Hegelian dialectic

What on earth is /pol/ on about with the term 'Hegelian dialectic'. Look through the /pol/ archive, there are thousands of posts like these:

>I should probably just make a pasta about this at this point, Athism is a mix of marxism, nihilism, and Christianity and all bundled into one core idealogy which focuses its worship around the concept of the Hegelian Dialectic and solipsism, in which solipsism is selectively used to deny certain syllogisms and observable phenomena in the environment. Most athiest are Christians at heart, they have the same moral structures, beliefs, and carry themselves in the manner of heretical but still highly obvious Christians. lrn2 ontology
>This is the hegelian dialectic, Judea's most powerful and efficient weapon. A weapon that plays on the insecurities and fear of the masses that are too afraid or lazy to band together and fight.
>Talk about advance Jewish mind control (aka Hegelian Dialectic)
>I hate to say this guys, altough I support Trump 100% because he is our only option, we are still being played by the jews. Its called the Hegelian dialectic, something people used to discuss here before /pol/ was overrun by newfags, "alt-rights" ctr, and idiotic faggots.
>An excuse to introduce more legislation to CONTROL the chaos. Increased surveillance, police powers etc. Classic Hegelian dialectic.
>The beleif that everything is a complete accident of chemestry and everyone is a soulless machine driven by chemical interactions is an example the duality I speak of. Likewise people who become so fully immersed in religon that they beleive in God's predetermined plan for them. It's the same duality that has been created in people to control the way they react. Hegelian dialectic is a very basic form social engineering and there are much more subtle and advanced methods
>The World has echoes of the Hegelian Dialectic. The Illuminati NWO as the pyramid, and some other on the left, clearly being both controlled by some third party. Perhaps this has been rearranged from the Illuminati being in the obvious middle, to show their possible back-up plan, The Mask, acting like they were not the center.

Why do we laugh at plebbit, tumblr, twitter, whatever, and never this pile of utterly retarded shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/latest-articles/2013/6/3/the-fallacy-delusion-and-myth-of-tikkun-olam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we do laugh at it, it's just that /pol/ is here to "defend" themselves, if you could call it that, so it seems like they're not just being made fun of but "debating" or something.

implying being an atheist is anything but not having faith in a given religion is kinda silly to me. when you start to imagine every person who posts things like this is a brother of Alex Jones it gets a whole lot funnier, like it's one big ass family of Joneses that can't stop posting on Veeky Forums

It's this thread again.

/pol/ posts are not literature.

Because it gives the children and young men here a sense of purpose and unity, exactly what they lost while spending their developing years here.

For those not under the spell, it's too absurd to bother refuting.

Discussion of the Hegelian dialectic is relevant to Veeky Forums. Fuck off.

This is the excuse for all the shitposts meant to attract more /pol/ presence on the board, you're not discussing Hegel, you have not read him, you and your thread go find a fire and die in it.

We're not discussing Hegel, asshole. This is the Hegalian dialectic, pretty fucking different things. Or maybe it's that you have reading comprehension problems. Oh, I'm sorry, I've exposed you as a pseud, does it sting, kiddo?

OP here. I wrote my master's thesis partly on the dialectical self-movement of Der Begriff. That's why I was curious as to what the fuck /pol/ is on about.

Care to enlighten us?

Then ask /pol/.

I'd like to synthesise those cheeks

They tell me it's the Jews. i don't find that a satisfactory answer. That's why I'm asking their presumably well-read contingent on here what it's all about

>we dont laugh at /pol/
are you retarded?

Subtle b8; i r8 8/8

false flag to attract /pol/ over here

See all the butthurt already

This fucking thread is the Hegelian dialectic in action. Keep your eyes open guys.

what did u mean by this?

Artificial creation of /pol/ views vs Veeky Forums views. This tricks you into accepting ideas as one of two prefabricated bundles.

Who orchestrates this dialectic?

the third party is the catholic church, the jesuits in particular they want to destroy freedom and america so they made communism together with the jews, they hate the market because it gives freedom

>be le me in 2030
>becuase the history of oppression against pedos, SJWs and because of the uptight muslims Alt-rights has not only decriminalized CP, but made it mandatory
>ok.jpg
>tfw doesn't really care one way or the other, because I'm such an oldfag
>OTOH I'm so old that I can't tell the difference between a 23y/o and a 11 y/o.
>visit Veeky Forums's /mafiasex/ - Cheeze Pizza
>ha-ha time to fap.jpg
>reliving the fond memories of Sandra etc
>but suddenly
>a wild Alt-right appears
>he lectures the thread about...something
>time to do something else.png
>he'll probably be there for the rest of the week, forget about requests
>at least I saved the pics

>being a pedo

back to /r9k/

In their anti-Semitism, certain /pol/ posters accuse members the Jewish people of manipulating both sides of a(ny) given controversy (ever) so that the ultimate outcome of it is to the greatest advantage of the Jewish people as a collective, and not just to the winners that choose one side.

For example in:
>I hate to say this guys, altough I support Trump 100% because he is our only option, we are still being played by the jews. Its called the Hegelian dialectic
the anti-Semitic story goes that the Jews are manipulating not only the opposition to Trump but his crew as well. Jews on both sides would talk to each other, coordinate, share confidential information, plot together, and ultimately decide who wins, and whoever wins the Gentiles lose, the former are supposed to be unified members of only one tribe and loyal only to it.

>An excuse to introduce more legislation to CONTROL the chaos. Increased surveillance, police powers etc. Classic Hegelian dialectic.
Here again the anti-Semite accuses the Jewish people of instigating terrorism and whatever else on one hand, and pushing for 1984-tier panopticon legislation on the other. The synthesis being the birth a dystopia in which the control over the Gentiles is greater.

/pol/ make it sound like Hegel is some sort of weapon in the hands of the Jews, and the latter clearly do read the former in /pol/'s mind, but what is happening here is that they interpret their alleged machinations through the triadic reading of Hegel's logic of becoming: thesis, antithesis, synthesis. As usual we remind the reader that these are terms that Hegel doesn't use, but that are still taught in classes all over the world.

/pol/ would attribute the invention of playing both sides of a conflict to Jews living before Hegel rather than to him, so they are not blaming Hegel either.

When you're tired of analyzing anti-Semite conspiracies, read this:
jns.org/latest-articles/2013/6/3/the-fallacy-delusion-and-myth-of-tikkun-olam

Ignore them, /pol/ is brainlet central. None of those seem to be accurately using the term, or understand what it means. My guess is they latched onto the connection to Marx without actually realising what it is.

Yeah, but I want to know why they chose Hegel of all people.
The went with the 'cultural marxist' shit for the Frankfurt School which makes a bit of sense seeing as they were Jewish anti-capitalist intellectuals, but fucking Hegel?

It HAD to be Hegel.*

/pol/ are the youngest people I know that are fond of metaphysics, especially when they help reduce things into simple patterns.

They largely concern themselves with conflict or change, which sounds fertile ground for this things, they're like: "Jews on the thesis, Jews on the antithesis, synthesis for the Jews."

Doesn't get any simpler for your anti-Semite. It does everything.

*or rather the tl;dr version of the great philosopher, as clearly it's not the whole package of Phenomenology of the Spirit and Science of Logic.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCKING READ HEGEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would they? I like Hegel, but he is pretty dated.

>Why would they?
Because they reference his dialectical method of argument and thinks is adequately describes whatever conspiracy theory they see operating before them, m8

Der Weltgeist.

Ignore them. They are brittle corrupt children, languishing in their own delusional excuses for inaction.