Mock India with "POO IN THE LOO" all you want, but you cannot deny that it has the best cuisine

Mock India with "POO IN THE LOO" all you want, but you cannot deny that it has the best cuisine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lintel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly I just don't trust their hygenic practices enough to give it a chance.

I can deny anything I want, you can't stop me.

Edit: thanks for the gold kind gentlesirs

Probably why they make is so damn spicy, kills the germs.

DESIGNATED

Indian food is OK, but it can up tasting pretty samey because of how over spiced it is.

didn't indian food artisans prepared the food without washing their hands after shitting and wiping with their bare hands? I'm sure this is not a meme

>eat one type of spice
>HURR DURR ALL SPICE TASTE SAME

>spicey mush with chicken and rice
>best cuisine

> cover up dubious meat with excessive amounts of sauce
> best cuisine

There's a reason restaurants like Taco Bell and Olive Garden are more popular than the Rashamlakapooinlooarashnabad Diner and the Hahklakvishnu Family Eatery

>he only knows chicken tikka masala
>he probably also thinks orange chicken is the extent of chinese food
>greek food is just gyros
>mexicans only eat tacos
>americans only eat burgers
>europeans only eat fish and chips

What a fucking dumbass

Don't use a word like "cuisine" for mush you shovel into your mouth with your hands. Brown people don't have "cuisine":

1. People not being able to handle spice
2. Olive Garden and Taco Bell are chains
Aspie

t. poo

>1. People not being able to handle spice
Pretty much this. People are so damned white bread that Taco Bell isn't Mexican or spicy, there's a reason they have sauce packets of varying levels of heat.

And some adults are so fucking picky that they hate anything new: aka anything that isn't meatloaf, baked chicken, or pasta with red sauce.

I used to prepare Indian food, it's horrible. Only thing I'd eat is naan or pakoras if I'm starving. The food is way too strong of spices, aloo tiki is shit, samosas suck,chicken maslala smells horribly. My first day there I walked up to break room only to see there was a woman with a beard net. It threw me off so hard seeing that "she" had a goatee that was trimmed and maintained while reeking of BO daily. Dirty people and food wouldnoteatagain
>pic related: source of drinking water

Yes some people want to taste the food not only the sauce Jose.

>And some adults are so fucking picky that they hate anything new: aka anything that isn't meatloaf, baked chicken, or pasta with red sauce.
Holy shit this, seen so many people here that literally would not go beyond the typical british food and even then they're picky about loadsa british dishes that include offal or seafood.

Sad existence honestly.

British people invented "Indian" cuisine as we know it. British Indian is what happened when they were trying to conquer the planet. Same with gin. British Indian is fucking great comfort food.

British Indian is fucking shit.
They just poured cream in everything.

>best
No. But it is very good every once in a while.
Imagine eating that shit every day. No thanks.

there literally is no best cuisine.

Then why the fuck are they picky about juniper berries and other uncommon spices being in or on their food? You're not going to drown out the flavors with a bit of caraway damnit. Try throwing a little bit of galangal in your food from time to time; or spices traditionally used in sweets such as cassia or nutmeg. Throw some cloudberries on your fried liver.

It literally is

It literally doesn't work, though.

"Food you eat with your hands is disgusting, unless its my chicken tendies using a fork and knife for those is too hard"

>Curry
>Red Curry
>White Curry
>Rice to have under your curry
>Bread to dip in your curry
>Literal shit that you picked up off the street
Are you joking? India has LITERALLY THE WORST cuisine in the entire world, you fucking donut.

>indian "cuisine" is on par with shitty western fastfood
Ok Pajeet

I honestly just don't like it. Yes I've had high quality and authentic Indian food, it was very good, but I really didn't fall in love and I'd rather eat many other dishes or foods

>dump entire spice cabinet into a textureless mush
Wow so sophisticated dumb white people simply can't handle it

Eating in a five-star restaurant in Midtown Manhattan owned and run by an international team of chefs doesn't count as Indian cuisine.
Buying Made in American ramen flavored with "Indian spice" doesn't count as Indian cuisine.
Go to India, try their food on average Indian restaurants owned by average Indians in an average Indian city. Only then you should be able to tell whether you like Indian or not.

Holy shit, I had no idea this board was so plebeian about food. Any chef knows that Indian cuisine is the holy grail of balancing rich, complicated flavors. "I don't know anything about indian food, therefore there's nothing to know". Mouthbreather tier desu

I don't actually like cumin though.

i fucking love it but there aren't indians where i live so it's tricky for me to eat it :(

Pakistani cuisine is better desu

Oh boy bread, lintels, and poutry with tons of spice.

>Best cuisine
>Half the stuff in the modern cuisine was taught to them by the French

>balancing rich, complicated flavors

Since when is pepper and cumin rich and complicated. And since when is complicated flavors A a thing and B good?

Everyone knows there are only two great cuisines in the world. The French and the Austrians everything else is in a race for the 3rd place.

But I don't like salmonella, malaria and dysentery with my food.

>Rice with chilli,oil and onions.
damn....

>Indian food

Austrian? I would have gone for italien?

Explain pls

>Italian
M8 thats peasant food pretending not to be.

As for Austrian cuisine, just look it up. Especially during the empire time. Best way to explain it is that it is equally heart clogging as the French one just doesn't try and hide it.

I tried Indian food once and thought it was straight garbage. I'm willing to give it another chance though, what should I get next time I'm at a place that makes Indian cuisine?

Don't bother, you were right the first time. It smells disgusting and it looks disgusting and it tastes disgusting, just like mexican food and pretty much all the other stuff that's drowned in spices to cover up the taste of bacteria.

I swear to god liberals will pretend to like anything if it makes them seem more "tolerant". Except normal food. If you like normal food you're a sexist racist bigot.

Pooistanis literally eat shit and drink cow piss for its "healing properties".
Poofood one step down from filthyflipfood.

Yeah honestly, the people that prepare this alright food, seem very unclean to me. Even for being over in America, I just don’t trust people. Also I tried chicken curry, and I have to say it was the wost way to utilize chick-peas ,hands down.

When?

>normal food
Holy shit you sound like a fucking parody

/trv/ has confirmed people literally shit out in the open and wipe with bare hands then simply wipe their hands with a rag.

Appearantly restaurants in tourist areas dont do this.

Either way, one should ALWAYS take probiotics for a month before traveling anywhere. Even for a weekend trip to a different state.

>why can't everyone eat grilled skinless boneless spiceless white chicken breast like civilized people? Mmmmmm...SOOOOO YUMMY!

Why do you filthy fucker have to put yogurt in everything? Tandoori bread is nice though

there's tons of indian dishes that don't have yogurt in them

The Brits invented all the good Indian curries.

What a good beef dish?

This. Everything 'good' about India was made up by the Brits.

It is good but honestly i feel bad for you if you think it is the best.
And secondly it is hard enough to trust the hygiene.

No it isn't. There are a lot of asian countries who do so, India is not special. They only makes curry becauss poor people need it to balance the tastelessness of rice (you eat a lot of rice, but a small portion of curry enough)
It is poor people's food and the west glorify it because they never have other than olive oil salt and pepper.
You are the pleb.

It is not hard to find authentic indian food but I guarantee it wouldn't be a high class restaurant but will be somewhere tucked in the alleys

>normal food
Ahh, the smell of an american idiot.
Don't forget to eat your tendies while ranting next time, you need to hide your ignorance behind that keyboard properly.

They don't have the best but even IF they did, it doesn't make up for the fact that THEY DON'T POO IN THE GOD DAMN LOO.

lel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lintel

Wait until the 25th so you and your twitter friends and pat yourselfs on the back for being racists.

Go back to bed mate

I don't know, I can't get over the fact they have poor hygiene and shit in the street. Even when I go to an Indian restaurant it looks and feels unclean. I'm fine making it at home.

Italy has the best cuisine.
India has the unhealthy curry heavy cuisine.

I will NEVER try Indian food because I don't want to smell like a disgusting Indian when that shit comes out my pores. Also poo

>unironically thinking Italian food is good

This is by far the worst thread on this board. Probably one of the worst Veeky Forums threads of all time, and that is really saying something.

Why do you people come to this board if you are some close minded to entire, universally respected cuisine? Because memes? Fuck you.

This board should be renamed "Fast Food, Alcoholism Circle Jerks, Memes, and LE EPIC SIP THREADS" because that is all you children can muster up the brain cells to """"""""""""""think"""""""""""""" about.

Racists. You forgot the racists. And the vegans too

Yup, germs leave behind toxic chemicals that you cant cover up or cook out.

Says the faggot that eats chicken wings

Cool story bro, can you link to your OC?

Literally all food look like different consistencies and colors of poo.

When oh when will you learn to poo in the loo pajeet? I've seen cats and dogs on YouTube that have mastered it. It's truly not so difficult.
Learn to poo in the loo and maybe one day I'll try your anus raping 'cuisine'.

literally ever Indian place I've been to will make, and suggest it first, their food with no spiciness
>1. People not being able to handle spice
try again

>equating chicken tenders and buffalo wings to real cuisine
Desperate.

>all the butthurt autismos itt
I like Indian food, have to be in the mood for it though. It's fun to cook, different process in general than I'm used to. Sucks biting down on a whole clove or bayleaf every once in a while though. Ive had it happen at a restaurant.

cardamom pods are the true curry villain

my 50 year old parents are like this. can be exhausting trying to treat them to a nice dinner.
you forgot stouffers mac and cheese >:)

Ive always bought ground version. Are the whole ones much different?

the flavour is top shelf but biting into one is unparalleled suffering

It does to an extent

>thin crispy pastry
>chick pea & potato filling
>tamarind chutney
>green chilli chutney
>yoghurt
>coriander
>lil crunchy bits

Truely the most based of all snack foods

I can literally eat pakora and onion bhajis till I die, shame the good stuff is so high in calories that I can't eat as much of it unless i'm bulkan.