I'm new to drinking milk. What is the best tasting kind of milk?

I'm new to drinking milk. What is the best tasting kind of milk?

I'm assuming its whole, but if I'm wrong, please tell me so. Bonus points if you tell me the grossest kind of milk.

Breast milk is the only acceptable joke.

Hippo milk, extremely rich.

Whoke milk is the only correct milk

Skim milk is gross, and tastes like sweet chalky water, and has a lot more sugar than normal whole milk

>9633950
What's 2% like?

get off my board brittlebones

cultured buttermilk is 100% an acceptable answer.

Milk is a conspiracy concocted by the dairy industry. Fuck milk.

stay mad soy boy

Nice try Skellyman
I know what time of year it is

Fuck milk this is the time for Nog!

unhomogenised

whole milk is always best but 2% is okay

Choccie milk of course

you know it to be true

This. 100% or just drink water. and dont believe the /ck memers who say milk is for children. Probably because their parents forced them to finish every glass they poured.

If you like it you like it, so fuck what others say, but my personal preference is whole.

Whole isn't necessarily good for you but you get the most benefit from drinking it. Get a good milk that doesn't have growth hormones though. Around here you can get Shatto or Horizon. Id recommend both.

>milk is for children.
What. It is literally for kids or in this case, bovine calf. In this day and age, there is zero reason to drink milk. Sure, use it for baking, cheese etc but there is no need for adults to drink milk. Muh vitamin D, muh calcium. Go stand in the sun 15 mins a day and eat your meat. The milk industry is literally infantalizing modern Man.

>there is zero reason to drink milk
For pleasure you utilitarian scum

>but there is no need for adults to drink milk
The same could be applied to any beverage except plain old water.

Want to know why I drink milk? Because I fucking love it. It's delicious. Nothing more, nothing less.

The best tasting milk is whole, organic, grass fed milk from a CARTON, not a plastic jug. It just fucking tastes better. Also, plastic jugs are bad for the milk, due to exposure to light.

Almond milk regular can fuck up your body's chemistry and make you gain weight. Use it in my protein shakes and it's a lot better than traditional 2%

In my case I have to drink milk after I consume chocolate because it has to be washed down or I get uncomfortable.