What's Veeky Forums written so far?

What's Veeky Forums written so far?

I've finished two collections of poetry. Working on a novel

200+ poems, but I only like 10-15
my best one's really good though I think.

about 15-20 journals full of miscellaneous crap

11 novels so far. A six part series, a three part series, and three standalones.

>The trilogy is the only one I'm pursuing in publication, the rest are kind of crap, and I know it

>11
Meant 12.

Oh yeah, post them and we'll see how your """""collections""""" stand up

Why so sardonic?

Wont't post them here, but I wouldn't mind posting a couple of poems. One collection is based on city life, while the other is based on primal instinct.

I only write down my daily thoughts on ethics.

I've only really been writing for about a year now, so I've finished like maybe three short stories, only one im really proud of, also pages and pages of misc shit

My diary. Thoughts, dreams, what I see and experience.

post it

>poetry collection 1
it's shit

>poetry collection 2
more shit

>novel
it's going to be shit, just give up now, and stop wasting everyone's time.

How do you write something if you have nothing profound to say? It's obviously going to be meaningless drivel or lifted from something everyone has already read, so why bother writing it?

I wrote hundreds of poems, and I burned them all.

Planned and wrote part of a novel at 16, decided to put it on hold while I learned to write properly. Find my narrative voice, strong suits and things like that.
Went on to write a bunch of short stories, probably more than half of which have been published. Some poems which are just for fun, not even tried to get them looked at.
Binned the second attempt at a novel before completing the planning stage, it was a bit of a mess stylistically and thematically.
Third novel attempt is coming on nicely. All the planning is done and I've got a significant amount of the first draft done. It's coming on nicely and I'm always excited to write more of it.

At the third and hopefully second last revision of my first novel. Got about 60k words written for the sequel too.

99% of writers have nothing profound to say, that and originality are shitty reasons to write or not to write a book.

Used to write regularly on my blog with really short stories and a poem or two thrown in. Used to have lots of followers and visitors now, that was two/three years ago when I was in puppy love. Now no one cares about it and I'll get 5 views if I'm lucky

One continuous llong ass shitpost since 2005.

Ooh a masturbation thread alright.

What have I finished writing
>1 novel (~80,000 words)
>10 short stories (8-12,000 words)
>2 novellas (~20,000 words each)
>2 scholarly articles pertaining to my graduate studies
What have I published
>1 of my shittier short stories, somehow. Don't worry, the venue was teensy.
What am I proud of
>1 novella
>1 scholarly article
>nothing else

90% of my writing was trash, but I am starting to not hate my prose anymore so I guess that's what leveling up feels like. I am 26, finished my first short story at 22.

Could you post it if it had anything of merit?

>too many critical pieces
>a ton of poetry
>started a collection of short stories