Is Krusty Burger healthier than the Krusty Krab?

Is Krusty Burger healthier than the Krusty Krab?

No. Fish is healthier than beef.

>beef
Oh how little you know

Sorry, steamed clam.

It probably has a lower amount of sodium per serving, simply by virtue of not being prepared in salt water.

S

T

N

U

Depends, if I rub a Krusty Burger against a piece of paper do I get to see my window to weight gain?

E

Q

What is healthier, a Krabby Patty or a frogurt?

The more important question is how healthy is Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chucks?)

>Chuck's Feed & Seed
I don't get it.

Spongebob makes a few jabs at how eating burgers all the time isn't that good for you (NO SQUIDWARD THEY'LL GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR THIGHS) but in-universe Krusty Burger unironically promotes how shit it is. (We start with authentic letter-graded meat..)

E

D

Sneed's F(eed) and S(eed)
Chuck's F(???) and S(???)
Do you get it now?

???

Krabby Patties are the size of thumb tacks.

Healthier than Cam’s spam and ham
Worse than Todd’s cod and sod

You've lost me.

Ok, take the three letters in "Sneed" that lie after the S. This yields us the phoneme "eed." Now, if we insert it into the second part of the title, F(????) and S(????) we get "Sneed's Feed and Seed." Now, what are the last 3 letters of "Chuck?" The Phoneme "uck" is the answer. Now look back at the first sentence for reference, and use the phoneme "uck" to complete the morpheme "F(???) and S(???)

>Chuck's Feed and Seed
Sorry I still don't get it user.

I've never been good at math. Please help.

Ok, so, it's a typical Friday night, and you bring a girl home after a long night of fun and partying with all your close friends. A girl does to you what Chuck does when he F(???)s and S(???)s people. You surely understand now

krusty burger is constantly the butt of jokes about the questionable quality of their food, unlike the krusty krab

What did the girl you went to prom with do to you once you left the party. Surely you had it happen to you user. That's what Chuck did to his clients before Sneed took over the business.

What is this cryptic bullshit.

>Going to prom
Get out, normies.

What?

Krabby patties are big in France. Just sayin.....

LMAO, are you srs this stupid?

KCUS DNA KCUF S'KCUHC

Depends on what the secret ingredient at the Krusty Krab consist off.

It’s not chucks anymore though, it’s sneeds. Why are we arguing over the former ownership of an animated business?

In the ribwich episode, krusty tells the ribheads that the creature the ribwich was made of had gone extinct. Someone asks if it's cow and he says it's smaller and has more legs, which sounds like any form of insect. Idk if it would be considered healthier than a krabby patty, but insects are high in protein and low on environmental impact. It could be healthier than a krabby patty.

Insect is a narrow generalisation. Arthropod would be a better word as then you include crustaceans.

Sneed.

there's nothing to get

it's a place that sells seed and feed

and the owner's name is chuck

dumbass

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

best fictional food

I got that "feed and seed" can be a sexual thing but im still not getting why the place would be called "chuck's fuck and suck" and not "chuck's feed and seed" or simply "chuck's". i feel this joke was poorly constructed

user, you can say fuck and suck here. Shit...