Will he go down in literary history, or will he be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance?

Will he go down in literary history, or will he be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance?

We will all be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance, in the end.

Every reference to DFW and his work will be hunted down and deleted by scholars in the best of all possible futures.

Who won't, really?

(((scholars)))

I hate the pseudy board

It is the great work of Jewry to excise this man from the memory of the human race; when this work is completed, the Jew will cease to Jew, and there will be peace on Earth.

>the Jew will cease to Jew

On pain of Shoah, should they fail to excise DFW's memory from history or should they ever return to their old ways. If either condition is fulfilled, then Mosley will return and accomplish with the Anglos what Hitler never could with the Aryans.

That's not a picture of David Foster Wallace.

nobody knows him in europe

if only he had aced that interview

kek

He will be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance.

I'm Europe and this is wrong

who is in you dont know him

he's a meme here too

LOL@EVERY FAGGOT IN THIS THREAD THINKING THAT THIS IS A PIC OF DFW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is it then?

he will be forgotten and relegated to the annals of insignificance

Foster David Wallace, his twin.

Authors who died in their 40's are generally looked back upon fondly and remembered, see Mishima, Kafka, Rilke etc.

So yeah, he probably will

Yeah right. Europe is obsessed with American culture to the point of dependency. The average European probably reads more American literature than the average American

I'm Europe and this is wrong

Well, it's not such a hard task to read more american books than the average american, an average i suspect is very low. I'm ecuadorian and i've certainly done that. Nobody reads americn literature here aside from those YA books every other girl with identity issues reads and spends more time letting people know she reads.

The greeks user.

>I'm Europe
J-Julius?