Headin to cumbys, yuh want sometin guy?

headin to cumbys, yuh want sometin guy?

Why is it okay for teenage girls to look like fucking hookers again?

Some of them are.

man cumbys has improved so much.

grew up in ri and they used to be worse than 711.

now theyre almost wawa tier

sexist

Did you know the owner has access to and checks in on all the store cams from time to time. I know someone who was fired for stealing and having the owner call the manager.

Why does it look like someone did face swap on her?

makeup

Moar?

I take it you're they guy who gets the chili toppings with a side of hotdog

fun fact, the milkshake machines are made in Arlington VT at a place called Mack Molding

I’m lurking this thread, because I’m very interested in canadian(?) convenience stores

It's a New England company that started in Rhode Island

>New England
When are you dirty yankees gonna get over papa britain? It was 200 years ago. Get some culture of your own like we have down south

Fuck you kid.

bitch needs a diet

Hey another Rhode island guy what's up

That wasn't fun. That wasn't fun at all. This was a mediocre fact.

A cumbys thread on Veeky Forums? I'm pleasantly surprised.

Fun fact: in a muslim country we kissless weirdos woudn't suffer everyday at the sight of red hot teens in skimpy attires.
We would live a netter without distractions, study hard and get out goals, then buy a few lookers and keep them at home just and only for our pleasure. This is, indeed, what they do.
Think about it, folks. As much as i abhor mudslimes and their shit, I am seriously considering swapping sides just for my own bebefit.

1 steak, 1 cheese empenada, and mac and cheese bites. The patrician choices

A better life*, ffs

Rhody!
Providence here

I live in Providence now (JWU Student), but I'm originally from Lincoln.

I want to impregnate her

Do the qt girl work there with mini skirts?

A few lookers? Hookers, right?

you cn call'em hookers if you want. Apparently the richer the dude is, the more beauty he is allwed to buy and the more whore he can own. obviously we don't know the hotness because they keep them clothed and hidden. But yeah, under those burkas there is hot ass in fine lingerie, just to serve their lord.
I am seriously considering praying to Allah five times a day for such gifted life.

grew up in n. kingstown, in western pa now.

jwu is a nice school. used to get drunk and wander around the broad street/empire street area and go to as220

A small coffee with a sweet cream cup and a bag of spicy cashews

why does she look like someone put 300 spartan abs on her, except they did it wrong?

>143 KB, 736x1158
>shopped

Pathetic.

>isis comes to Veeky Forums
Not crouching on your rug and cucking myself before your cuck god. Eat pig shit.