Recently starting hitting the gym and eating 10x healthier

Recently starting hitting the gym and eating 10x healthier.

Give me extremely easy to make meal ideas.

This is coming from a guy who only knows how to microwave hot pockets for dinner

Start with eggs. They're a good way to learn how to control heat and what it does to food substances.

how are you currently eating 10x healthier if you have no idea how to cook anything

Whos this semen demon?

eating healthy is literal aids.
>rice
>chicken
>spend 2 hours cooking 10 thighs and 2 cups of rice
>eat entire thing in one night
>still weigh 140 pounds at 6'2"
>live off 18 eggs for the next few days
>heart still feels like its going to explode out my chest
>repeat

Are you trying to bulk or cut?

Mila Azul

all i eat is homemade beef jerky, potatoes, onions and sunflower seeds

It's stew season. Can't fuck up a nice stew.

I've lost like 20 pounds since hitting the gym. Just stop eating like an American, it works.

fuck off fatass piece of shit skinny people have it infinitely harder so just shut the fuck up

Pay ten bucks for a cast iron pan, then make some sriracha honey lime chicken wings.

Set oven to bake at 500 fahrenheit.
Put 2 teaspoons of any oil into a bowl, with half a teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
Put a pound and a half of wings into the bowl and toss them until they're coated.
Stick the wings in your pan and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take em out, flip them with tongs, put them in for another 10 minutes.
Then push the broil button and wait for the wings to get as crispy as you want them.
Mix two tablespoons sriracha, one tablespoon honey, and two or three tablespoons of lime juice(alternatively juice a real lime). Add a tablespoon of sesame seeds if you want.
Toss the wings in that sauce, stick them on a plate, and drizzle the rest of the sauce over it.

I don't actually know how healthy sriracha is

>cook mince til brown
>add red beans and chickpeas
>add canned tomato
>cook til hot.

easy, cheap and tons of protein.

Only if you are a retard you can't cook for shit.

>eating food is hard
How can you be such a failure at life that gaining weight is hard? Just eat some calorie heavy food like peanut butter.

People who can't lose weight are fucking pathetic but people who can't gain weight are even worse.

my roommate has been helping me and cooking my meals
bulk

As long as you lift heavy 4-6 times a week it doesn't fucking matter what you eat, just make sure to eat enough. If you're a skeleton, eat 6 or 8 times a day until you want to puke. If you're a fatass, eat 3 times a day until you feel full. Work hard, eat, get swole and repeat bitch nigga

this is a pretty good idea, add shit like cumin and smoked paprika to give it more flavor

also add in some greens (spinach or kale) for micronutrients

put a steak in a pan and cook it until you're ready to eat it

Take a banana put a little half in half and some fruit in a ziplock mash it all up and clump it up in the ziplock and put it in the freezer. It's quick chump ice cream without all the shit that's empty calories. It's pretty filling too.

>Wendy was a he all along
Would still pound the boipucci

>People that habitually eat a lot have a hard time eating less.
>People that habitually eat little have a hard time eating more
Oh wow that's crazy!!!

eating more is objectively harder especially when your trying to cook your own food and not just getting mgdoogals 5 times a day. Skinny people not eating enough can die. Fat people not eating can lose some fucking weight

I can't be the only one that finds this picture creepy.

smoked paprika is boss

I shit you not, I find it attractive and I don't even like men.

>objectively
Don't use that word if you just want hyperbole. And it's much more about habits than anything. Does it require more time? Sure but most people have plenty of free time and waste most of it. Changing how you act, live, and function is harder than the functions themselves.

lol no
People who can't lose weight are fucking pathetic but people who can't gain weight are even worse. The lack of willpower and commitment it takes is astounding.

>dealing with some hunger pangs is harder than gorging yourself until you puke
eat fuck shit you retarded fat asses. going from skinny to big will always be harder and this is a fact. stop being retarded faggots

Lmao, no. It's pretty goddamn easy to eat calorie-dense food you stick. Especially if you actually know how to cook, which makes me wonder why the fuck you're even posting here?

This is actually really good advice. Eggs are the ultimate baby's first cooking.

www.southernplate.com
If you can handle her "the south" bullshit, the recipes are ok
www.thepioneerwoman.com

Sandwiches are always a good idea
Learn to properly steam vegetables, not cook the lights out of them

LOL this manlet is seething
Learn how to fucking eat so you don't look like a bitch

Food literally triggers the release of opioids and dopamine in your brain when you eat it. Are you really so retarded that you think it's harder to do drugs than it is to stop doing them?

Egg sammiches with lettuce n cheese

heres how to gain weight in 3 easy steps
Big Mac
Large Fries
Large Coke

every day until you die at a young age

really easy to make:

pan hot oil in
shallot+garlic+chili sweat for a bit
ground meat

seasoning add whatever something like:salt pepper cumin oyster sauce fish sauce soy sauce cayenne

push stuff to the side and bake a few eggs on the other side of the pan untill it isn't as liquidy then mix all.

finish with some sesame oil over plain rice and some vetgetables.

Same. I started hitting the gym mid august and went from 220 to 198. I still eat fast food twice a week but the other days I usually just eat home made chicken soup

If you cut the two cheat meals out you'd lose more faster.

Learn when meat is cooked and you're basically golden. Worst comes to worst you will burn or make something bland or disgusting but as long as it doesn't poison you it's fine.

Meat plus veg is easy to calculate macros for too

Prawn and Tomato pasta

I just regurgitate whatever Gordon Ramsey tells me to do

>spend 2 hours cooking 10 thighs and 2 cups of rice
Nigga that should take you 30-40 minutes what are you doin?

>granola for breakfast
>sandwich for lunch
>meat & 3 veg for dinner
it's seriously not fucking hard

Just eat this by the spoonful. SO GOOD.