Other urls found in this thread:

jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, that Hemingway App is awful...

>muh long sentences
>muh brain cant cope with more than two clauses
>muh cut it down to an expressionless stump
>much bettuur

Imagine if it was connected to a breathalyzer.

>muh you're too sober to write
>muh you're too drunk to edit

Goddamn authoritarian piece of shit.

I agree. Hemingway is shit!

It takes serious chops to pull off long, meandering sentences. What a lot of people here don't realize is that just because you eschew punctuation and paragraph breaks it doesn't make you Faulkner

Please take a crack at explaining what Faulkner is doing, then.

But grammarly

Faulkner writes plays without punctuation

There's a pretty big difference between making easily readable sentences and coming up with all sorts of autistic syntatic inventions or meandering on fampai.

simply epic

great job hemingshit

Senpai your prose is unreadable.

>being so shit at writing
>and editing
>and revision
>that you need a fucking app to do it for you
>because you're a lazy, poverty-stricken faggot whose work can't even motivate a good editor to fix it for free
Wow.

>pic related

Your writing gives me a headache just reading it.

Read more, we can all tell you don't

really lit, REALLY

I had that Grammarly thing for a while until I got spooked and emailed them about what exactly gets sent to their servers for review and they had to admit that, indeed, everything I typed was sent and recorded on their servers.

Deleted grammarly and set my old computer on fire after having it for a few days.

iA Writer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hemingway app is actually right there, though.The 2 yellow sentences give me a headache, and the red one makes me want to beat you to death with a hardcover copy of infinite jest.

Also,
>Aim for 0 or fewer adverbs
kek. I think that adverbs, when used by someone with a masterful grasp on writing, can be used to create sublime writing, but this made me laugh.

Inb4 they were only Pretending to be Retarded™

I'm sure a couple of us were. For Whom the Bell Tolls isn't anywhere near Hemmingways bext work, though, so it's not too surprising that a lot of people here have not read it. And I genuinely do dislike the passage that was posted.

>he has to use a fucking app to edit his writing

holy shit you must be inept. have fun writing dogshit for the rest of your dumbass life.

Everything I post into Hemingway is apparently 'Post-Graduate', but rather than that, I think it's more likely that I'm just retarded. Dumb app.

It's almost as if Hemingway App specifically attempts to get your writing to a newspaper level of readability, and specifically only gives suggestions. You should be able to use shorter sentences you dumb shits.

You notice it's still graded at a "10", and it suggests a "9". is probably getting a "16".

t. unpublished soursops

jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html