Children in Restaurants

Is it morally okay for restaurants to ban children of certain ages?

Do you avoid any restaurants because of children?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_Discrimination_in_Employment_Act_of_1967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's fine by me, but they should really ban niggers and spics too.

Yes. No one wants to be around kids except for parents.

Yes it's ok, children are annoying, especially other people's children.

Ban babies from aircraft too.

I'd say that it's morally okay because children often tend to trigger annoyance in irritable people like me. I just want to go somewhere where someone cooks for me and I sit somewhere different than my computer desk. I don't want to hear high-pitched voices stringing together words in an immature attempt to convey simple thoughts, and kids don't pause to let others talk because their family is trying to ignore them, and the kid knows that, so they just keep fucking talking with the hope that someone will give a shit and give a response on a level that they can understand and have some semblance of a conversation. But no, this is dinner out and mommy and daddy can't afford a babysitter in addition to a restaurant meal to the monthly budget, so they have to bring the kids along while they try to tune them out and have a one-on-one conversation that's not in the bedroom at 11 P.M before falling asleep after another sexless night.

They should ban dumb shitty parents, but thats not really feasible so whatever

I think it's not only morally fine but a good idea as well. My son is usually a very well behaved child, but when he acts out at a restaurant, as all one year olds inevitably will, I take his fucking ass outside until he decides to chill out. I then return to the restaurant and we finish our meal peacefully. However, I realize that I am a minority and most parents don't fucking care what their kids are doing so yeah ban that shit. I can cook perfectly lovely meals at my own house.

It could all be so simple.
Just ban anyone under the age of 13 from establishments where money is spent.
Kids would still have libraries, parks, playgrounds, etc, and I wouldn't have to hear
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE TO GO TO THE POTTY MUMMY I WANT THE IPAD MUMMY
when I'm trying to enjoy a meal.

If you go to any pub in Australia they're split into two sections.

One area is full of gambling, obnoxious drunk adults where no children are allowed.
The other area is more like a restaurant where children are allowed, there's normally some sort of play area you can put your kids in so you can go pump your doll check into a pokie machine.

I don't care if a restaurant wants to put age limits on their patrons, that's their choice.
And, I don't care about children being in restaurants IF they can behave themselves.
When our son was very young, we basically didn't go out to eat until he was 4 years old because he was a runner, and couldn't sit still in restaurants. However, while we waited, I spent that time drilling table manners and etiquette into him so by the time he was 4, he acted like a perfect gentleman in public, in restaurants, and still does. He has better manners than most adults.
In other words, it's up to parents to teach their children the right way to behave, unfortunately most adults don't even know how to behave in public. I honestly think etiquette should be taught in school, since most parents can't be depended on to teach.

Yes it's OK.
I work in a restaurant and used to work in a children's medical office so I'm no stranger to hearing kids screaming bloody murder all day, but if I was paying non-fast food prices I would be pissed if I got stuck next to some screaming kid. I sympathize with the parents because I know sometimes kids just act like little dickheads until they realize they aren't getting what they want or the parent spanks them or something, but at the same time I don't want to deal with that shit.

Well that's a good idea on paper, but when I was 10, I started using my allowance to buy a meal at a restaurant near my house every Saturday afternoon. I didn't cause any trouble, I just wanted a good burger while reading a book. Some older woman once walked up to me and asked if I had been abandoned, and gave me a confused look when I told her I just wanted a burger that wasn't overcooked by my mom or over-salted by McDonald's.

Anecdote aside, age is a poor metric for exclusion because some kids aren't retarded pieces of shit. I'd say that age 6 should be the lowest age to be allowed in a restaurant or theater. If that kid fails, kick out the whole group and maybe, JUST MAYBE, take the kid out back and shoot it.

>Is it morally okay for restaurants to ban children of certain ages?
"We reserve the right toe refuse service to anyone." And unlike races, genders, religions, and (in some places) sexual orientation, age is not a protected category.

>Do you avoid any restaurants because of children?
No. But the places I like to eat typically aren't the kinds of places that have a lot of kids in them anyway.

Literally the only people who would be upset about a restaurant banning children are parents with young children. So fuck whoever is "angry" about this. And fuck their kids too.

>bawww why does this company not allow ___?
>this is a public space isn't it?
>it isn't like the OWN it or anything, peh

You should be allowed to ban whoever the fuck you want to ban, children or otherwise.

Only depends on the amount of children.

>cool pizza buffet place next to me
>everyone takes their kids there and basically goes LOL whatever
>can't eat there without fear of who knows what shitty germs and crap everywhere

If you have games, like Mr. Gatti's or Chuck E Cheese, kids should be allowed.

Otherwise, pic related

You can, as long as you're not violating anyone's civil rights.

Guck civil rights. I don’t have to give a reason

>we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
>ANYONE
>THAT MEANS YOU, NIGGER

But seriously, you don’t have to tell them why. My boss wouldn’t serve black people. It was a restaurant out in the boonies, so they were rare anyways, but the only time one of them complained, my boss just told the cops that they were being rude to the cook.
And the cook backed him up.

Yes. I avoid places popular with families when I'm dropping some cash on a nice night out.

Don't worry, your boss and his cook will get what's coming to them eventually.

Looks like a bar that sells pizza to me rather than a pizza restaurant. Totally justified.

Lmao keep thinking that. Muh karma

A black free society?

You sound either terribly black or gay

Nope, not karma. Keep dreaming.

Neither. You sound terribly bigoted and ignorant.

The only way you'll ever get that is to move somewhere so far north and remote, it'll just be you and your left hand hanging out.

Oh okay, so you're a kike then. I hate those too, please die in a fire you subhuman piece of shit

Nope, wrong again, bigot. Only morons advocate to take away their fellow citizens civil rights, because then you won't have any either. You're no better than any other piece of trash in this society, and the people in charge think you're worthless.

>kicking niggers and faggots out of your restaurant means taking everyone's rights away
God you're fucking stupid

Yeah, sure tardfart. The stupid people are the ones who understand the importance of civil rights and the ever inching slippery slope. Surely the stupid ones aren't YOU and your ilk who are so busy hating people you're willing to give up everything the US stands for. Fucking dumbass.

Let's keep moving those goalposts. If you and your ilk keep letting niggers run wild and stay unchecked they're soon going to be diversifying your daughters' pussies with little niglet babies and perpetuating shit like BLM for future generations. Keep fighting for whatever you think freedom means, but subhumans will never be capable of contributing positively to society. Keep sucking that big black dick motherfucker, at least you're used to it already.

There's no goal post moving, except you. You moved from denying people service based on race and sexual orientation to making wildly sensationalistic sweeping generalizations about not only black people but anyone who wants to defends ALL Americans civil rights. You're idiotic, bigoted trash.

Honestly, it's not about civil rights, it's about property ownership.

If someone who either owns or leases a space for their business doesn't want someone to come in, they should have every right to stop them from coming in, and not be required to give any sort of justification.

The individual who is refused entry or removed then of course can tell whoever he or she wants about the experience, or not, that's the choice of the individual.

If it gets around that a certain establishment is racist, soon it will only have racist clientele, and this isn't a problem, as long as it's not physically harming anyone.

Aha, you had me there for a moment. I thought you were seriously arguing with me about kicking black people out of restaurants. But now it has become abundantly clear through your incessant rambling about protection of the civil rights of a race of people who do nothing but rape, murder and destroy everything they infest that you're just a retarded troll. Good show, here's another (((you))).

You seem upset about something.

>the importance of civil rights
Exactly, we should have the right to ban ANYONE from our privately owned restaurants, including blacks and gays.

>it's about property ownership.
Exactly.

How can citizens have anything even remotely called "civil rights" when they can't even control who can and can't access their private or leased property?

As blacks and gays do in fact exist, and are people, I agree.

If I want to ban red-headed people from my business, I'll do that. I'm not visiting violence upon them, or inciting others to violence, so there's no reason it should be in any way illegal.

>Morally OK
Who gives a fuck? Is it LEGALLY OK?

The answer is yes. Yes it is. So fuck off.

Hell, kids don't bother nearly as much as a group of loud shrill voiced women girls night out shit laughing stupidly to show each other what a good time they think they 're having. Attention whoring at the same time.
Ban everybody. Being around people who are eating is just as disgusting as being around people who are shitting.
Barf. Brappp. Same thing

You don't understand civil rights at all. You are part of the problem.

Fuck man, I was on a 4 hour flight once with a kid right in front of me who was loud and obnoxious the whole time. Shit was awful.

>MUH KIDS

Better control them, or don't fucking complain.

this

You don't understand private property, or private businesses. You ARE the problem.

As well as white people.

>Bar banning kids
I don't get it

It's not a bar, it's a pizza restaurant with a bar. They probably don't let kids sit at the bar.

Like even fucking Red Robin has a bar, do you think Red Robin bans all kids?

i always wonder if the people who does this were superbly quiet children who have terrific attention span,takes on a vow of silence and have no curiosity at all.
also maybe this would encourage whiteys to not procreate and make them extinct so thats fine by me

I personally don't give a shit if there's kids in the restaurant that I'm in, I'm too engrossed in shoving food into my mouth to really notice their presence.

Red Robin has a bar but it isn't a bar itself.
That pizza place says it's a bar itself

Where do you see that?
The door says you place orders at the bar.
It also has the bar hours.
Nowhere does it say "this is a bar."
The fucking article says it's a pizza place.

>age is not a protected category.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_Discrimination_in_Employment_Act_of_1967
it is, but not in a manner relevant to OP

No one wants to eat at your shitkicker restaurant in Loogootee, Indiana with a population of 70 where you're the only business downtown anyways, Cletus

flying to tampa asap to support these upstanding citizens.

I sure do, fuckwad, since I own more property than you ever will. You're talking out of your ass, and everyone knows it.

It's fine. As a parent and uncle, I accept that there are venues where children shouldn't be present. For example, a movie theater playing a R-rated film. why the fuck are there children in the audience. What the fuck.

Of course.

Yes, though it depends on the situation. If I just want to grab a bite or if I'm out with friends I don't care one way or the other. But if I'm taking my date out, or if I'm meeting a business client over a meal then children are a no-go.

>let's not enforce a rule with tremendous benefits because it might impact the .000001% corner case people

Exactly. We can make a more sound rule instead, like kicking people out based on behavior rather than age.

Oh boy this thread again...
Does the restaurant have a kid's menu?

>Yes:
Get the fuck over it, kids can eat there.

>No:
Ready your fedora and start mentally drafting your angry blog post on how much you hate kids. Live a life so self centered and entitled you allow a 6 year old to ruin your eating "''experience."''

>Actually work at the restaurant:
Hate all humans regardless of age.

>Mods only deleting the posts they disagree with
How sad

The really funny thing would be kicking out adults that behave like children.

I want an adult chucky cheese
with real arcade games not those stupid ticket games

No I don't think they should be banned but if the kid is being an asshole then they should be kicked out despite how much the parents bitch

You mean Dave & Busters? Or any of the arcade bars that serve pub grub that have popped up in recent years?

delete this one too janny he's clearly talking about niggers

none around me only CC

>Autistic grown man children can't stand regular children
Color me shocked.

ban babies AND kids, fuck those little shits

The fuck you got to be mad about? Its their private property restaurant. Just go somewhere else instead of trying to turn everything into a big event.

also ban the morbidly obese and talking

They should be completely in charge of who's allowed into their privately owned establishment, yes.

What's easier:
>blanket ban on dumb kids, never have to kick them and out and deal with belligerent families
>have to selectively enforce unspoken rules and kick people out on a case-by-case basis, most situations not being extreme enough to warrant kicking out but still being obnoxious as all hell

no you don't, no you don't, and no he isn't.

Yes.
I was gonna say no but then I remembered that burger place in town that has droves of moms with their husband's children on Wednesdays, combined with the fact that its quite expensive. [spoiler]Only place in town where you choose the dressing and topping, though...[/spoiler]

Mods here are total faggots.

Would it be creepy to open a "no adults allowed" restaurant?

So a Chuck E. Cheese basically

yes
if all staff, including the manager are children, then prolly not

so a daycare?

It's literally a non issue if you don't live in a shitty place with shitty people who raise shitty kids. Any restaurant that has to outright ban kids is probably a trash restaurant anyway, why did they attract such garbage clientele that they literally had to BAN them

>tfw you are old enough to have money and get as many game tokens as you want but now you are too old to go there

can we ban old people too

If "no children" sign increases your profits who wouldnt do it?

Restaurants dont ban children even tho they're annoying as fuck is because they have lesser standards than adults and you simply make more money by allowing them.

>to go to Chuck E. Cheese you have to make a baby
why do they ask for the impossible

best part is they serve beer to adults (at least at my local CC, never been to any other ones) but you can only go if you re a parent

Babysitters, aunts, uncles, and other caretakers are allowed

I wish they would at least let me call ahead and take away a pizza

they don't? I could have sworn they had a carry out service

t b h I never tried but I'm assuming they don't

I guess I could call and ask

>The parents don't really want to be around them either.

Just instruct the cook to make the food for black people really bad, try to oversalt it and use the worst looking meat and other shit, if they chimp out ignore them, if they escalate shit call the cops

It lets them feel in control for a change, just think about what kind of pathetic life you must live in order to end up a Veeky Forums mod

I was thinking of a no single parents restaurant where both parents must be present

thats just mean to divorcees