Well, another Halloween came and went. The Trick-or-Treaters really cleaned out the candy dish this year...

Well, another Halloween came and went. The Trick-or-Treaters really cleaned out the candy dish this year. Hardly any left over! How was yours?

That's detergent and I don't believe you since those things feel funny.

What the fuck are those? They look like bathroom decorations.

I really really hope you weren't handing out laundry pods as candy, some of them have crystalized bleach in the white powder and eating one is literally like drinking bleach.

some kid and dumb teen would probably bite right into those and immediately spit it out, then snitch you out to the police with you accomplishing nothing but getting arrested.

Looks delicious

I would do this but I don't want to get arrested. Instead I rubbed unwrapped candy on my anus before handing it out. Smile, parents of Hoboken, NJ.

Get arrested for what, exactly?
What would they charge you with?

Probably with trying to poison kids by passing out laundry pods as if it was candy.

Delish!

i'll be looking for you on the news tomorrow OP

I was lucky and live in a 4star hotel that turned into flats. It's at the beach on a quiet old peoples home road. There are no kids. My place doesn't even have a doorbell. Wait, it was Halloween?

ok

Luck had nothing to do with it, you deserve every moment of luxury you can afford after sucking all those dicks.

kek, I use the same ones

Reckless child endangerment.

What if you left them outside with a skull and crossbones flag next to them. Asking for a friend.

Lawyers aren't retards. The intention is obvious.

My friend (mums semi-friend) bought a new house from same landlord nextdoor to where I now live. The friend owed my mum a favor for a painting. He told landlord he knew me and I was good. The flats previous occupant was a dude who ran a sea windmill farm, he also left the flat in a complete mess because whatever reason, which cost a lot of money to fix. Landlords were pissed and allowed me, a youngen who had never been in a flat before, under good word from my friend (who I never even knew) that I was a cleanliness maniac and good friend. Got it for 75 pound less a month than the flat originally went for, putting it just in my budget, probably in the landlords weird way of getting back at the previous resident.

Brb, got some sea fishing to do.

If I ever move out of this secured building to somewhere gets trick-or-treaters, I'll give each the first several a whole durian, because it's funny to me.

Also the landlord owed my friend a favor, due to him giving her a years free pass at his gym.

>wait until night
>look for house on sale or unattended
>leave bowl with a sign saying please take one

Yeah we all know you won't do this. You're not going to waste money on shit you won't even get to see the results of or the kid or parent will likely just throw out anyway.

>in charge of candy duty
>leave bowl of candies with "take one" sign stuck on them for past few years
>gradually the little shits come less and less
>secure the candy tucked away from the roomie lady and her kid
EZ $10 profit

Knowingly distributing poisonous substances to minors under the guise of candy? You can play retarded on here, but it won't work in a real debate with a lawyer in court who could run circles around the people who post here.

Fellow (201) reporting in

bein a faget

Literally nobody asked.