Which do you prefer? I think middle is perfect but i'm also fond of the long ones second from the top

Which do you prefer? I think middle is perfect but i'm also fond of the long ones second from the top

Tootsie Rolls are the worst candy ever made.

Tootsie roll is complete trash. Worse than candy corn.

My sweet summer children, how wrong you are.

Absolutely this. Shit in a wrapper.

They're okay if they're soft and they're literally the only candy you have.

Nah slick. Those are bad but not worse than tootsie shits. Only necco is worse.

>summer
Do you live in a third hemisphere?

I like the kind that is fruity and not chocolate better
forgot what they were called though

Did anyone else roll them in their fingers till they are soft then coil up the work you made and turn it into a poop emoji last night?

Tootsie rolls are in the same boat as neco wafers of being candy from an ancient era that has no place in modern society. Only the fruit ones are any good the chcolate flavored orginal shoulve died off once penny candy stopped being a thing.

>buying Tootsie Rolls for Halloween
Do you hate children?

you're probably thinking of Frooties, but tootsie roll also makes a fruit variety

>tfw they're one of my favorite candies
whats so wrong about them I dont get it
how do you guys feel about tootsie pops?

They're just brown sticky mush. Not quite chocolate, not quite caramel, and not quite good.

>this thread

holy shit how much of an edgy contrarian do you have to be to literally hate tootsie rolls
gimme the big one OP

Nothing edgy or contrarian about it. Most people think Tootsie Rolls are low tier candy. Kids don't like them very much either.

i like the long bois

As a type 1 diabetic, I was recently in a life or death situation with hypoglycemia and the only thing I had on hand was a few tootsie rolls. It was so disgusting I spat it out, and convulsed my way out to my car and found an emergency box of raisins under the seat. I have force-fed myself some horrible things in the past to survive (straight molasses, ketchup), but those things are probably the worst tasting candy I've ever tasted. What are they, pure corn syrup and hydrogenated vegetable oil with a hint of fakey chocolate flavor? Pretty bad.

Are Tootsie rolls chocolate? I always wondered this so I googled it and read they are chocolate-like. What does that even mean?

they have a flavor that's pretty close to chocolate but not quite. the texture is kinda like a nougat except softer. i love them but i guess they're pretty weird if you think about it

Yeah, looked it up. Corn syrup, sugar, and hydrogenated palm oil. So high in trans fats. Not only the worst tasting candy, but likely the most unhealthy candy. They shouldn't exist anymore.

They should be obligated to label any quantity of trans fat instead of just hiding that shit in small servings.

GIMME MY SUGAR FIX

I always thought they were taffy flavored with cocoa powder.

>too dense and autistic to know an insult

That is correct.

Tootsie rolls live in the candy purgatory of being so tough and savory that only the elderly like them but they can't eat them because it would ripe the teeth out of their atrophied mouths so instead they innocently inflict them on children during visits, halloween etc

2nd from the bottom, 2nd from the top, bottom, top, middle.

Don't mind them, they're legitimately retarded.

I prefer a cold shower just for clicking on that image

>are low tier candy
The best part about that is you don't have to ration or select them, you can just gather them up and eat like 30 of them in a row

How about none of the fucking above.
Absolutely disgusting.

those are delicious

They're not the worst, but they're far from being good.

Imagine being this much of a manchild

>my sweet summer children

Get that nasty shit away from me if I can't choose fruit flavor

>picking any of the square ones

the long ones the size of a proper candy bar are the best

the only better candy is mutha fuckin charlston chew

m8 are you finna die?