Headin to tims eh want anythin

headin to tims eh want anythin

>tims

>timbits are 70 calories each
>coffee is only marginally better than Sbux

Do they have pigs in a blanket?
if not I'll take a chocolate

Toasted bagel with cream cheese and a hot chocolate, thanks.

I want a fucking hazelnut hot smoothie, why did they have to discontinue them? REEEEEEEEE

A country that doesn't rely on 1 sport and 1 shitty shitty fast food franchise for an identity please.

>*gets shot while having a diabetes heart attack*

Get me a double double, a box of timbits and the Philly cheese wrap please bud, sorry.

>do you have a license for that soda?
>here is your fine.

I miss Tim's so much. It wasn't high quality but it had a good selection and was really cheap.
Coffee was great when you just wanted a cup of fucking coffee, not a reverse double espresso with pumpkin spice latte whooped cream frappe venti Starbucks hipster shit that costs 4x the price. Also..
>Wraps
>Doughnuts
>Cookies
>Hot soup on a cold day
>Sandwiches

small dirt cap (ice cap with an espresso shot)
an old-fashioned plain
and whatever meme donut they have on deck

>>coffee is only marginally better than Sbux
at a quarter of the price

>Coffee was great when you just wanted a cup of fucking coffee, not a reverse double espresso with pumpkin spice latte whooped cream frappe venti Starbucks hipster shit

What are you implying?

you can't order a regular coffee without having to look at a dozen other drinks. augh!

Coffee tastes like the aftertase of puke, timbits and donuts are frozen greeze in a deluge of sugar, steeped tea is weaker than piss, no one can toast a bagel to save their life and charge nearly a buck for "cheese". Nah im good with water.

This is old, now Lattes are just
"Latte"
"Flavored latte"
"Pumpkin Spice"
"Also available Iced"

Tim's hasn't been a regular coffee shop in years, they've repositioned themselves as a "fast casual restaurant" with 600 menu items and half-hour drivetrhu waits

Their food fucking sucks and the coffee and donuts are still mediocre

It's a shit show

>Steeped tea is weaker than piss
Considering they just give you a bag in a cup that's an accomplishment?

>30 cars in lineup but nobody in the store
>think i’ll be cheeky and go inside to get my coffee and beat the rush
>takes 10 minutes to serve me meanwhile 30 cars get served in drive thru
REEEEEEE

"Steeped tea" is steeped in a pot, you don't get the bag with it.

Not really the way it works but sure.

Tim's hasn't been good in almost 10 years. The realization didn't strike me until last year when I realized virtually all their food products made me feel sick after eating it.

The only good thing left on their menu are the bagels and the potato wedges, which is a fairly new addition ironically.

Their soups have been shit ever since they removed the clam chowders and the small packets of oyster crackers and real bread/biscuits they used to make. Their donut and pastry recipe has also changed. It's less doughy and substantial then before. Haven't eaten Tim's in a long time and don't really miss it.

>go to starbucks
>more expensive for less coffee
>and you have to use the communal milk and sugar receptacles
I don't understand why this is not only acceptable, but also in such demand

Extra large french vanilla.

>first item on the menu
>Coffee or Tea
>less than two leaves for the largest cup
Your problem is...?

it turned to shit once they stopped making goods in store and had them shipped them in from a factory. I think this occurred around 05-06.

>Tim's hasn't been good in almost 10 years.

It's almost like they got bought out by American companies. Twice.

they turned shit while they were still canadian-owned.

No, they went to shit under Wendy's when they stopped baking fresh in-store and instead began shipping frozen doughnuts out of Ontario

>be NYC fag
>go to Gristedes for a store baked muffin and a suprisingly decent coffee every morning
>$1.89
Shit is glorious. How is Tim's coffee though? There's one in Midtown. What should I get there?

>not liking Ontario-made goods
Shut up and eat your estrogen, faggot

I fucking HATE how fast food places prioritize drive through over foot customers

It happens all the time at fast food places

"Medium double-double" is the default but they increase the cream and sugar per cup size exponentially and they shifted all of their cup sizes up by one so what should be "two creams, two sugars" in instead halfway to a latte.

Ask for "half cream, half sugar" if you want to taste coffee, that's when they give you the portion of cream and sugar for the next size down.
Caution: don't abbreviate to "half and half", that's half coffee and half hot chocolate.

Or you can just ask for one cream one sugar

Its crap. Like legit bad.

Just get McCafe instead, it's legitimately better all around

Their new lattes are good though if you must, and cheaper than Sbux

That's still portioned exponentially and will give you one third of a latte instead of one half.

Prompt service in the drive-thru is the entire point and they are fully justified in prioritizing it, the trouble is every normal fast-food place has a bloated menu these days and is no longer "fast", and Tim's in particular has no business serving food through the window in the first place because everything takes too long to prep.

Pick me up a McDonald's coffee on the way

I heard once McCafé uses an old Tim Hortons recipe but could never find a source for it

I heard they bought Tim's coffee supplier out

> hot smoothie
How?

This popped up in a previous thread about Tim's or coffee chains, but it was Tim's who changed their suppliers to a cheaper one and McD's signed Tim's old supplier with the quickness

Bring me the walnut crunch...

The fuck do you live that it's like this? Everywhere I've seen it it's like 2 kinds of coffee, cocoa, tea then like 6 kinds of wraps, choice of 2 soups and then the big display case of doughnuts.

And everyone just gets a double-double anyway.

The only Tim's with menus that small are the kiosks in transit terminals or the weird little drive-thru-only booths with no standing room inside

I'll have a sun-dried tomato asiago bagel toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese, a hashbrown, a lemon poppyseed muffin, and a small iced capp with milk

if you live in a big fukken city maybe
most normal towns it's the biggest/only fast food chain.

Nigga if the Tim's is literally the only joint in town then it's not even a town, it's a village.

Even the injun reserve has a Mcdonald's.

Sure bud, whatever you say lol

Try driving the two hours out of Devil's Rectum, B.C. and see for yourself, Cleetus.

Sour cream glazed donut senpai

Any of the shit sour cream glazed shit is the best shit you can get shit

Used to worm at Tims. The customers don't like coffee, they just want to seem like they like coffee.

One regular would get an XL "Gretzky" every day. A "Gretzky" is 9 creams and 9 sugars. Another lady would get a large cup filled with espresso (pronounced "expresso, obviously) multiple times a day. The most common shit was "4 by 4" (you guessed it, 4 creams 4 sugars), half hot chocolate, double cupped.

The only people that got regulars or double doubles were the seniors or tourists. Everybody else just wanted liquid sugar in a coffee cup, so their coworkers would think they drank coffee, so they could fit in with their office pals.

everything tastes like shitty cardboard cafeteria food there now. And the coffee's pretty shit comapred to mcdonald and even the simplest home made cup.

Sour Cream Glazed doughnut, Chocolate Glazed doughtnut, Maple Dip doughnut, S'mores Pocket, Birthday Cake Timbits, Salted Caramel Timbits, Honey Dip Timbits, Chocolate Glazed Timbits

Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Artisan Grilled Cheese Panini, toasted bagel with butter

Black Dark Roasted coffee, hot chocolate

Everything worth ordering from Tim's right there. Soups are decent but not amazing, same for most other sandwiches and sides.

yeah lemme get uhhh medium double double and an everything bagel with cream cheese

sure thing, faggot!
can I get you anything else today, faggot?

Oh fuckyeah bud.

But in all seriousness, I would rape a whole cloister of nuns for a large double-double right now.

Y-y-your number

I actually really enjoy their grilled chipotle chicken wraps with no cheese because their is disgusting. Just about the only thing I'll eat there other than maybe some of the donuts/timbits.

steak fajita wrap and a mountain dew, you punk bitch. And try not to cum in it.

>be american
>penis gets mutilated
>jew sell your foreskin

who else
>large 4x4 masterrace

The new dark roast they introduced here in Canada a few months ago is actually pretty good. It's good as a double double

They had to do something to distract from how fucking trash the normal coffee got

The new lattes aren't bad either

>4x4
Fuck you, when I had to do coffee runs for work one of my colleagues wanted a 4x4 coffee every time and I always got weird looks from the cashier when ordering it.
Like do you want some coffee with your sugar and cream?

I want u ;)

Faggot

I used to work at a Tim's and they don't give a flying fuck. It's more common than you think.

true story.
>worked there one year for Christmas to earn some extra cash
>nigger comes in
>5 sugars
>9 creams
>tfw

Am I looking at a stroke?