What does Veeky Forums think about it? Does Veeky Forums uses the fidget spinner while reading?

What does Veeky Forums think about it? Does Veeky Forums uses the fidget spinner while reading?

No I just jerk off like an adult

jesus, america, you've always been avantgarde of the world, stop spreading retarded shit like that

have you tried it?

i use fidget cubes instead.

My little sister has one, I picked it up and got bored after five seconds and I'm someone who can spend stupid time on useless gadgets

I spin a pen in my hand around my thumb and everyone is in awe because everyone else drops it when they try.

we elected a tv celebrity famous for ruined businesses and corruption into office because he made people laugh by doing trollfaces.

we arent at our peak.

it's a trend, it will die soon, we all know that. But it's still fascinating, how does this happen?
I remember the io-ios. then the tamagoshi. then io-ios made a comeback like 10 years after they were forgotten, and we were left wondering why are we doing this, we're practically adults now it's a fucking toy.
fascinating stuff if you ask me.

It reflects the age we're in. This is clearly the Apple version of useless gadgets

I use a fidget cube. not even joking. they are so much better. keeps my free hand from going to my phone.

Fidget cubes are, literally, reddit

T-thanks capitalism.

Veeky Forums is fidget spinners
reddit is fidget cubes?

Fidget spinners are the ultimate condensation of of the Warencharakter of capitalist existence. We are dead. Fidget spinners prove we are fucking dead and there's no hope of going back. It's the final blow of simulation, of acceleration, whatever you want to call it. Fidget spinners have pushed us over the brink. A single fidget spinner is to Nick Land what Nick Land is to Jurgen Habermas.

I am still doing much more damage to your business than you are to my psyche attempting to demoralize me over the internet.

There's literally nothing wrong with fidget spinners
Hating fidget spinners is more pleb than unashamedly spinning one.
"Wow look at me I'm a critic of consumerist culture and the vapid distractions of modernity that plague humans. This makes me so much more of a smart and informed consumer than them."
Good for you faggot, you're of unique or intelligent for pointing this out. I'm sure the majority of fidget spinner users (myself included) are self-aware of this fact. What does it matter anyway that they are more mindless in their consumption anyway? While your decisions in consumption and recreation might be more cognitive and yet you consume too and it makes little difference, the same chinks and Jews have your money. Your positioning of yourself as an informed consumer is only an attempt to place yourself higher in a social hierarchy of late-capitalism while belittling the peers in your community, quite oftenly people of your race. Quite sad actually.
"Look at me Zog I'm so much more self-conscious than the other goyim, I'm not a sheep like the rest of them"
This isn't even a new phenomena by the way, people have been obsessed with simple novelties for as long as we have existed.

>An attempt to point out, anonymously, that something might be bad is self-aggrandizement
Are you legitimately reta...

>fidget spinner users (myself included)
Oh.

I hold a pencil in my free hand. I would recommend it.

HOLY...

We don't deserve bait this good..............

More liek donal brumf :((((

Hello /pol/

>It's another 'old man claims arbitrary popular trend is the end of civilization as we know it' episode

First it was the bloody protestants
now it's fidget spinners

But isn't this fidget spinner thing a classic example of:
>jew makes something/has idea
>other jews promote it because that's how tribalism works
I mean, that's the only reason two kike idiots who were wrong about everything like Marx and Freud, and thieves like Einstein, still to this day enjoy absurd amounts of acclaim in jewish-run academia.

I don't have ADD so no. Don't appropriate.

>

I actually have autism and still am not proudly autistic enough to use fidget spinners

Ironically, Marx predicted shit like this to a T. It's called commodity fetishism.

Apple is the Apple version of useless gadgets.