Move to new house

>move to new house
>buy a bunch of candy for the kiddies
>literally no kids come to my house
>I ain't even mad
time for the gorging

When I was a kid, I wouldn't bother going to houses unless they had some halloween decoration and some indication that people were home.
Turn your lights on you dumbass.

they were on and i had pumpkins you mong

maybe you're just a creep

post more fat wojaks

sounds like you're the creep for looking in my window

Lived in a black neighborhood, upper middle class and kids from all over came to our street, even the white children.

Moved to Seattle and I didn't see a single child outside trick or treating.

>trick or treating with friend as kid
>go a little further past where all the other kids and houses were giving out candy
>see one apartment on 2nd floor with decorations
>cute college girl opens the door
>we're the only kids who came by all night
>gives us whole bowl of candy each

it pays to go the extra mile

I barely see any kids out anymore these days. It's almost as if parents have become pussies and stopped letting their kids go out for Halloween.

Sad times.

I think it's mainly just that pedophiles have gotten extremely bold in the past couple of decades

Americans now average a cup of sugar per day, so walking around for a little more isn't appealing.

I saw lots.
I think it's becoming more common for parents to take kids to specific neighborhoods/areas, so if you're not a target one you get way less foot traffic.

That's the public perception, but it's not the case.
Kids are overwhelmingly more at danger from family members and family friends. 9/10 times it's somebody they know and not some random dude snatching them off the street.

where i live most flock to the malls or affluent neighborhoods because they give the best and most candy.
in the burbs each house is trying to one up eachother, and at the mall better/more candy also means more customers since the parents will come in and shop for a bit.

>tfw the only kids that come around are 15 year old girls in slutty costumes that learned flirting with guys gets you extra candy

I should just turn my lights off from now on.

I haven't had a single trick or treater since I moved in here. I also live in the middle of no where and even the main road which is barely wide enough for one vehicle is almost half a mile from me. It's nice. No kids will be walking up a half mile dirt driveway through the woods in the dark on Halloween. Most people in this area though go to those church ran "trunk or treat" things for "fall festival" and if they still do normal operations for halloween night, they go to subdivisions with rich people filling them up. Pretty much this

I live in one of the more affluent neighborhoods in my area and we got a shit ton of kids tonight. I personally passed out candy to like 200 kids id say.
Funny enough it was the Mexican kids who always were the nicest and always said the proper "trick or treat", the white kids were disappointing to say the least some of them said it, but others just walked up and shoved their basket and me and expected it.
It's not a huge deal, but I remember when I was a kid I had to say trick or treat to get anything at all, if I tried that shit 15 years ago I probably wouldn't get anything.
I only handed out one piece of candy, which I think it's fair. Some little fucker had the rocks to ask for 2 pieces and I gave him one, and that was all.

for me its because i live in minnesota and for the last 10 years its been 40 degrees or lower on halloween.

Black people love halloween a good amount of them do give out candy but when they do they give out the good candy or money when i was younger somedude gave out bb guns some of them were rifles

I meant to say dont not do

start flirting back
good party vans await user

Kevin Spacey, is that you?

I spent 3 dollars on tootsie pops (28 pops).

3 kids came last night, and each of them took two pops. How many are left?

the spics dont celebrate it