Non-american here

Non-american here.

What's the proper way to eat a burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejr9KBQzQPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With hot fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

Both hands holding the middle and center of the burger firmly so you dont lose everything to the opposite end you bite from

Use your left hand to hold burger, not too tight but tight enough your sandwich never falls apart. It is important to never let go of your burger. With the right hand you grab fries and your drink. If you're a little advanced you can preemptively place fries inside your burger for efficiency.

Do everything this guy says but reverse the hands you use

Open it up, lick the centre, stick back together, dunk it in milk and then eat.

You see how she's completely unwrapped the burger? Don't do that. Partially unwrap the burger. Use the wrapper to keep the contents of the burger between the buns.

Furthermore, if your burger is wrapped you can hold it with one hand at the back. This also keeps things from sliding out the back.

Have half the sauces and fillings spill into a wrapping paper, then lick that paper after you've eaten the burger.
Rememeber to add ketchup and fries inside your burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejr9KBQzQPM

BURGERKINOART

Am I supposed to clap before or after eating the burger?

Ideally both, as you should clap when the food comes out, and then clap again after the meal and before you tip.

there is no proper way
though I flip the burger over and eat it like that because the bottom bun tends to fall apart

Jesus. Stop using the 99 cent buns.

>In a wrapper inside a box

FAKE

Yes, but don't clap while eating though. You'll squish the burger.

this is the proper way

>ice cold Coca Cola.
Why do they serve cold sugary drinks with fast food? It causes all the grease to congeal and generates so much phlegm in your throat, it's so uncomfortable. I prefer hot black tea.

quads of truth, i unironically do this, eating the 2 halfs is much better, doesnt disintegrate halfway

Knife and fork.

Here you go, OP.

>It causes all the grease to congeal and generates so much phlegm in your throat

If this is true you need to see a doctor.

I can confirm but Whimpy shouldn't have unwrapped it. Leave the burger half wrapped to protect your fingers from grease and provide extra insurance for no slippage

It's not the grease, it's likely just the acid of the cola irritating anons throat, causing his body to deploy phlegm to the area as a protective coating.

Remember Coca-Cola is an effective rust remover.

Yeah agreed, but this was the easiest reference I could find for a non-amerifat.

If it comes half-wrapped, leave it on for an easier meal.

Non american here but not OP.
How do you do for really large burgers ?
There is this place where I live that does a 3 steak burger (approximatively 10-13 cm high).
In this kind of case I try to eat it piece by piece with my hands but once it inevitably makes a mess I finish with fork and knife

He still needs to see a doctor. Billions of people worldwide consume cola without throat irritation or excessive phlegm.

>>Remember Coca-Cola is an effective rust remover.
And that's relevant, why?

American here. It depends on how big they are. Some of the "big" burgers you can flatten down with your hand and then eat normally. But the really silly huge ones you would need to eat part by part or with a knife and fork.

I have to wrestle with big macs our the middle bread slides out the back.

>And that's relevant, why?
Because muh corrosive acid. Just sensationalist bullshit to try to make people not drink Coke.
>Guys don't drink Fireball, it has anti-freeze in it!
>Guys don't smoke cigarettes, it has RAT POISON. NAIL POLSIH REMOVER, AND RUBBER CEMENT IN IT!

>Just sensationalist bullshit
That was my point. It's not relevant, it's bullshit.

>holding burger with left hand
only faggots do this

Stuff it in your face, however, chew with your mouth closed.

give up on eating it cleanly and just wolf it down like the animal you are.

Generally I put it into my mouth

What the FUCK are you doing?!

Your favorite ingredients
There is no 'proper' burger.

Burger, fries, with a coke and a milkshake

Is it possible to use the same burger-eating procedures here for eating sandwiches?

bi etin chikin

with your hands

if it's super big or messy i'd just eat it with a fork though

like a man

Carefully wrap it up an then throw it onto landfill. Pljeskavica forever

It's traditional to eat the ingredients in alphabetical order.

Without tomatoes. Whoever puts that shitty watery fruit in a perfectly good burger deserves to get shot

Un-birth yourself.

B-but I'm left handed

If there isn't any lettuce onions or tomatoes it's not really a burger, it's a kids meal.

is this Reviewbrah's dad?

sad to admit , but yes.
this is the correct way to eat it.

Some other is to cut the burger and eat it by pieces with your hands

my guy

H E R E S Y

She's cute but that hamburger looks unappetizingly wide.

As quickly as possible

this user knows whats he's talking about

fag

i wish i was that burg

IT'S ABOUT TO FALL APART OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

how about grill-dried tomato?

hold it really hard with both of your hands so all the juices get trapped, open really wide and BITE THAT SHIT LIKE THERE IS NO FOOD LEFT IN THE WORLD.
Then chew for atleast 30seconds.

Nips did a study.
The objectively best way to hold and not lose ingredients is two hands, three fingers on top, pinkie and thumb on bottom.
Anything else is just inefficient

Take two burgers, separate and discard half the buns, stick back together; double-stuffed burger.