I want to get married so bad that it physically hurts, but its not the right time

i want to get married so bad that it physically hurts, but its not the right time

any books for this feel?

why? 21st century marriages dont last. all youd be doing is choosing the woman youll be paying alimony to for the rest of your life

no comment on this strange goal, but "sorrows of young werther" by goethe, it's a heart-ripping love story about a young man that can't get married because of reasons
read it

the book of mormon

my goal is to marry a young turbo-religious qt (catholic) but not an aesthete-religioso like Mme. Bovary

ill check it out

Are you a woman or something?

If you're too desperate you'll end up a divorced single parent.

This.

better take a trip to rural mexico, thats your best bet

sorry but im not trying to racemix nor do i want my wife to turn into a goblin post-menopause

then you are fucked. no italian catholic qts will touch gringo dick.

You'd prefer a girl who'll look like a melting plastic bag before 35?

Catholicism is gross. I no longer speak to my parents because I harbor nothing but hatred toward them for fucking up my psyche as a child with that disgusting ressentiment shit.

I wanna marry a qt who enjoys fin de siecle occultism and surrealism.

im not even catholic but sorry for your loss.

ill live

yea as long as she doesnt get fat

You must cultivate your own garden before seeking other fields in which to plant you seeds.

>being this much of a pleb

>being this resentful towards his own parents and blaming religion for being mentally weak
the irony guys

Read this, and then watch the adaptation. You won't want to get married anymore.

Not to a 3D woman at least.

Faggots only played music twice. I was lied to. That show was shit and you should feel bad about your underage waifus you disgusting husk of flesh.

Marriageable age is 16 in Japan and they're all at least 17 by the end of the show.

Who cares? You'd be on 2chan if you were in japan where any of that fucking mattered.