAN

I wonder if any of these chefs/cooks will ever work in the industry again. After the HIV+ restaurant fails, I mean.

They can work at a blood donation clinic in San Francisco.

the procedure is the same regardless of whether you have HIV or not. I've worked in a kitchen and nobody asks you if you have a disease. believe it or not, blood from a cook isnt allowed to touch the food under any circumstances. I'd eat at the meme restaurant if the food was reasonably priced and tasted good.

>AIDS from your food
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ALT-RIGHT TARDS
That being said, what a weird angle for someones restaurant.

but everyone coexisted perfectly up until the great fall of the internet which came with smartphones. suddenly everyone became racist and nazi and suddenly diversity became a national issue (even though countries have been already diverse for hundreds of years).

No matter how skilled you are with a knife, cuts are bound to happen. It's not worth the risk of contaminating the kitchen because your chef has AIDS.
Blood has very specific handling procedures in places that don't serve food because of the contamination risk, so you can imagine how serious it is in a kitchen.

This is one of the reasons I simply will not eat in California. In California, it's 100% legal to knowingly infect others with HIV and AIDS.

> In California, it's 100% legal to knowingly infect others with HIV and AIDS.
I refuse to believe this is actually happening in a first world country. bost broofs

>marxists
>human

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
Not "Legal" but damn close and sick.

>California.
>First world anything.

It's not 100% legal, but it is no longer a felony. Thank Gov. Jerry Brown (D) for that. California needs to just go and stay go, honestly.

LA Times: latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

>Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

>Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), authors of the bill.

>“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

So we should not prosecute them because they are a marginalized group? What? It makes sense only in Democrat brains.

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.
Literally worse than Africa

wtf i hope every other state bans blood from california, thats fucking sick and insanely dangerous

But the other blue states don't want to be seen as literal Nazis!

I seriously hope the wall goes around California at this point.

And this is why it should be the main concern. You wouldn't know if the chef suddenly gets creative one day and mix his blood into the roux.
Call me paranoid but I have seen those libertards girls who use menstruation blood mixed with food for fun because of muh bravery.
I wouldn't go there.
It's fucking real.

All these diseased degenerates working near so many ovens and none of them are being shoved in.

Shame.

I've also worked at several restaurants, and believe me that no one follows health codes strictly to the letter when the inspector isn't around. Obviously we never served food that had touched blood, and if someone got a cut we wiped down the area and utensils with diluted bleach, but you could never expect the minimum wage earning dishwasher to be thorough about it and not half ass it if he was feeling lazy. And no, these were all upscale establishments, not roadside diners.

I mean, I know no ones asked if they're HIV positive and I'd usually risk it. But in a restaurant where I know that every single member of the kitchen staff is positive? Zero fucking chance.

>Apparently there has never been a recorded case of HIV transfer by food
The amount of kitchen injuries will make this number much larger.

You don't catch HIV from food prepared by people with HIV even if they spit and bleed it in. It has very poor survivability outside the human body.
Also, Baked Alaska just rants about white people and Jew conspiracies. Haven't seen the guy even mention icecream desserts in years. Total fake.

>faggot actually defending this shit
go home nambla

And the source for that is obviously your ass.

>HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained; drying of blood does not seem to affect the infectivity of HIV.2

Pro tip: Toronto has enough HIV-positive old gay men to sustain this restaurant if they don't go full retard and overcharge for so-so food

>stigma
I'm not judging you for catching HIV
I'm just avoiding you because I don't want to catch your contagious and deadly illness

Heart Attack Cafe.....

..oh, a rational person..
nevermind

As a bugchaser I love the idea.

I'm with namefag on this one. HIV doesnt transfer through food because it requires mixing of bodily fluids. meaning their infected blood or cum needs to mix into my bloodstream. Saliva cannot spread it. and eating infected blood or cum will not mix it in with my bloodstream unless I have an open sore in my mouth. Thats why its mostly fags and addicts that share needles have HIV

heart attack isnt a disease, and not a contagious one at that

Dad has AIDS and I eat the food he makes without problem. Nonetheless, I side with

i am sure some retard is gonna come in and manage to squirt some sauce into his eye or an open wound somehow so he can sue.

>Dad has AIDS

Are you one of those poor babies that got adopted by two men?
Because if you're not, I've got news for you son.

did he contract it before you were born

>and eating infected blood or cum will not mix it in with my bloodstream unless I have an open sore in my mouth

Guess what, most men who caught HIV didn't have open sores in their asses. Even a small cut, small enough to be caused by anal intercourse, is enough to catch it from.

>Is Canada the most cucked nation on Earth? Even Sweden isn't this bad.
I'm pretty sure the price goes to the 55% white United States of Israel.

I'm not his son, but he raised me.

In case you didn't get the message yet, he's gay.

Dumb concept, but I mean even if you were to somehow ingest blood the stomach is more than capable of killing the virus, might not even last long depending on how long the blood was exposed to the environment. Keep in mind it's rare to get HIV even from oral sex unless you have some cutd in your mouth.

There's also never been an HIV only restauraunt before

And also don't complain when they do it to us

you can't catch AIDs from ingesting HIV+ blood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO!

Unless you're eating with your asshole or getting skull fucked before you eat, I'm sure you'd be fine.

I can't wait for Top Chef AIDS Edition

Who's gonna win, lads?

My money is on the male interracial couple with the adopted Thai kid

This thread is fucking stupid
I am HIV positive and have cooked for over 40 people multiple times and have had 0 fucking reports of HIV. HIV simply doesn't transfer through food in that way
FYI - I am no fag. I have HIV because I was experimenting with anal sex and accidentally caught the disease because the guy I experimented with had the disease.
There are literally thousands of meals that can be cooked with minimal chance of ANY contaminated blood anyway and I am sure that this would be the type of food this restaurant will serve/ When I do dinner parties I make sure EVERY guest knows I am HIV positive and they don't mind.

In fact most of my guests prefer my food.
They KNOW I am taking care in the kitchen due to the risks involved. They KNOW they won't find a hair in their soup because if they do, I'd have to worry that I may have also accidentally got blood or semen in the Tiramisu. They KNOW for a fucking fact that every dish has been bleached and cleaned 10 times before dinner because I masturbate onto my plates and don't want the disease to have any chance of spreading. They KNOW that everything I prepare has been seasoned to perfection to remove any potential taste of blood in case I accidentally spilled some, so they won't taste blood and worry I gave them HIV.

My food is a celebration of my disease and also a celebration of the food. Pic related is a steak that has not been cooked well done - and i KNOW that people here would eat it - so why wouldn't they eat a salad with some blood? The risk of Bovine HIV from steak is just as high as the risk of HIV from any dish I could prepare unless I intentionally bled into it.

FYI I ALWAYS serve crispy croutons with soup, crispy enough for people to cut their mouths. If I got blood into my food they WOULD get HIV from the blood entering the crouton scratches and NOBODY ever has.

>FYI - I am no fag. I have HIV because I was experimenting with anal sex and accidentally caught the disease because the guy I experimented with had the disease.

This is some sublime bait.

Mucous membrane in the ass, vagina and FUCKING MOUTH

>I am no fag
>I was experimenting with anal sex
>the guy I experimented with
Yeah, okay fag.

I dunno. I bet if you ate someone who was experiencing a heart attack, you might very well ingest enough arterial clogging material to cause your own heart attack.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=ZY6kVR2zIJs

>I got you baked
this will never not be funny

>I'm not a bug-chasing poof
>but I had unprotected butt sex with a pozzled fruit

>FYI - I am no fag. I have HIV because I was experimenting with anal sex and accidentally caught the disease because the guy I experimented with had the disease.
>I am no fag

The only retards that HIV are all homosexual.

Straight man don't get HIV

Your whole argument is
>people don't get HIV from eating my food because I'm careful!
But in a restaurant kitchen staffed exclusively by HIV+ chefs? The chances of infected blood entering a dish and making its way to a customer rise exponentially. The risk is just too high.

You've cooked for "over 40 people"!? You must be quite the chef!!

Think I've seen this paste before, but its been awhile

Probably not an actual issue since you dont transmit the disease from food but its still not something I would be comfortable with putting myself through voluntarily. I guess im the problem because muh stigma but the same applies to anyone sick touching my fucking food.

>Just don't appropriate any of their culture or food
Meme complaint only done by whites for other races and maybe some religious groups like hindus and mudslimes

>mfw a bunch of progressive retards go to those restaurants and get AIDS

Darwin is always right

You guys can't be retarded enough to actually think AIDS can be transferred like this

>Lauren Southern Retweeted

should tell you everything

they're fighting a non-issue. restaurants are hard to keep afloat as is without challenging the patron to go past their stigmas. it would be better to just let people know that a lot of kitchen workers have HIV and they've probably eaten things cooked by someone + multiple times.

I want them to kick out health inspectors for being "Bigoted shitlords" when they try to inspect the kitchen.

most people here have never taken sex ed

yeah exponentially from .0001% to .001%

Assuming all the people working are on meds, their viral load should be undetectable. The chances of them injuring themselves and not noticing and serving bloody food is low, and then add in the undetectable viral load, and your chances of getting anything becomes near zero. I'd say eating in a random fast food joint is way riskier. You don't know what those people have and they aren't paid enough to give a shit.

no one cares faggot, no one wants to eat at your AIDS restaurant, technicalities or not. this is like saying "cmon guys not all muslims are rapists so just bring them right in!" like, no. we dont need to bring them in the same way we dont need to risk going to your aids restaurant or whatever nambla scheme you cook up next moron.

>"Now you can virtue signal, as a complete dining experience."

And HIV only kinda kills you dead.

Who would benefit from this? Why lower the sentence for an obviously malevolent act that changes somebody's life to this extent?

why would I want food by people that retain illness and have a proven history of being unhygienic?

Democrats are proof that we need asylums back.

Oh no, a restaurant that 99% of people will never go to because of geographical reasons! Why are people like LS and Baked Alaska so pathetic? Do I even need to bother visiting their twitter pages for more cherry picking?

Because it's so brave of these chefs to show the world how progressive they are!

It's progressive.

It's not true because retards like him have to lie in order to sell their narrative. It's been brought in line with other STDs like herpes or chlamydia. To say "well it's no longer a felony so that means it's completely legal now" is a bold-faced lie.

The reason behind it was that when you infected someone with HIV your punishment was much harsher than any other STD. So people would naturally never get tested because you lose any deniability in such event. By no longer making it a felony it encourages individuals to get tested.

Last I checked you don't kill people by infecting them with herpies.

These restaurants are not being progressive enough, we need a chain ran and maintained by people who have Ebola.

There's been medications to treat AIDS for a long fucking time. Cure? No, but it's no longer some horrible life-destroying disease like it once was.
People with it should still be treated like fucking lepers though, because it basically cuts your lifespan in half.