Who here /hyped for season 4/ ?

who here /hyped for season 4/ ?

this is the one product buzzfeed puts out that i enjoy

Am I being memed on right now, or is this show actually good? I seriously doubt it.

Not OP or FP, but I also enjoy some of Buzzfeed's food shows. They're a feminist SJW shithole organization, but when they concentrate on food, it can be informative and entertaining. I still hate the sound the obvious stereotypical faggots make when they encounter a food that offends them, but I like to watch them display disgust when they eat it.

The surstromming video is still one of my favorites..

I also enjoy it. Worth It is a great series.
I also unironically enjoy the Try Guys.

>their collective test is still below average

It's not very good but they show different kinds of food so it's a decently enjoyable watch. The hosts aren't too bad, not likeable, not dislikeable.

How do you tolerate those two sissy ass faggot soyboys?

>the cheap shit is good cuz it's cheap ya know?
>the expensive stuff is really good but it's not cheap ya know?
>the cheap stuff is the best cuz it's cheap
there, you just saw all the new episodes

they seem to most often pick the middle option

>unironically

Just say you like this, you dumb fuck.

>$$$
>it's covered in gold leaf, truffles, and caviar

pisses me off every time

I like it.

I think they stopped showing those dishes when it became a pretty common thing for the most expensive dishes. It became pretty predictable.

Who are these fags?

>david chang coating a chicken drumstick entirely in caviar
retarded way of trying to "win" using his money and he still lost. I hate that guy

It's literally the only thing on buzzfeed I can stand watching. It's not bad at all, but the Asian dude can get kind of annoying.

All I remember from him being in other videos is that he didn't know that curly pubic hair is the only way it'll grow and that he's a virgin with a girlfriend.

>he's a virgin with a girlfriend

>virgin with a girlfriend.

idk man probably one of those weird Asian catholics

One of the only good things Buzzfeed has and they know it, which explains how they get the budgets they do.

>get the budgets they do.

at most they are probably out a couple grand per episode (except for the ones where they travel outside of Los Angeles). Each video gets like 10 million views which should be a pretty good profit

a million views nets about $2,000 and they have 4 people flying around australia and japan living in hotels
I bet they make money but it can't be a lot

>million views nets about $2,000
oh wow, I thought it'd be much more than that.

hes a virgin because hes gay and waiting for andrew

It is significantly more than that, because the people watching buzzfeed videos are typically watching this shit on their mobile devices, and they don't know how to adblock the youtube ap.

They're also the kind of people that click on the ads.

They obviously get a lot of new visitors and subscribers from those videos, and since most of their videos have clickbaity titles, it's easy to get additional views on the other content

OTP

the asian one is the only really sissy one, the other one is bro-tier imo

Funny you get that vibe. The Asian seems playful and sentimental while the white guy seems metrosexual, neurotic, and trying not to appear gay.

I'm a top but I'd totally be Andrew's little faggot bitch if he asked

Same. Actually I generally hate all youtube e-celeb reviewer shit but I actually find this one less annoying than the rest. I won't actually chase the show but I'll watch an episode every so often if it comes my way.
The hosts aren't pussies about shoving food in their mouths.

Only if they go to Malaysia/SIngapore.