Bookzz is down, where am I supposed to get my shit for free now?

Bookzz is down, where am I supposed to get my shit for free now?

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=011394183039475424659:5bfyqg89ers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is the semen demon?

gen.lib.rus.ec/

But that's science. I need books!

>Search in :

I R C
R
C

this is always the answer. IRC is a distant second, mostly because they eat up the dregs from libgen.

they have a robust collection of fiction

b-ok.org

I get pretty much all my ebooks from libgen. It has a great fiction collection. Always new stuff added (I think all of Denis Johnson's work (just for example) is now on there, since his death).

If anyone knows a better site, I'd like to know, but libgen has always worked for me. I just go to the lib for anything else.

this is all op needs to see. it's literally just bookzz under a different url

I feel like this should be in the mods' post, because this always comes up every three days or so

aww, she looks just like my hs gf :3

>tfw you had 2 gfs in high school and you dumped each of them after exactly a month
>tfw the girl of whom you think as your ex was your date to 2 proms but she wasn't your 'high school girlfriend' because you got together after you had graduated even though she was still a senior at your high school so you can't call her your high school sweetheart because you weren't together in a serious capacity in high school
>tfw haven't had a gf in 4 years or gotten laid in over a year

check the reddit piracy megathread, they have a link to a custom search engine that works really well

Thanks user, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

>>>/reddit/

Fucking normie

If the next one ever goes down, start by checking your emails and then work your way here; they sent an email containing the new URL.

bookdepository.com

fpbp

Soulseek.

These ruskies are my greatest allies.

cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=011394183039475424659:5bfyqg89ers

>he's not on bib

Just use the library.

Also, isn't that Darth Bador?

Check out user workerbee on tpb. His collections are well curated usually. He uploads retail quality epubs or nicely formatted pdfs. I especially appreciate the fact that he adds multiple translations, some of which you can't find anywhere else on the internet.

this girl looks like she needs to take a fucking shower, i can smell her through my laptop and it's disgusting

Are you sure that's not just your laptop and whatever you have been spilling on it?

Your projection is embarrassing, user.

She looks unhygienic.

Should this be the kind of thing i use torr for? In actuality i own/have checked out almost all of the books i download, but want digital copies so i can take huge books no matter where i go. It would be absurd if i get fined for pirating a book that is on my shelf, but this is the world we live in.

Clear skin, spotless shirt, clean wall, and clean hair.

What makes you think she's unhygienic?

that big fat moustache

>Should this be the kind of thing i use torr for?
No. bookzz deletes books when claimed by the legal owner. It's hard to download something "illegal" from bookzz.