What does Veeky Forums think of quesadillas? What's your favorite way to prepare them?

What does Veeky Forums think of quesadillas? What's your favorite way to prepare them?

I think they're what you make when you're too high to not eat, too drunk to operate a vehicle of any sort, and too far away from a greasy takeout place to just walk there.

I like to make mine with a mix of oaxaca cheese and young cheddar, with some pickled jalapenos if they're handy.

quesadilla burger

Start frying soft meats and small dice vegetables separately. Slowly pan-fry, I mean lots of butter but not that hot, a wheat tortilla with cheese on top. Before folding when it is nice and crisp, throw the toppings on the bottom half.

Serve with crema fresca.

They're just...so cheesey

I haven't eaten quesadillas in forever, because I'm the only person in my family who likes them. I use to make them using the big ass tortillas, some leftover chicken or steak, salsa bandera, and a mix of asadero and whatever other Mexican melting cheese I had around, sometimes I'd add sharp cheddar to the asadero for the sharper flavor.
Fuck.....now I'm craving one so bad.

Not adding cumin garlic powder and goya sazon to your dilla like a newfag

That just looks like a meaty grilled cheese sandwich...

It's a quesadilla with onion, cheese, and a hamburger patty.

I don't see a tortilla surrounding the fillings of this quesadilla...IMPOSTOR!

>tortilla
You're a funny guy. Next you'll joke about allowing salsa or avocados to come closer than 50 feet to you, like some kind of coked up savage.

Jokes on you, I have monitors in place to keep tabs on that shit.

That's just terrifying

I really enjoy taco bell 'illa sauce on my 'ills.

If you’re not making your quesadillas in a pan or sandwich press you are missing out.

that is on bread. Not a tortilla. That is a patty melt not a quesadilla.

basically a grilled cheese. simple, easy, delicious. I like spinach or shrimp, but the possibilities are endless.

Fuck off, donkey molester.

I hate when my post op trans-gf (mtf) has an infection down there and separating her vaginal lips looks like this.

I have a terrible phobia of them. Something about the amount of cheese...

All the cheese is what makes it good, ese. They don't call it QUESAdilla for no reason.

Corn or wheat tortillas
Oaxaca cheese
A hot iron surface

You need no more senpai, the secret is to let the cheese drizzle out and get crispy on the edges, this will also release the cheese fats out of the tortilla allowing for a golden Browning of the whole thing

What is a good sauce/cream to add during the cooking? Just cheese and chicken is kinda bland after a while. Taco bell's cream in their quesadilla is what I want something like. It adds another smooth texture to make the cheese and chicken meld together.

>calling this a quesadilla
Triggered

None. Use your sauce as a dip once the quesadillas are already cooked.

The taco bell sauce is basically mayo flavored with "mexican style" spices. Get mayo, add taco seasoning if you want to make something like that. I like them with hot sauce, salsa, or sour cream personally.

I like mine with a mix of Oaxaca and sharp Cheddar cheese, and I have to add salsa bandera to it. HAVE to. It just tastes so good in it. I'll add meat too, if I happen to have some, but my favorite to add is grilled shrimp.

Quesadillas are better than grilled cheese.

but is it a hotdog.

what cheeses do you guys use? i use shredded like a basic bitch rn.

I use shredded queso Chihuahua so basically one step up from basic bitch tier.

If the quesadillas have pepperjack cheese, yes. If the grilled cheese has tomato soup, no.

But what if the quesadillas have pepperjack, chicken, AND tomato soup?

Then you would have to be a goddamned genius to figure out that combination.

>I think they're what you make when you're too high to not eat, too drunk to operate a vehicle of any sort, and too far away from a greasy takeout place to just walk there.

This. I always drunkenly assemble them on a cookie sheet and bake at 300F until they start to brown. After that, I accidentally dump too much salsa on top and stand over the stove top while eating them folded like a taco.

Unlike a taco where salsa is needed to call it by name ... a quesadilla does not hold such distinction still the fact remains to where a quesadilla without salsa is altogether lacking somehow

fry the tortillas (flour) in a pan without oil. on alll 4 sides. then put in grated cheese, heat some more. crispy but not too oily. also nice with some paprika or ancho chile powder inside.

just throw some cheese on it fold it over and put it in the microwave

not that hard idiot

accurate as all get out

But quesadillas are also just a good app or side for something else, like tomato or black bean soup. Also a good food for picky younger kids.

>making quesadillas in the microwave
It wasn't supposed to be hard, true, but it turns out you're a culinary dipshit.

looks like the fat bitch I ate out the other night when I pulled her pussy lips apart.

Great use for extra tortillas and cheese after taco night

sauteed spinach
bacon
swiss cheese
red pepper flacks

nigga wtf

>flacks=flakes