When's the last time you went to an old school red sauce place?

When's the last time you went to an old school red sauce place?

That looks fucking horrendous.

Pic related is the last old school Italian place I went to, a couple months ago. These are an appetizer actually called "Mikey's Big Balls".

... and that DOESN'T look horrendous?

It looks better than dry ass ravioli half covered in basic red sauce, yes.
However, all dishes from those kind of old school places don't look great. They sure as hell shouldn't look dry, though.

Even the bread looks dry as fuck.

yeah nah your pic looks like someone cut off their pus-filled growths and plopped them in a bowl you fucking pleb retard

so do they just blast the food into the bowl from a high pressure hose, or what?

Wow, you're super fucking assblasted, aren't you. I don't give a shit what you think that looks like, I didn't fucking make it. Why don't you call up the restaurant and tell them that, fucking LOL.

It's obviously been baked in the oven, which causes sauce to splatter and bubble. You don't know much about cooking, do you?

you said here >"It looks better than dry ass ravioli half covered in basic red sauce, yes."

no it doesn't

i'm not saying "it looks bad," in a vacuum, i'm saying "it looks worse," in reply to you

it's a subtle semantic difference to be sure, and semantics, i notice, is a category that drooling fucking retards (e.g. you) tend to argue over

You're a fucking moron. This isn't semantics. You gave a general statement about how my pic looked, you didn't even imply "yours looks worse because reasons". You were just directing a general insult. AND now, you're still trying to argue that the first picture looks better, which means you're an assblasted tardfart.

>This isn't semantics.
Why are you retards so obsessed with Jews?

Gtfo

>you didn't even imply "yours looks worse because reasons"
i think most people would have been able to pick up on it. sounds like you're just hooked on phonics

>you're still trying to argue that the first picture looks better
i'm sorry, I didn't know i was picking on a blind kid

ITT:
A senile Italian argues with himself about pasta in his lonely thread.

/thread

I hate those pepper shakers. The crushed red pepper is always a little too big to make it through the holes. Rawr.

fucking this. If you don't put red pepper flakes in a slotted top shaker, you deserve whatever judgement comes your way when you pass.

You're a fucking idiot. Jesus....did you forget your meds this morning? At any rate, you're arguing over fucking nothing because you got your wittle feewings hurt, nothing more.

honestly that garlic bread looks like they put almost no effort into it

>old school red sauce place
is this code for "the shitty standard of 'italian' food we settled for in the 80s"?
No, and why would I?

respect your elders you little vietnam fucking shit

the most appetizing thing in this photo is the glass of ice water.

reddit spacing

/thread

reddit spacing

/thread

reddit Spacey

/thread

>come into thread to act all smug
>posts something more disgusting than the OP
>get's assblasted when people don't disagree with him
this isn't reddit you fucking mong

*agree

Guys, I’m checking these quads
But beyond that you all should be ashamed. This thread is horrid. You know you’re better than this

Samefagging to try and restart his shit tier thread. FUCK OFF.

Stop posting

>:( stop being retarded!

Couple of months ago. Little hole in the wall out in the middle of nowhere. Best sauce I have ever had at a restaurant. First time going there so I had to get spaghetti and meatsauce..

couple weeks ago. went to a local italian deli. got a nice reuben (no pickles) and my friend got a hearty bowl of spaghetti with meatballs.
A1

Same. Fucking. Fag.

I too love the mother fazoli

>is this code for "the shitty standard of 'italian' food we settled for in the 80s"?

... you realize that Italians actually do eat some of this, right?

wtf is a red sauce place?

>italian deli
>reuben
wat

do Italians even have a defined standard of recipes and food quality (other than "mama used to make") or do they just keep moving around the goalpost so their food can never be shit

A generic mom-n-pop Italian-American restaurant. They're called "red sauce" places because they often use the same generic tomato-based sauce in many different dishes--served with pasta, meatball sub, used as pizza sauce, and so on.