Gourmet Chinese Food General

How do you feel about Panda Express's Gourmet Chinese food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be Chinese
>Migrate to America
>Wants taste of home
>See PANDA EXPRESS GOURMET CHINESE FOOD
>Go in to eat
>Get serve pan-asian shit
I was so sad

They are shit.

i think their fried panda is superb

Yeah, sorry for that one.

at least it was gourmet tho

>No MSG

into the trash

你不是中国人

We aren't accustomed to eating dog meat or gutter oil here, sorry.

american chinese food was invented by chinese immigrants if you have a problem with it then blame yourself

Not a fan. At least the generic shitty asian buffet has good guilty pleasure foods. Panda express is so bland and disappointing

I would much rather get chinese takeout during lunch specials. Its cheaper and you get better food than Panda Express. Their rice is bland as shit

Used to hate them with a passion but I like the golden shrimp. Never thought of putting sweet and sour sauce on fried shrimp before.

sugar chicken

Chicken egg rolls are tasty
They're sides are shit
I like the Walnut shrimp

I like Panda Express because you can pick mixed vegetables as your side dish, for those wanting fewer calories and carbs.

My hubby loves Chinese food

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
>actual chinese people like Panda Express
>chink american culture orphans shit on it to try and act chinese
L O L

>””gourmet””
>”””””Chinese”””””
>””””””””””food””””””””””
How is it legal to falsely advertise like this?

What is 100% authentic Chinese food anyway?

>the old chinese folk give their honest and reasonable opinons
>the spoiled millennials shit on all the food at any given chance

Oil and noodles

Why is it so expensive?

It's gourmet, can't you read user?

Its fantastic before and during the meal, but once you finish and it feels like a brick in your stomach that isnt digesting then youll regret the whole thing. But it tastes good

Interesting. I find it to be among the lowest tier of Western-Chinese restaurants. The simple fact that the food is left out rather than being cooked to order puts it behind 99% of places.

>I find it to be among the lowest tier of Western-Chinese restaurants.

so what you're saying is it's still pretty good

your neighbors cat and a dose of shame for not honoring your family

Hello Panda Express marketing team, saw you guys in the news the past few days, thank you very much for Orange Chicken

>so what you're saying is it's still pretty good
No, I'm saying it's meh at best.

>(((GOURMET)))

kys kike

you're bland, faggot

Everything is too sweet, even the spicy foods.

I don't remember the noodles being sweet.

They're not, they're just shit

Panda is better than any shit authentic Chinese restaurant i have been to. Same with P.F changs, god authentic Chinese places are so bad its sad when white people make your food better than you.

Orange chicken and chow mein is not a horrible food court option.

That fucking faggot in the middle between the chicks was annoying. Wanted to cave his gook skull in with a crescent wrench.

Panda Express is owned and mostly managed by Chinese tho.

Chow mein is okay. Its the only thing I get from Panda if I'm hungry. I read somewhere that the price per calorie ratio is high, so its good for some energy.

"Pot stickers"

Sorry, we cant get the high quality sewer waste to get the authentic Chinese taste here Ping.

Overpriced for such meager portions while they also bullshit you on select items that they serve even smaller portions of despite costing extra. I could go instead go down to the chinese sit-down restaurant, the building of which is made from old ship parts for some fucking reason, and get a $7 lunch special that serves a plate of food like more than twice the size of what you can get at panda express. And it comes with soup and an eggroll. And the fucking walls still have those padded rails on them for some reason. For real though fuck panda express, I think the only people that eat there are hicks and vegas fuckers who only have panda and pf changs.

I forgot to add that they serve fucking hawaiian barbeque for some reason. Is this normal for chinese restaurants? I ordered chicken katsu here once and they gave me fucking sweet and sour sauce with it.

I ate there when I was in the US a bunch of years ago. It was fucking awful.

>macaroni and cheese
>at a chinese restaurant

I think thats macaroni salad which is a Hawaiian thing, but my local Chinese place straight up has mac and cheese. This other chinese buffet has stuffed potato skins which are actually amazing and I can never fucking replicate. It's like stuffed with bacon and peppers in this cream with a cheese crust.

The chinese are making slow but some progress with dairy.

Did they not cook it in gutter oil?

The best shitty Chinese buffets always have fries and pizza

It's how you know you will go home stuffed and feeling like shit, the true sign that you got your money's worth

Old people just legit have no taste