Is Veeky Forums a place where failed writers circlejerk?

is Veeky Forums a place where failed writers circlejerk?

Well, I'm still in the process of failing. I haven't failed yet.

Veeky Forums skews too young to qualify as "failed writers." Age/success paranoia threads aside, it takes a bit of time and actual failures for the label to be accurate.

>tfw on nofap and even the OP pic makes me horny

I don't know i think you're giving too little credit. Its the place where failed readers Circlejerk

I'm failed but not a writer.

It's a place for pseuds ("STEM" aka electrical engeneering/comp sci majors, also some underachieving NEETs and communists/post modernists) and actual young artists to conglomerate.

I think in order to bear the distinction of being failed you need to try in the first place

Rarely see circlejerking but i'm not a native, seems like it's mostly posturing that amounts to "I've read or heard of X and therefore am 2 sup3rior to do anything but point out that you're a pseud or a pleb" and move on and yeh I'm a failed writer.

>is Veeky Forums a place where failed humans exist?
fixed for you

Don't worry, I got hard as well.

hell no.

"Failed Writer" means that somebody attempted to be a writer but failed.

95% of lit is at least a decade away from even getting up the courage to attempt a single short story, before trying it and realizing they're complete shit at it.

you have to be over 18 to be a failed writer

If you haven't noticed, I've stopped coming around here. So yeah, you're probably right.

Wow look at thos gazzongas yum yum yum

> circlejerk

Writing is not a full time job, anyone who thinks so deserves to fail.

call me a failure. i dare you.

postmodern trite

>circlejerk

Nigger, everyone shits on everyone here.

no you

>thinking this isn't trite

good post

:(

do you mean tripe? trite is an adjective faggot

It's okay user it is at least interesting, unlike some other shit like Milk and Honey

No, I meant trite as a denomination of coinage in ancient Greece equivalent to one third of a stater.

But we're pretty good at complaining about things, so that has to count for something.

I always thought it was a place where real writers come to vent their frustrations by shitposting instead of reading and writing and failed writers vent their frustrations by asking shitty questions instead of reading and writing.
>Intentions are everything

Nah, I'm published. I just come here to mock people for unironically talking about Max Stirner like he's a real philosopher and not a discount know-nothing Schelling.

I'm not sure what I'm reading but at least it looks kinda interesting

Can't fail if you've never tried

>"I'm published."

>not wanting to remain obscure until after your death

I'm still at that stage of "I need to read more before I can try writing". I'm thinking I have good 30 years ahead of me before I can try and write.

I'm a failed writer in my 30s, but I don't really participate in any circlejerking, and instead I just whine about the meaninglessness of life.

Bless you