Become a plumber

Become a plumber

mamma mia

I clean my pipes every damn day and that's no joke.

Why?

so you can plumb the jungian depths

*rimshot*

>i'll kill myself now

Because he's a depressed ivoery tower academic who projects his own miserable existence onto middle class students who he recommends denying the very priviledged opportuninities he took full advantage off towards a patronizing vision of a working class job who of course couldn't possibly be privy to the kinds of alienation and self loathing he deals with.

What a fucking bitch loser.

Steady and consistent work
Relatively well-paying
Learn humility
Easy to get into
Builds character

>>/adv/

have fun with that mid-life crisis

>baseless projection

I fell for the manual labor meme a few years ago and lemme tell you it's both true and a nightmare

I did too, and while it is more rewarding than sitting behind a desk my co-workers are essentially animals save a few who's lives are hard and tragic, and who are haunted by a kind of timeless virtue for which they are never rewarded.

>I watched a joe rogan podcast and am now an authority on Jordan Peterson

Do your homework

>Steady and consistent work
ahaha
>Relatively well-paying
Hahahahaha
>Learn humility
AHAHAHAHAA
>Easy to get into
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Builds character
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

good post

You forgot to abuse the alcohol.

>fuck housewives

List that too.

This is indeed my main concern with manual labor. I'd love to use my hands to actually construct something I can be proud of at the end of the day, but unfortunately I'd be surrounded by a bunch of colleagues whose interests rarely surpass football and beer.

I guess it's more my own fault that I do not share their interests. A shame, really.

It's not all like that. I work construction and the people are as unique and varied as any group. I'm not going to say that they are better somehow because they aren't but having had experience in this way of life and the others (university, bohemian, government, activism) pretty much all work place dialogue has centered around shop talk our grinding generalities in every field. I just make more money in construction.

but I'm already an electrician