Is it okay to go to a titty bar by yourself? I keep hearing that the food is good

Is it okay to go to a titty bar by yourself? I keep hearing that the food is good.

Do I get to touch?

The food is not good. You do not get to touch.

Are you confused on the difference between hooters and a titty bar?

If you have to ask then stay at home.

If the food was good they'd be able to get people to eat there without the promise of the entire waitstaff wearing shirts one size too small for their big fake boobies.

>I keep hearing that the food is good.
But that's wrong.

The food is okay. I'd only go there with friends though.

I don't get the appeal of strip clubs or hooker bars. Is there something I am missing, or are you literally just paying to ogle people you will never touch in your life?

You don't even get to jerk off.

"Feed me no lines, and keep your hands to yourself"...

It's a total scam for horny losers and alcoholics down on their luck.
>ugly chick rubs her butt on you for 30 seconds
>"that'll be $50 plus tip"

Nah, it's still cheaper to not only cook it yourself, but knowing how this neet board works, you'll also have to talk to others. Just save the hassle and make them yourself or go to another expensive ass wing place like wingstop or bdubs. I'm sure there's a shitty bar that even makes them near you.

The fact that this is even a thread makes me sad. Just make them at home. You save way more money and you're not looked on as a creep/loser for being by yourself. Tell yourself anything you want to but at the end of the day, you're the guy we all make fun of in the kitchen.

>you're the guy we all make fun of in the kitchen.
hey! :(

It's a kind of escapism, a way for men to indulge in a fantasy that they're more attractive to women then they really are.
It's a little ego boost, like doing a bump of cocaine for your self-esteem. Of course it's purely temporary and very easy to get addicted to. Not unlike cocaine.

one more time, mang

No. It's a fun place to look at tits

chicken is kfc tier and the other food is absolute shit.

I went with a few of my friends and we got close to no service the entire time.
We waited 20 mins to be given menus, didn't have our glasses refilled and had a long wait for the food and the bill, despite tons of servers working.

My friend ordered the muscles and I noticed a disclaimer at the bottom of the seafood menu but didn't read it.
Upon ordering they legitimately made us sign a waiver saying that it wasn't their responsibility if the mussels (or any of the seafood) got us sick.
When we got the mussels and they were still closed.
Sent them back and had to wait literally 25 mins to get cooked ones.
They tasted like shit btw.

All the waitresses were hovering around the old guys that were there, seeking tips and neglecting to serve anyone who didn't seem desperate for attention.

Got the bill and they added a "tourist tax" even though it's local
Told them i wasn't paying the tourist tax (it's optional), the waitress got aggressive with me after saying that, and so didn't tip at all because of the overall terrible experience.

Really awful, wouldn't recommend.

>Is it okay to go to a titty bar by yourself? I keep hearing that the food is good.
It's not and it's not.

What a beta thing to do.

wy are you here?

To bully you.

You go with the lads sometimes and it's kinda fun

I can look at tits for free on the internet

>he doesnt like paying to have a boner in public among a bunch of other guys with boners in public, while getting blue balled

what are you, gay

ive been to a titty bar but never to a hooters. one just opened up in my town and ive heard its absolute shit and probably gonna close in a year. what is the difference between hooters and a titty bar?

A titty bar is a strip club. Just go to literally any pub and you'll get a better value. You get to see tits that you can imagine are naked and you get food that actually tastes good. Then just go home and masturbate to the thought of the waitress's cleavage while downing the rest of your beer. Don't go to hooters though, the waitresses are memes and wings are also memes.