How come light beer is way more popular than malt liquor, when it tastes just as bad...

How come light beer is way more popular than malt liquor, when it tastes just as bad, but is cheaper and has more alcohol?

Drinking light beer means your a manly man who knows how to party with the boiz but who's also trying to stay slim for the hot bikini models who flock toward anyone with a skinny blue canister in their hand. Drinking malt liqour means you're someone's grandpa. Because commercials.

>light beer tastes bad
I'm tired of this meme. It's bland, lifeless, boring, plain etc etc. But it's in no way "bad". There's nothing offensive about it whatsoever. It's just fizzy water basically.

Because light beer is drunk for its lack of calories and occasionally its lower alcohol content, neither of which are a factor in malt liquor. People drink it to knock back several at a party without falling over drunk.

light beer
>strong, masculine, trying to keep their figure, enjoy the great taste of natty light
malt liquor
>shitty, for old people or thugs, cheap and gross, makes you look bad and
regular beer
>for hipsters and fatasses, gross, makes people laugh at you (for being fat and or a gross hipster)

Light beer tastes bad because you removed everything that makes beer taste good, just to keep the calorie count to under 100 a can.
It's for when you want to binge drink, but not get drunk, and not get fat.

What's the fucking point?
You just want to be seen drinking beer.

As someone who unironically likes malt liquor, lite beer is disgusting. The worst thing a beer can be is watery, not boring

I drink two of these a night and spend less than 4 bucks. for 28 bucks a week I'm always buzzed.

I only drink NATTY DADDY'S , they're 8.1% and the can even says THE BIG ONE on the front so the ladies know whats up

Natty light also says "THE BIG ONE"
Though for .99 a pop you can't beat it.

Malt liquor is great value but if you're getting older and need to worry about health light beer is easier to work into diets etc.

For enjoyment in social settings I'd take standard dark beer.

>seppos unironically decide beer is where they cut calories from their diet
PMSL

What we should all be drinking.

A better choice

>6%
you are like little baby. watch this

That's Canadian am I right? I don't think 10.1% is legal here in North Carolina.

You're doing it wrong. These are the king of taste and bang for the buck. At $1.30 including tax, it doesn't get better.

I cant get them that cheap here.

>Forties under 2 dollarydoos
What state senpai
I compromise on ice beers, keystone ice is a buck here.

>Not drinking a cheap but good stout.

>But muh alcohol.

Good, alcohol reduces testosterone in the body, making you more of a faggot and it also helps you develope bitch tits.

You sound like an asshole

Light beer refers to the calories, not the alcohol content.

>drinking alcohol
>not for the purpose of becoming wasted

So do people do this again?

It is the truth, you can drink whatever you like but it has been prooved that alcohol dramatically reduces testosterone in the body.

Enjoy your manboobs bro.

Cheap black people prefer malt liquor, from what I've seen.

People will longer with less testosterone

>this level of insecurity
Not every real beer is some memeworthy ipa, user.

A healthy men needs good levels of testosterone.
The body can regulate high testosterone, low levels actually kill you slowly and it can cause osteoporosis and other conditions.

as a prolific malt liquor abuser, i can attest that light beer taste better.

Cheap white people seem to go for 40s of Budweiser or Busch, it's odd when malt liquor is a much better deal

Only hops MAY you bitch tits.

Weak beer is great for tapering off when you're an alcoholic.

>How come light beer is way more popular than malt liquor, when it tastes just as bad

incorrect

light beer tastes like water. malt tastes like sad hops and grain; tinny sickly sweetness, the most disgusting of all swill

>always buzzed.

no you aren't. it takes incredible effort and money to achieve this.

cheap white person here. i've switched to almost exclusively malt liquor due to price and package size.

>10.1%

For some reason "lite beer" gives me heartburn instantly, whereas I never get it from any other food or drink. It's only light beer.

Alcohol only has an effect on your T-levels if you get plastered every night without breaks, otherwise it's fairly negligible.

I slam 6 of these every Saturday for about $12 But never seen them for that cheap

>plastic