Shit that white people do

Why do white people always need a glass of milk with their meals?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/design/2012/06/the_history_of_the_fork_when_we_started_using_forks_and_how_their_design_changed_over_time_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we can grow up big and strong and subjugate other cultures

I'm Korean and I drink milk with every meal

shit gooder than a motherfucker you feel me homie?

Coat the stomach and precent belly

Because white people's stomach has actually evolved a step further than those of subhumans, and therefore we are not lactose intolerant anymore.

Do you take lactase pills or are you just one of the lucky ones?

i am white and i have NEVER consumed a glass of milk to any meal as long as i lived, nor does any white person i know.

How many do you know?

literally all of the people i have regular contact with are white.

And you ask all of them if they drink milk with their meals?

I don't know what gender studies classes YOU took, but where I come from, it is absolutely not okay to be white.

don´t you eat with your peers?

What the fuck are you getting at? The exact same logic can be used to greater effect against your shitty bait thread. Remember to sage folks.

Why is Veeky Forums always baiting white people? Trying to get a rise out of /pol? Seems like low hanging fruit.

Damn those SJWs and their defense of transracials.

It's just funny how defensive they get when you generalize them.

But they have no qualms about generalizing people of other races.

Its fucking great to be white. I start every day by feeling smug that I won the genetic lottery and that I can trigger so many "people" with the color of my skin.

Lucky? No, just superior

Because it cools down spiciness in your mouth

White """people """ are so afraid of taste they need to make sure it's removed between each bite

It's white people culture

Eat massive and massive amounts of mayonnaise for no reason. They literally need to lube up their sandwiches in order to swallow because they take big bites.

Weird how white people eat with no lips. They unhinge their jaws like a snake.

Whites are the new nigger.

>new
lol whypipo hadn't even crawled out of their caves when real humans were building pyramids and inventing civilization and shit.

Lol, true. The fork was not in widespread use in the west anglo nations until the late 19th century - they were eating with their fucking hands. Notice the similarity to the arguments /pol/tards use against newfangled things today.

"Young traces the “unsettlingly effeminate aura” of the fork all the way through 1897, when British sailors are still eating without forks, considering them to be unmanly."

slate.com/articles/arts/design/2012/06/the_history_of_the_fork_when_we_started_using_forks_and_how_their_design_changed_over_time_.html

i'm white and don't do this, but growing up sometimes i'd go over to some of my other white friends' houses for dinner and they'd offer me milk with my dinner and i'd be fucking disgusted

>Slate..Try again gooknigger

It's colonization fuel so we can make mulattos like yourself

Stop pretending to be white, Pedro. Your family couldn't afford milk with their foodstamps.

Drink your Aztec Cola and thank white people for allowing you to live in a 1st world country

thought I was the only one

i didnt get the mayo gene. i feel both ways about it.

It tastes good.

I'm white and that milk looks far too spicy.

Having milk with lunch or dinner is one of those things they do in TV and movies but real people don't actually do.

btfo

nice bait

>Weird how white people eat with no lips. They unhinge their jaws like a snake.
W-what do y-you mean?

Uhhh, no, if you were superior you wouldn't be able to drink milk, you're literally less evolved than people like me.

>he can't eat ice cream
>he can't eat cheese
>he can't drink milkshakes
>he thinks he's superior
Wow, I'm so fucking sorry for you.

Thanks, I didn't even work very hard on it.

But it works every single time.

I'm even white myself, but I can't resist the urge to troll.

Good thing I'm not an amerishittertard and need to consume those things to feed my monstrously obese frame and feel better about myself, how will I ever live with not being an unevolved neanderthal?

this

>another racebait wypipo thread

>i can't eat good food without shitting everywhere
>i am evolved and superior

Calcium deficient mongrels begone from here

This is strong skellies only thread

>glass of milk with a meal
I've only ever seen this in movies

>9631649
>want to re-experience how the taste builds up in your mouth
>afraid of taste
0/10, doesn't even deserve a (You)

Or don't like spices? Is this really something people believe?

Hahaha, this poor fool will never know the depth and breadth of the cheese world!
He thinks processed cheese is all there is!!!

the milk thing is like, maybe there's this one friend and you discover that his family does that when you come over for a sleepover.

Then the next day they ask if you want to come church with them, then you don't go to that friend's house again.

And now we won't bother to search the post you're quoting, you fucking moron.

No, but Apples and milk are nice :)

We can digest a more varied diet then your weak bloodline. How are you more evolved?

Hunter-gatherers, jungle layabouts can't drink milk. They never had civilization and never domesticated animals.

I'm sure coconut juice is good though

Sheeeit boy I drink milk all the time. Add ice to the motherfucker too.

i'm white and i almost never drink milk
i love yogurt and kefir though

Kill yourself, redditor.

My mom made me and my brother drink milk with supper every night. Both of us are over 6 feet tall. But my dick is kinda small. Can’t win em all eh

are white people really the only people who drink milk? a glass of whole milk with almost any meal is god tier

you're the problem

the explains why brits have a bunch of pie recipes

>be white
>like mayo on a sandwich well enough
>work in a somewhat upscale fish market
>occasionally old white people tell me they plan on slathering the wild king salmon I just cut for them in mayonnaise and a couple other things
>don't even remember what the other things were because I'm already fighting the urge to slap the package out of their hands at that point and pull a Primo or a Soup Nazi on them

I never had milk with my meals. I sometimes drank it as a drink between meals, but not beyond the age of three did I have it at the table.

white people traditionally put cream and breads on top. But it makes them look pink and doughy. Well... guess its better than the leathery vegan whites

White people have been raising cattle for a long time and at some point developed the ability to digest lactose in milk. Not every white person, but a much higher percentage than other groups. Milk contains great high quality protein and carbs from the lactose, it's pretty good for you if you're able to digest it. For these reasons it seems that white people are more likely to find milk to be an appealing food item.

I love milk, sometimes I'll drink a pint or two of chocolate milk as a dessert, I cook my oatmeal in milk and then pour more milk over it when it's done cooking, pasta sauces made with milk are my favorite, etc.

Who else here /bring own bottle of milk to sushi restaurants/ ? Are all Nips allergic to milk? Why do they never have milk at their restaurants?

probably because cow's milk is for COWS, fucking moron.

>point developed the ability
they just never lost it from infancy

Why do black people have to rob every restaurant they go to?

>be spanish on aztec rape byproduct
>have zero intolerancy for milk
>have zero food related allergies

Feels good being master race.

they mostly drink goat's milk, if they drink milk at all. lotta asians are lactose intolerant.

you'll find that only westernized asians drink cow's milk.

>thinking the natural order means shit to humans
And you wonder why we think you're a subhuman.

ITT: Triggered shitskins. Period.

why are white people so fucking intolerant to gluten?

>tfw the bartender at my old haunt would make fun of me for having milk with my spicy fried food
honestly it was more for the salt but shit nigga i dont want to have a spicy mouth all night, and beer doesnt wash it away. i might be a pussy but im a COMFORTABLE pussy. helps with all the salt too

ive unironically had this happen, it was weird

self-hating whites cant even eat white-colored foods

Adaptation to northern climates.

No, I'm not kidding. Good source of protein and calcium.

I drink milk with sweet foods like cakes etc.. or if food is too spicy I'll get a glass to help me through it.

Pretty much everyone I know where I live (Canada) is white and I don't know one (1) person who has a gluten issue. The only people I ever hear/read about who have some issue seem to be celeb tards from Hollywood and an assortment of hipsters who think having some kind of problem is a substitute for a personality.

Bc it's fucking yummy.

Damn sure

Niggers out

To absorb the spice from the food. Can you imagine how much your mouth would burn after eating that pizza if there wasn't a glass of milk?

I like milk

I drink milk with every single meal. I can easily go through a gallon a day.

Problem with that, coward?

Lactose intolerant people can eat cheese, dumb ass.

You could still find it in 5 seconds, so apparently you don't care anyway, faggot.

>COWard
Ahaha, I get it, because you drink milk

Why do shitskins worship cows?

my nibba

Real talk it's good tho. Makes it even more cold.

I worked fast food for a while and old white people were always a fucking nightmare. And also our primary clientele.

Because they provide a lot of benefits for humans. You get food via diary products, and they can be used as beasts of burden to farm a field or pull a cart. Seems a lot more logical than most religious BS.

>God damn race mixing with an Asian of all things on a fake milk container

Can we take a moment to realize niggas drinking Hood brand milk.

>fish
>chips
>milk

excuse me while i throw up

>Ice in the """milk"""

>(((You)))
>(((Them)))

I am lactose intolerent and i find your argument funny.
>he can't eat ice cream
actually I can, but not a bucket
>he can't eat cheese
cheese contains trace amounts of lactose
>he can't drink milkshakes
actually I can, around 200-300 ml before i start getting the sharts