Does anyone like Mexican food?

Does anyone like Mexican food?

It takes too fucking long to make and the ingredients are almost the same as in any other western country, except for the dried peppers and some herbs. In terms of flavor, it's good and it's a myth that most of it spicy.

No nobody

That's cause it's only like 6 ingredients that span 100 dishes. Like Jim Gaffigan said, "Just say a Spanish word and I'll bring something out for you"

yea

I like some of it.

wrong

My favorite thing in the world is reheated mexican left overs
>rice and groumd beef
>refries beans
>heaps of fresh cut COLD onions
>sour cream and salsa
>cheese (optional)
>most importantly, crumbled tortilla chips

I almost feel bad calling out a retarded person but it was a joke.

>tfw leaf and no good mexican joints outside of chains

I just want a mexico city street taco ;_;

Why don't you just make it yourself? Is it really that much of a burden?

>only like 6 ingredients that span 100 dishes
>27+ ingredients in black (Oaxacan) mole sauce
>18+ ingredients in red mole sauce

How does it feel to think taco bell is mexican food, Cletus?

No, it's not that good at all, which is probably why Americans eat it all the time. There's about 10 Mexican restaurants in my city of 2 million people, it's really uncommon here.

your jokes are shit then buddy

lol you fucking retard. Too dense and autistic to take a joke.

I fucking love mexican food.

poor baby got his lil fee-fees hurt. You poor baby. Reddit will welcome you with arms wide open

This. I made a carne asada street taco recipe that was simple as fuck and tasted and smelled just like a rundown mexican taco stand.

Marinade a flank steak, sirloin or ribeye in 1/4 cup veg oil, 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice, 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice, a few cloves garlic, 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds toasted and ground and a handful of cilantro for 4-8 hours. Cut into strips and either grill or cook in a blazing hot iron skillet. When done, remove to cutting board, chop and serve with lettuce, onion, pico de gallo, a squeeze of lime, radish, whatever. I kid you not, it smelled like a mex taco stand while cooking and tasted the same.

>most importantly, crumbled tortilla chips
I know the feeling
I've never met someone that don't like mexican food

>mfw I live in the west coast and mexican restaraunts are fucking everywhere open 24/7 and are often cheap as fuck

feels good man, pic related these are some pastor fries I had a while back

I love tortas

You need to get out more

>refried tamales

>garbage is cheap
Move along now folks. Nothing to see here.

Mexicans and the "tolerant" leftists who support them at the expense of hard working Americans

> (OP)
>Mexicans and the "tolerant" leftists who support them at the expense of hard working Americans

Hardly any Mexicans have been coming over here in the last decade. Most immigrants over the southern border are Central American. Learn to hate Salvadorans, Guatemalans and Hondurans, bro. Their food is bad.

Stay mad flyover cuck

I'm extremely jealous

It must be nice to say stupid things with impunity and then parrot some weird /pol/-speak when someone points out how unfunny you are.

I do

tex-mex is best mex

I pretty much live on mexican food that I base off of the stuff I've had at restaurants and taquerias. I also do imitation taco bell stuff.

I do it, of course, because I like the taste. But also because the shelf life on the ingredients is better than most cuisines and its dirt cheap too. Dried rice and beans can last years if stored properly. Canned refried beans are pretty fucking decent all things considered. Tortillas often have best-by dates 2-3 months out compared to bread that is often stale in a week or less. You can get several months out of vacuum-sealed cheese unopened -- a couple weeks once opened. Sour cream and eggs last about a month. Jarred salsa is great for breakfast tacos and a snack. Onions and potatoes both store well. Kroger has vacuum packed flank steaks which freeze well -- air is the enemy of food in the freezer. I always have a box of dorito taco shells now that stores are selling them. I get one each of nacho cheese and cool ranch. Some of the best hot sauces like Tapatio and Valentina are best with mexican food. I could go on and on.

Mole poblano and tacos de birria are my absolute favorites, but pic related is one of the best dishes in Mexican cuisine. Too bad it only gets made once a year.
You can never go wrong with a good torta. If you ever get a chance, try a cemita.

Favorite cuisine, yeah.
Gotta step outside the realm of taco bell, though. Tamales, sopes, molcajete, mole, and enchiladas are bomb.

Your confusing your ignorance with fact.

Pupusas are good though.

You mean gorditas, sopes, and huaraches?

Honestly it's one of my top 3 favorite cuisines.
>t. white guy

You're not funny, at all