Scrambled eggs on toast. A humble and satisfactory breakfast for most humans, I would assume. I like my eggs tender...

Scrambled eggs on toast. A humble and satisfactory breakfast for most humans, I would assume. I like my eggs tender, liberally salted, and fast cooked on medium heat in lots of hot butter, I add a decent peppering of black pepper after. I like my toast toasted for just over two minutes.

Preferably I like to enjoy this with a cool sweet drink, a fruit juice perhaps but oftentimes a lemonade or peach tea.

And you? Your thoughts?

Fried egg is better

What you described sounds good, but your pic looks like an overcooked rubbery block on top of that toast.

Anyway, I suppose this comes from living in Texas for a long time, but my preferred way to make scrambled eggs is to start with some chorizo in the pan; cook it down to render out the fat, then use that to cook the eggs. Like you mentioned they should be very tender.

Sometimes I'll eat it on a plate, sometimes on toast, sometimes in a tortilla. My favorite is in a tortilla with some crispy fried potatoes and some sauteed onions.

The best breakfast is either eggs benedict or lox on a poppyseed bagel with cream cheese, dill, red onion, tomato and capers.

If you are going to be a pleb about it and have scrambled eggs on toast, at least put some smoked salmon or spinach in there ffs. Throw cream in your eggs before scrambling and thank me later.

fpbp

fuck bread

I lost 70 pounds this last year by completely switching up my diet and working out.

I wake up and eat 3 eggs (or 2 with bacon) with toast/oatmeal. Eggs are obviously protein as well as staving off any feelings of hunger for a couple of hours.

In my year of eating eggs i still go for the scrambled eggs 4/7. I prefer the bacon + cayenne pepper way where I
>fry up some bacon bits
>pour off most of the bacon fat
>Let cool down for a minute, add whisked eggs + splash of milk with cayenne pepper
>let them set for couple of secs so curds form
>move curds around every couple of seconds until almost cooked(will finish out of the pan with residual heat)
>dump on toast and eat

Are you me OP? Do you salt your eggs before you cook them and butter the toast a bit as well?

a vo c a d o

I'll take andouille over chorizo any day of the week, but you're right. Proper breakfast needs a good pork sausage with the eggs.

I love andoullie, but it just doesn't render out the fat for cooking the eggs like chorizo does. I don't really view chorizo (the mexican kind, anyway) as a "sausage". It's more of a combined seasoning and cooking fat.

No you nigger
Fried egg on toast

Not as humble as half-boiled eggs + soya sauce.

Are you just unable to enjoy simplicity? I like everything you mentioned, but I also get behind some velvety, luscious plain scrambled eggs simply cooked in butter on nice toast with a cup of hot tea. Simple is good sometimes. Comfy. Also, there's no reason to add cream to your eggs, unless you just really like eating dairy in everything. Beautiful scrambled eggs can be made with simply butter, eggs, and the correct technique, plus a pinch of salt over the top after plating. Flake salt is a fantastic contrast on scrambled eggs.

What has chorizo got to do with Texas?

It's one of the most commonly eaten breakfast meats there.

no fuck off. fried egg between two waffles/pancakes. additionally: a burger patty or sausage patty and bacon

For me, it's the McGridle

Not healthy to eat eggs and bread, bad combo
Look it up

>And you? Your thoughts?

for me, it's the sunny side up.

scrambled eggs on toast is really tasty but it doesn't even begin to fill me up
toast is like eating air. i need a big ole breakfast and i'll feel ill if i eat three of those.
gimme a hardboiled to compliment my breakfast

are you autistic?

Well, I'm a fatty so I no longer have it with toast.
I pretty much just start with a bit of olive oil, put my eggs in unbeaten and then begin whisking whilst on the pan. On off method, then add the salt and pepper at the end and have with grilled tomatoes and a pint of water.
Fucking boring. I miss toast and heaps of butter and crumbled bacon.

eggs not vegan so toast and dairy free butter for me

Agreed.

You missed the point. The toasted bread can be used to sponge up the yolk after the rest of the egg is consumed. A delicious treat. I usually put hot sauce or balsamic vinegar on top so the flavors can mingle with the yolk.