Go to Asian restaurant

>go to Asian restaurant
>they give me a fork instead of chopsticks
>they give me a cool glass of water instead of tea
>see other customer getting special chilli sauce from the back
>my dish is "white man" spicy, not actually spicy

it's not racist when Asians are racist, sweetie

Who wants to eat rice with chopsticks anyway

How about you fucking ask for those things, you sperg?

>go to asian resturaunt
>they give me chopsticks instead of a fork
>they give me tea instead of a cool glass of water
>they give me gross chili sauce
>the dish is way too spicy, probably to hide the taste of rancid dog meat
this is america god damn it, they should keep that shitty gook slop to themselves.

I want to be treated like every one else and not differently.

You aren't being treated like everyone else if all of the whites are also treated like that. Different people get treated differently. Welcome to humanity.

>order rice noodles soup
>fork instead of chopsticks
>no spoon at all
listen up you stupid chink you can't fucking eat this with a fork

>go to Asian restaurant
>want chopsticks but don't ask for them
>want tea but don't ask for it
>want extra spicy food but don't ask for it
It's okay, OP. I have social anxiety disorder, too.

>it's okay to discriminate by race as long as white people don't do it
If a restaurant was owned by white people and they only gave chopsticks to Asian customers they'd be crucified by the media and shut down

>being white
KYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to shitpost do it correctly: "wh*te"

This.
If we don't ask for chopsticks, they give us forks. Just ask sperggie.
They always give us hot tea, though. Never had to ask for that. And, all the places here already have chili sauce on the table along with the other usual suspects.

Don't be an American Idiot.

That's just not true. Asian people very very rarely complain about such things, they have bigger things to concentrate on, like busting the kids asses for not acing a test or obsessively worrying about their careers. I live in the middle of fucking Asia world here in the US, and I very, very rarely have seen Asians of most persuasions complain about anything. Exception being flips. They want everything for nothing.

>boo hoo someone gave me a fork when I wanted impress everyone with my Weaboo skills
Go cry about it on your tumblr, faggot.
Also, most whites can't chopstick. Meanwhile most asians can fork, there's no reason to give them chopsticks. Your analogy is dumb

>be white
>go to chinese restaurant with two friends
>notice chinese menu has different items
>suggest friends that we try ordering from that menu
>they agree
>ask for 'this' while pointing at random item under the 'banquet' heading (the heading is inexplicably not in chinese)
>'you read chinese?'
>respond in mandarin 'i do not speak chinese,' the only thing i know how to say
>waitress' eyes widen to normal euro-size
>brings three bowls of soup (don't remember what sort it was)
>brings whole fish with black beans, spring onions and ginger
>brings some green veg of some kind (later learn they were snow pea leaves)
>brings a mixed veg dish
>brings lotsa rice
>we eat meal
>pay $42 total for the three of us, including tip
Good times.

Another occasion, the same friends and I went to a different place. At this point, they started studying nipspeak at uni. They looked at the Chinese menu and explained how the writing system worked with radicals and stuff so they can understand the gist of something by knowing the constituent radicals even if they can't really read the sentence proper. Something on the menu is $5 and it's a bird dish of some kind, they say. We order it. Out comes a deep fried pigeon and a dish of salt to dip it in.

Only thing that gets me every time is the spice level.

If I say I want it spicy, it's either nothing at all like "white boy can't handle the real spice anyway," or it's like they're deliberately trying to kill me like "oh, white boy think he can handle the spice? well let's give him teh spice then!"

>white boy think he can handle the spice?
lol, do you really think people care about you that much mate?
What's happening is that some places actually give you the authentic level. The fact that you think it's some over the top "i'll show you"-level is the reason there's white-levels to begin with

>waitress' eyes widen to normal euro-size
lel

>Special chilli sauce
It's hot oil you stupid cunt

>lol, do you really think people care about you that much mate?
No, but I think Asians are sneaky like that. It probably gives them great satisfaction to fuck with white people.

>It probably gives them great satisfaction to fuck with white people.
lol, do you really think people care about you that much mate?

>If a restaurant was owned by white people and they only gave chopsticks to Asian customers they'd be crucified by the media and shut down
Would'nt it be seen as some kind of consideration for the client ? Like they want you to have a nice meal with a tool you know how to use.

>go to get some drunk food
>decide to try the chinese place around the corner from my place
>"U WAN IT SPISY??" the cook says, smiling like a madman
>say sure
>they just put some chili flakes on it
it was particularly spicy chili flakes but it was a lot less interesting than I'd hoped

>you
he clearly is saying it's not personal and is just something they kinda do

>They looked at the Chinese menu and explained how the writing system worked with radicals and stuff so they can understand the gist of something by knowing the constituent radicals even if they can't really read the sentence proper.
i find it so weird that the other two countries with language based on cantonese invented an alphabet to get away from kanji and one of them dropped kanji entirely in favor of a more modern writing system, but even simplified chinese still uses kanji exclusively and just fewer of them with wider meanings

>Also, most whites can't chopstick
So you say, never met anyone older than my parents having real problems with chopsticks.
White people really are an adaptable race.

So the people you've met who are younger than your parents can't chopstick?
Anyway
>be white
>eat with chopsticks at store I work at
>coworkers freak
Has happened across multiple stores. I find it kind of embarrassing.

>something they kinda do
lol, do you really think people care about [random people] that much mate?

no they dont care at all which is why they do these mean things for their own satisfaction without being stopped by the thought that it is wrong to make others feel bad, even if it's through something as petty as over or under spicing their food

I'm sure the chopstick skills of your closed little circle of friends and relatives is completely representative of the 10,000 people who eat at an Asian restaurant in a year

>dont care
>do these mean things for their own satisfaction
oxymoron you moron

>eat with chopsticks at store I work at
depends what youre eating 2bh if it's not asian food or at least something conducive to chopstick use and you use chopsticks for it you're an apex weeb

like if youre eating chilli or soup with a pair of twigs ur prolly a gay

>Go to Thai hole in the wall place.
>Server looks like one of the owners kids, kind of guy who does the job because parents can pay him as little as possible while he isn't killing himself in college.
>Fucking perfect.
>Order food, tell him I want it hot, like how the cook would eat it.
>He looks worried.
>"Like, with more jalapenos?"
>'No, with Thai chilies.'
>He goes in the back, where there I can hear him getting yelled at.
>See a half a head peek over the counter at me.
>He comes back later with my food, done perfectly.
>I can feel eyes on me as I enjoy everything, sweating, hurting, loving it.
>Come back a few weeks later and they have my order by memory.
Sometimes you just gotta know how to get the cook to hurt you good.

It's not though. They don't care about the people's feelings, which enables them to do malicious things for their own satisfaction.

It's not like it takes a huge amount of effort to troll someone by under/overspicing their food.

how is it an oxymoron

they do selfish things because they dont care about other people. they only care about themselves. im getting really upset by your posting, id like you to stop

>They don't care about the people's feelings
>get satisfaction when people's feelings are hurt
oxymoron you moron

>be yellow
>eat rice with a spoon
>jackass uncle shames dad for kid who can't use sticks
>dad makes me eat with fucking sticks like a savage instead of superior stainless steel spoon from then on
>doesn't even teach me how to use sticks
>use sticks wrong until reading directions on disposable chopsticks wrapper at a chinese restaurant
Fuck you fork and spoon are superior to chopsticks for shoveling food into your mouth.

Disonoraburrr!

lmao do you retards really thinks there's some sort of "white checkbox" or "nigger box" that they tick when they take your orders?

anything to feel special

lmao do you retards think asians don't racially profile whites, blacks, and mexicans when they fucking hate other asians. There's a reason chinese restaurants serve fried chicken and fries for stupid ass kids who don't want gross asian food. Get it through your thick skull different races have different cultures. In general white people behave similarly to other white people, same for other colored people. You don't have to impress anyone by eating spicier foods when all you're gonna get is a numb tongue, tears, and diarrhea.

Actually they use a white detector, as soon as a white man steps in the door the alarm goes off and the chefs have to stop work to discuss how they are going to fuck over the evil whitey gaijin.

But only Whites can be racist.
CNN told me that!

>these guys usually don't like it as spicy, so take it easy on the spice
HEELLPP HEEEEEELLLLPPP I'M BEING DISCRIMINATED! OH MY GOD WHAT AN OUTRAGE! I'M GONNA TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ON TUMBLR

>be yellow
My condolences

I used to work at a indian curry shop, we were told NEVER to use the full force spice for white customers, or else they would send it back, even if they beg for more heat.
It happened a few times, they did send it back, and it would happen because the new guy didn't listen.

Did you also reserve the feces for the non-white customers, or did everyone get some of your poo?

I remember when I used to study at my families restaurant after classes, one day this belligerent young white couple came in and got mad at my father because we ran out of extra fortune cookies. He would purposely keep asking my mother for extra soy packets just to be petty and have her going back and forth. When she brought out two handfuls of packets for them the woman said it was too much and made her take them back. My father spit in every white customers food for a week straight after that.

This is why people view Asians as bugs, just disgusting
That and you all look a like

Wow, Asian people are disgusting.

>go to thai restaurant
>ask for chopsticks
>waitress tries to autistically explain to me in broken english that chopsticks aren't authentic thai

Do I look like I give a fuck? Get me some fucking chopsticks.

I think you're the autistic one here, mate.

>be Chinese
>take white friend to Chinatown for grub
>head into a Beijing noodle shop
>entire restaurant suddenly becomes quiet
>all heads turn towards my friend
>even the waiters
>they keep their eyes glued on us as we take our seat
>waiter comes up and asks in mandarin about what kind of tea we'll be having
>friend opens his mouth
>I motion him to stop fucking talking but it was too late, he has already asked for coke
>I quickly say that we'll have the pu'er and jasmine
>waiter shoots him a look of disgust, turns to me all smiles and says that he'll be right back with our tea
>can audibly hear him spit in my friend's coke
>time to order
>I order stir-fry knife-shaven noodles
>waiter goes "very nice choice sir!" in mandarin
>friend orders fried rice
>rice
>at a fucking noodle shop
>waiter is about to splash scalding water on him
>I quickly interject that he'll have the house special
>food arrives, we eat
>friend was wondering why he still hasn't gotten his rice
>told him to shut the fuck up and luckily he complied
>finish
>I motion for the check to the waiter
>waiter brings the check over
>friend says that we'll be splitting the bill
>fucking curveball, didn't even realize what he said before he finished his sentence
>can see the veins on the waiter's arms and face popping
>quickly say I'll pay for both of us, handled the payment up front
>waiter calms down, tells me that I'm very generous
>shoots another glance of disgust at friend
>we leave
>see homeless Chinese man at the front step
>comes up to us and starts harassing my friend
>I say in mandarin "he's with me"
>homeless man stops bothering us and tells us to have a good day
>heading home on the subway
>friend says he enjoyed it and he'll probably go back there again
>alone
>without me
>mfw

Nah, we just have a little in-store "Asian" deli so I grab some lemongrass chicken and rice or whatever and some chopsticks and take it to the break room without thinking about it, because I'm in a hurry.

fucking chinks, it's not the 1800s anymore, white man no make you srave

fake / 10
Thanks for the 2hu pic tho.

White people are only used to salt and pepper and can't handle other spices. You don't see blacks crying about the spice levels.

>go to Asian restaurant
>an actual one, not an Americanized one
>they give everyone chopsticks by default
>they don't even have forks, only chopsticks and spoons

Korean restaurants are better

I was referring to a Korean restaurant.

Nice

Man, As a jungle Asian, I fucking hate their metal chopsticks and long ass spoons.

t.special needs

>hating chopsticks
Alright
>hating spoons
Now you're just being retarded.

>bullying the yellow jew
made me chuckle, good job user

It's Asian soup, sip it out of the bowl you mong

Your kind are next after the blacks.

>This.

>reading comprehension

Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

Thai food isn't eaten with chopsticks. Occasionally they'll use some for noodles or rice, but that's a fairly new thing. Not all Asian countries use chopsticks, you need to educate yourself before acting stupid. They also don't use knives at the table, only forks and spoons. Fucking go learn something.

Wytepipo amirite?

Care meaning wanting positive feelings out of the customers, not care meaning ascribing attention to, you braindead autist.

Please oxy yourself, moron, so we never have to have the displeasure and loss of IQ from reading your posts

As expected from jungle nigger

No. Where are you from?

Worked at an Asian restaurant. We serve white customers the food as they are made and Asians all the food at once after they've all been made.

>half asleep and hungry
>go to local shiki's because I want some fried rice and chicken
>ask for it and sit down because I dont want to walk back to my car and it smells good in the resturaunt
>hear them talking
>.
>they're speaking mandarin
>shiki's is a japanese style resturaunt
lol

Food was worse than this japanese guy and his wife's place where I used to live, and more expensive too
Feels whatever man

>white people supplying and offering me my utensil of choice without even asking
wtf i love white people now

>be white and be told I'm more Chinese than my gf's Chinese parents whenever I order food at our favorite spots
>always get chopsticks
>that VIP regular treatment
Feelsgoodman. Being a sperg gets you nowhere. Ask for chopsticks, and after you show up a few times and don't order sweet & sour, and order real food, they'll treat you like you squint in the shade too.

>only forks and spoons.
the fuyck what do you do if something is too big for your cute little mustachio'd vietnamese mouth

>You don't have to impress anyone by eating spicier foods when all you're gonna get is a numb tongue, tears, and diarrhea.
i like spicy food but 2bh theres a point at which it's too much. not even because it's uncomfortable, the spice just overpowers the other flavors present and and is less interesting to eat

if you just want LE SPICE then why not snack on chilis instead of ordering a full meal made out of a number of things that are not chilis?

plus, i feel like its a waste of time to go out for spicy food. i have chili flakes and powder at home, i can eat as much of them as i want. i go out to restaurants to have things i dont normally stock in my house, or don't know how to make.

>be a white Reddit frog poster
>go to Asian restaurant
>get laughed at by a bunch of slants

>let me tell you what you meant when you used the word initially
Please oxy yourself, moron, so we never have to have the displeasure and loss of IQ from reading your posts

A gem of comedy. Nobody has ever portrayed or described Donald Trump as a clown before. Simply grade-A humor.

>white man comes to (((my))) restaurant
>I take their orders and hand them a piece of chopstick
>they complain about these weird sticks and ask for (((real))) spoon/fork
>I give them a free order or thai chai for the mishap
>they complain about the chai being hot when the tea is at room temp
>food order is done
>I bring food to their table and they complain about the spicy chilli at the table labeled "Spicy Chilli" as being spicy
>they ask for a "spicy" chilli thats more (((American))) friendly
>I hand them a bottle of ketchup with the label (((American Spicy)))
>they thank me and tip me $10 for the service

>meanwhile some Indian dude asks if they can get a real spicy chilli instead of the regular spicy chilli as they complain its too mild for them
>I give them a bottle of chilli made with Bhut jolokia
>they compliments me and asks if they can get a discount for this small issue
>I say sure thanks and give them a 5% discount on ring up

Life sure is weird

>Go to Thai place in the US
>Very popular, but menu is kind of gimmicky
>Dishes can be ordered with a spice level of 0-10
>Levels provided with witty descriptions like "10 - Your eyeballs will melt into your Tom Yum"
>Ask for an 8
>Waitress warms me this is very spicy!
>Talks me out of it so i get a 6 which is "regular spicy"
>Food comes out and it is bland and has barely any chilli in it at all

This seems to be a North American problem, I've been to some great Asian restaurants in other parts of the world where they didn't gimp the food.

I also have this problem. I go to this Chinese takeout place often and order Shrimp Lao Mein. I pay extra for extra shrimp and extra spicy. It's hot but not very hot. I still have to doctor it myself when I get home. I think it may be from years of smoking that have dulled my taste buds.

Also, I have been seeing lots of bullying in these threads so don't FUCKING bully me. Got it, cowards?

>muh spicy food wank thread
>dumb frogposter

>neckbeards laugh at stormniggers and sjws for beign ridiculous and biased
>somehow they are more aware and sensitive at "muh race", "muh peepl" and "muh racism" than both groups combined

have you ever tried, dunno, beign less of a whiny bitch?

Shut up buttmunch

Maybe they asked for them as well. who fucking knows.

>be in any majority white country
>Expect these pink nigger monkeys to adapt to any other races culture do their self absorbed mayoness, even if it's just to eat their food they can only order via picture like a Fucking child

You got Asians fucked up.

metal chopsticks can't grip shit

Ex restaurant owner here.

When we see white people, we usually tone down the spices and salt, but are extra nice for the tips.

When we see blacks, we try to ignore them. We have plenty of business from customers who are polite & tip... it's better of the non tippers aren't repeat customers.

We don't do anything special for our chinese customers unless they speak Cantonese with us.

>When we see blacks, we try to ignore them. We have plenty of business from customers who are polite & tip... it's better of the non tippers aren't repeat customers.

You might as well just put up a sign on your restaurants that says: "PLEASE LOOT MY RESTAURANT, NIGGERS!"

lol

>doesn't understand how niggers work
Give them an inch, they go full gibs

It's called context clues and inferring the intended meaning from the meaning of the posts. Either you're ESL or a sperg to miss that. Maybe we should speak with 3rd grade grammar so retards like you don't bitch they can't understand

Please, when I actually put an effort forth fucking chinks are condescending as fuck, about as bad as the French

One time I went to a sushi place and ordered mackerel (saba) and they asked me twice if I meant salmon.

That's nice, dear.