Walk into restaurant

>walk into restaurant
>see this
>immediately exit the premises
Why do people like these machines?

They are like an idiot test, it helps us find people like OP who take 10 minutes to figure it out.

Must be old.

Why does it matter? If you don't want raspberry sprite, just get regular sprite like you always did. There really isn't anything wrong with it as far as I know.

Fountain pop is shit anyways but I like getting Dr Pepper with the berry and vanilla additives

Because children need their syrup water, it's like tendies but in beverage form

I wouldn't mind them but they go with the cheapest computer hardware they can get away with. Touchscreen is always laggy as fuck.

Lime Coke master race

Peach sprite is good.

I'll have a vanilla root beer

limeade mellow yellow is vile.

The soda from them always tastes terrible, even worse than usual fountain soda.

Because it's the only way I can get muh Lemon Lime Vanilla Coke Zero.
Went to Qdoba's today to get it, in fact.

Peach fanta

I legit had some guy in burger king ask me if i knew how to use it.
Wasnt a geezer or anything, just some bloke in his 30s.
Its just a fuckin touchscreen mate its not complicated

Because some shitty Italian outfit designed them

Americans like freedom of choice, even if it results in an inferior product. Take a look at Cheesecake Factory and how fucking huge their menu is. People love that shit even if it is mediocre at best

i have still yet to see one of these...

this fag knows what's up

how does the machine fit all those flavors?

it all comes out the same nozzle so you always get the sloppy seconds of everyone else that came before you

1000% this. No matter what you get it has the same gross after taste to it. Not sure if it is the byproduct of everything using the same nozzle or what but everything out of these machines tastes like dust.

They're like the huge "infotainment" iPads on modern cars; most people don't like them as it's impractical, slow and stupid, the few stupid people and women like them, and the old out-of-touch corporate faggots love them ("It's for the young people! They love touchscreen on everything")

They have cartridges that fit in the lower half of the machine that is accessed only by a secret code in the secret settings menu
There's also a rather large HFCS cartridge which provides the "sugar"

t. former Wawa worker

just run the water for a few seconds you dumb faggot

The flavor cartridges are contained in the bottom cabinet, which opens up. They look like printer ink cartridges.

The sweetener syrups are behind the machine on the other side of a wall.

These things are fucking annoying to deal with as a restaurant worker.

I worked in a VERY busy Firehouse Subs that only had one of them (cheap kike owner).

One time it went down in the middle of lunch rush. That was a very, very unhappy couple hundred people.

Every time I see one, they never have the added flavours available.

I've never eaten somewhere with those. I guess vegan places are classier despite not costing more?

Man if you wanna trash a nip auto company, look at Honda or Nissan and all the cuckshit they make. Literally all point a-b appliances to chauffeur your wife's bull, and their son around.

I want RASPERRY barns, but it wont let me.
So i get peach sprite

Stop posting from your phone.

I have never seen one of those irl.

the del taco next to me got rid of theirs recently. kinda sad because i grew to like the thing. i loved mixing sodas together and it had flavors you normally cant buy anywhere else.

>he goes to restaurants for the soda

Take a long hard look at your life and the moments that led up to where you're at now.

They probably realized it was shit and dumped it.

Cherry vanilla coke is the nectar of the Gods

My boy

anything i've got from them always tastes like bubblegum

Im 24 and I hate those machines. I dont need to go thru ten steps just to get a cup of fizzy corn syrup. Its humiliating. Self checkout machines as well. Its not being old, its literally too much trouble.

It's good that you mentioned you were 24 and a girl, no one would've known otherwise.

I prefer oliet barns

This

I have never encountered this before, it tastes the same as a refular fountain to me. Maybe you just went to a shitty place where they don’t clean it properly?

>ten steps
Coca-Cola went out of their way to make these things retard-proof. Even kids have no trouble using them. You only have to touch the screen twice. What's wrong with you?

Nah man, self-checkouts mean I actually get what I want rather panic buying stuff cause I don't want to deal with people

found picture of op

Yes. I don't go to Wendy's anymore because of this.

>and a girl
Literally where the fuck did they say that?

Fresh Lime Coke > Regular Coke = Cherry Coke > Pepsi >>> Degassed Lime Coke >>> Dr Pepper

too retarded to handle "technology" = girl

peach sprite is god tier though

Good thing that you leave so people who actually like those machines can get something to drink.

I fucking love them as they don't exist in my country, so I can only try it out when I am abroad.

I dont know if it's me but I think the syrup in these machines suck shit. I just get a water or Tea when I see those crap machines

The syrup does suck because it has to mix with the HFCS and water as opposed to the box CO2 system were the hfcs and syrup are pre-mixed

I like the choices but these have the most unresponsive touch screens of any device I have seen in my life. You have to jab the buttons often multiple times and look like an idiot doing so.

>dust
exactly right
in order to make room for all the flavors, these machines use a powdered drink mix and not a syrup

>Italian efficiency

This x1000

They look nice and they work pretty well.

I like how the pepsi ones work

i fucking hate that these things limit your choices. like i know you have raspberry syrup, why can't i put it in my root beer if i want?

bad example because i don't actually want raspberry root beer, but you get the point.

btw vanilla sprite zero is the GOAT choice. grape sprite zero is 2nd place

how do you fucking autists find a way to complain about everything

>panic buying stuff

Is this serious? I don't know what to believe in this world anymore

>zero
What are you going to gain from this

i drink diet soda when i drink soda because most regular sodas taste too sweet to be refreshing and i never want to go back to being fat

At my old job we had a regular old coke machine, but the owners put the tanks/bags we'd have to replace in the most inconvenient fucking spot under the stairs in the basement.

But diet sodas literally taste sweeter.

based user

yeah I always run the thing for a second or 2 with no cup under it just to get the sloppy seconds of the previous soda out before I dispense mine

half and half cherry mello yello and strawberry fanta is divine.

These were cool when they first came out but it's become obvious they don't clean the nozzles at all. Every single thing you get will have just a slightly taste of every single other flavor in the thing. Just tastes syrupy

They need to get better touch screens, but raspberry coke is fuckin good.

>walk into a BK while drunk off my ass
>order a trio
>get handed a cup
>look around for the soda fountain
>some other drunkard has to point me to the machine, one of the things in op
>I just stare at it in confusion for minutes before the same drunkard and his friends help me out

it was a good taste of what it's like to be old. this is what boomers and 'greatest generation'-ers must have felt in the 90s and 00s when presented with computers being everywhere for the first time

>Vanilla Coke mixed with orange Fanta

>water
Good luck, place I work has one and I have to leave the water running for two minutes just to get non-contaminated water

Blackberry root beer is for patrician's only

Always getting stuck behind the dumb fuck who can't understand how to use it. At a traditional fountain multiple people can use it simultaneously

No, you're just an idiot

I'll never be able to get raspberry coke or cherry mello yello anywhere else, they've got that advantage

>everything sold out
>line for soda
Honestily angers me.

I like leaving big wet ketchup smears from my fingers for the next person :^)

>mellow yellow is vile
yup

they had vitamin water zero briefly. that was great. why not have all the drinks? is there a problem?

My man

>Why do people like these machines?
do they? i think most people just aren't autistic enough to bitch about it

These things are the shit, I love carbonated water. It was basically impossible to find in fountain machines until Freestyles started popping up. I'm not a big fan of tea and I don't wanna fuck with sugary drinks, so having carbonated water available is just so nice.

If I have a long drive ahead of me, I'll keep an eye out for a fast food place that has one and get the biggest dasani sparkling I can.

>tfw prefer regular coke mixed with Sunkist

>want coke
>tap coke
>ten flavors of coke except coke coke appear
>stare at screen trying to find coke coke
>screen resets to home before I can find coke
everytime

It's the default selection when you press Coke

fuck

they are loaded with cartridges of syrup not powder.