Single girls - post your dishes

my asian wife cant cook, because she's a bitch

whenever i see a single girl posting pics of home-made lasagna or spaghetti, i feel the need to dump my asian wife and marry the other girl quickly before someone else takes her. sometimes, when i visit my friend's place for dinner, i fantasize about stealing his girl if the food is that good.

its strange that i used to find tits & ass attractive, but now i find good cooking skills sexy as hell.

I dunno man cooking is a skill like anything else I realise. We get good at it because we practice. I'm sure she's good at things besides cooking. However I'd like to believe everyone should be good at cooking cause its at least something a person should do once a day.

Instagram foodie girls cant cook either,, their cupcakes are all instant and their pasta is all canned sauce anyway.

cool blog bro

In every relationship I've been in I've been the one in the kitchen. She cleans. I make food.

>lasagna or spaghetti as examples of good home cooking

sounds like you want some pasty midwesterner op

same here man

tho my current gf can bake at least

What's the fucking point of having an asian wife if she can't cook traditional ancient Sichuan food for you?

those sweet soft asian features and proportions

That's how it is for me, except the wife is a baker so she provides the bread. Also she usually makes coffee and breakfast because she wakes up earlier than I do most of the time. But I make dinner pretty much every night and lunch a lot of the time.

Is your wife fresh off the boat asian or yellow american or as I like to call them kraft singles. Kraft singles are more liberal and less self-sufficient than white women being that they're ashamed of being yeller and all. Just trade your yellow girl in for a brown one. At least mexican girls can cook.

i was a brat in uni when I found a japanese lady friend whod fuck me and make me homemade katsudon

Why I let her go idk

hi brian

'fresh of the boat' variety.
her english is horrible, but getting better.

only reason I want to marry is to have someone do the cleaning. though i'm sure most girls would rather cook than clean.

Retard. The whole point is muh traditional housewife. That euphoric feeling of being served great food from a loving wife after a long day beats any sex or drugs I’ve experienced

honestly, i'd just feel uncomfortable and a bit ashamed being served like that. i mean i know traditional gender roles have their place but the kitchen is one place where i'd prefer egalitarianism. doesn't mean she shouldn't cook the occasional elaborate meal by herself, just not every time.

Well, yeah, it’s not an everyday thing but she does do most of the cooking. I don’t get how a wife can never cook, even if she sucks at it

>The whole point is muh traditional housewife.
I could never do that to a woman I liked unless she was really dumb.

I cook almost all of my boyfriends meals, even get up and make coffee for him before work and make sure he has a lunch to take with him. Hes made dinner about a handful of times, hes a good cook.
Point being its a trade off, he works and I take care of the home. I work too but about max 30 hours a week.

In my personal experience and with most other girls I know, we really like it. Its a nice sense of accomplishment to know our man is fed and taken care of. Regardless of being dumb or not.

>do that to a woman
What kind of mindset is this? Traditional gender roles are not some kind of crime. If I’m working full time and she’s taking care of the house then it’s simply division of labor.

Maybe you should work on making yourself worth taking care of.

are you married?
:3c

post a pic of your wife please.

what does she cook, she has to cook something, right?

why would you expect her not to fuck it up

the only reason women are associated with cooking is it was less important

>Traditional gender roles are not some kind of crime.
Sure, if she's raising the kids, doing the wash, managing the family budget, buying the groceries, cooking and cleaning. That's an actual job, and if it's the job she wants then it's great. It's noble. My own mother made that choice and did a hell of a job. But the problem with traditional roles is that traditionally they weren't a choice. If a woman didn't want to die a lonely spinster that was her only option. That's why women rose up against it during the 20th Century. It's not that they thought the trad role was bad, it's that the idea of that being the only role seemed absurd. And they were right.

Given all the options out there today I'd be distrustful of a woman who was really into the traditional role. Because today it's much less demanding than it was a century ago, making it seem like a stupid or lazy choice. Or it would be an indicator she places a lot of stock on traditional values, romanticizing the past while being suspicious of new things. I couldn't stand a woman like that.

It may be less demanding, but it's no less important. I can't fault anybody from wanting to make sure their children were well cared for, taking care of the family's financial needs, cooking for loved ones, etc. Why would it matter whether or not it was "demanding"? A job doesn't have to be demanding for it to be important or for one to get satisfaction from performing it.

I would also argue that the job is no less demanding. Sure, a modern person has more labor-saving conveniences than a person had decades ago. But most of the job is no less demanding. In fact, the modern era in which every child has multiple after-school activities, everyone needs to be shuttled around here and there, less and less subject matter is covered in school, etc, I would say that there are a lot of added demands compared to years past.

Well I don't want to fucking work but if I don't I can't buy a house, find a wife and have kids. I'll die alone.

Same here. I have no idea where the whole "make me a sandwich, bitch" thing even comes from, women are weak and clumsy especially if untrained, how are they suppose to be better than a man at handing knives and heavy pots?

Instead, a woman's place should be at the market and children's functions, where she can gather information about social trends and sell stuff her husband makes

Wait user is she a mail-order bride

>how are they suppose to be better than a man at handing knives and heavy pots?

Seriously? Yes, a man would generally be stronger. But that would be better used for labor, while the woman stayed at home and took care of the kids and home.

Think about it like a business: The CEO is probably better at using the computer than his secretary is, but it would be a waste of time for him to be doing simple tasks. Despite the CEO's higher skill at that specific task, he can do other things that the secretary cannot.

You have a peculiar need to fantasize about things that aren't true OP.

Haha let me guess you found her on some shady asian okcupid type site. What sob story about her family has she told you to convince you to send money back home every month?

What's your name, I'm scared

I would argue it is less important. Traditional roles came from the fact that the family was also the fundamental economic unit of society. Wealth was passed from generation to generation among those who had it, and those who didn't had the family running the farm/business And a woman without a husband would be destitute. That's because times were tough back then. It's not like that today - we're much more affluent, making the family less important. We're biologically programmed for this. When times are hard people have lots of kids, but during boom times they may not have kids at all. Because family isn't nearly as important. Putting the focus of your life on it is out of step with the times.
These days you just die in a nursing home if you become too much of a pain in the ass anyways.

ditto. why can't women cook nowadays?

I learned to cook because I was in a long term relationship and was afraid my boyfriend would leave me if I couldn't cook for him. He still ended up cheating anyway.

I would never cheat on you hon

Cunts don't know how to cook anymore. They just know how to Instagram and take photos of food.

do you like traditional home cooking?

This all sound like its from a child's mind and is embarrassingly stupid.

>i feel the need to dump my asian wife

too much for you? how about a nice salad?

you arent really making a case for yourself here

We should hang out.
How do you feel about guys with phimosis?

Try giving her ingredients she's familliar with? No way a fobby asian girl can't cook

How about some stir fry?
Everyone is a critic

at least im not a weeb who marries an asian chick to make him dinner, i learned to make my own food instead

>tfw love to cook
>used to cook for people in highschool all the time
>they would all say that my future wife would love me since I cook all the time
>tfw I'm still alone

Just kill me now.

p-please be in Oregon

'tis a wonderful thing to see ;)

I'm gonna walk across the bridge from Vancouver and slap you in you Oregon-ass face, bitch.

Yes :^)

L O N D O N
O O
N D
D N
O O
N O D N O L

>my boyfriend would leave me if I couldn't cook for him
>didn't tip you off
You deserved it

nah. she's a chinese girl that i stole from her japanese husband when i was living in japan. she would come to my apartment and get wasted and start crying because her husband ignores her and never talks to her. then we'd fuck like rabbits all night.

thought about getting a mail-order bride though, one of the older ones who are desperate to marry. just in hopes that they'd be more willing to be a sex-slave than a typical wife.

Vancouverites are such fucking cucks they can't even have their own city name.

>he married a cheater
Always the sign of a long lasting and happy marriage

I taught my Asian fiancee to cook. That's probably the best case scenario.

Lol dumb roasties