My gf fell asleep after the 7 course feast I prepared tonight. Feels Goodman

My gf fell asleep after the 7 course feast I prepared tonight. Feels Goodman.

Is that her scrotum?

>her
>scrotum
Please choose one.

that's a great hip-waist ratio for a man

>eats 7 course meal
>still has food left between her legs

Too bad this site wipes EXIF now

What are you implying?

lol your gf has a ballsack dude fucking gross

that's her roast beef you moron

Newfags and degenerates are harder to doxx

gross that’s a male

I could never fuck a trap.

I drunkenly let one blow me once in NYC, I couldn't get it out of my mine a dude was blowing me. Never came

Felt bad man

t. Been here for 3 days

so youre gay

Faggot.

Pic related.

huge feet tho

>my gf (male)

That was a boring fucking game 7. Sad when the highlight is some chick's ball sack.

Does this mentally ill person actually think they're passing?

Probably. If you don't like five o clock shadow on your women, you're a bigot.

You needn't think about this. Women aren't lining up for 4ailchanner dick.

what a body if that's a tranny

Tell me why exif started being wiped inthe first place

The best course of action is to make them dress up in cosplay and then put on one of those face masks with the :3 face on it, then you can ignore their manjaw, but they still have to work for it, tell him to moan like a girl.

I also realize this has nothing to do with cooking so I'll stop now.

It's probably part of the filter that also runs jpegoptim and optipng to losslessly reduce image filesizes without destroying the image, it just trashes everything stored in the file header.
What really sucks is that some cameras store orientation information in the exif, and Veeky Forums just deletes it.

So overweight men who are unhappy with their lives don't take it out on others by finding out where they live and causing them trouble because of a bad forum post.

Lol what the fugg

underrated

C'mon, go you YouTube and learn how to do your eyebrows. Right now there's Greek grandmothers that have less facial hair than you. I'm not saying this in a derogatory way (look it up if you're a burger), I'm just saying with a lil effort, it'll be worth it.

my man

that aint no man. no man that qt

There's a man-bump on that booty, homie. Given that, it's a pretty nice ass, but probably a hideous butterface.

lol wuss

I wish girls would just leave their natural eyebrows, it's a cute and homely look.
Plucking them out just to redraw it with a pencil every day is fucking gross.

yeah they'll actually be hella cute with some eyebrow detailing and laser to remove the facial hair

what’s her name?

>her

You're supposed to feed her something delicious so she gives you a blowjob not so much you put her into a diabetic coma.

blowjobs (and sex in general) are easier on an empty stomach, though. a good din is for pass-out cuddle time

It's not that it's gross, and I'm not saying pluck the lot... Also Lazer fucks your completion worse than concealer.

Just a simple shaping. Do it myself, takes years off (hint hint guys!). Hold the tweezer vertically at the bottom of the nostril, anything on the other side goes (just think "how to get rid of monobrow"). Then, a trim (comb and preferred cutter), and it works wonders.

>Also Lazer fucks your completion worse than concealer.

except it doesn't? it doesn't change the tone of your skin; it just keeps hairs that were zapped in the session from growing back in. it doesn't change the color or value of your skin (although treated areas will may be red for a few days after)

She'll wake up early. Time to remind her that her favorite shade of lipstick is penis flavoured

Yeah, not now... 10 years down the track, have to be slathering on buckets of moisturizer.... Unless it's time for the opp, the hormones will slow down the hair growth.

You know that dream-like state when you're ate too much but not so much that you have abdominal pain?
That's a nice time to cuddle, you're more suggestible in this state too.

Insulin resistance is a silent killer, friendo.

yes, but that's also not a good time to be a receptive sex partner. being a receptive sex partner when your stomach is processing food is just genuinely worse than when you haven't eaten in a while. if you're giving head, you have less issue because you won't have something to accidentally barf up onto a dick if you like kink deepthroating stuff and you'll generally just have an easier time with giving head. if you're receiving in a genital area, you won't have bloated feeling due to processing recently eaten food. there's also the fact that it really just kind of feels like a lot more effort to do anything sexual after eating due to these reasons and due to the mental state eating may give.

after eating is the worst time for a receptive partner to have sex no matter how many movies or tv shows may suggest otherwise. yes, having a romantic dinner is great; no, that doesn't mean a receptive partner wants to have sex just because it was romantic and emotionally satisfying

I didn't say sex, I said cuddling.
Also what you're describing sounds like someone ate so much they're about to vomit from overeating.
That's not healthy, and that's not what I meant either.

Also, from a physical perspective... She needs to "take care of business" before they do get down to nookie. Cos it could get messy after all that food..... :P

ur gf has bnebno so dat makes it a bf lole

Wait.. this is not food

i dunno that thing between her legs looks pretty delicious to me

Cut off his balls and let's have a delicious fry-up

Fucking hobbit feet is a dead give away didnt even need to see the nutsack

Only good post ITT, to the rest of you: I’m very disappointed in you