Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/150077648
youtube.com/watch?v=mnl5X5MQKTg
youtube.com/watch?v=AqmLZugsr2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not loving Bob Dylan

vimeo.com/150077648

based bobby D

>tfw are the single most distinctive poetic voice alive, and random autists on a Micronesian crocheting channel insult your contributions

>being OP
>still not getting that Dylan is still trolling strong
youtube.com/watch?v=mnl5X5MQKTg

didn't know how much of a dick dylan was until now

>obama on dylan
>Here’s what I love about Dylan: He was exactly as you’d expect he would be. He wouldn’t come to the rehearsal; usually, all these guys are practicing before the set in the evening. He didn’t want to take a picture with me; usually all the talent is dying to take a picture with me and Michelle before the show, but he didn’t show up to that. He came in and played “The Times They Are A-Changin’.” A beautiful rendition. The guy is so steeped in this stuff that he can just come up with some new arrangement, and the song sounds completely different. Finishes the song, steps off the stage… comes up, shakes my hand, sort of tips his head, gives me just a little grin, and then leaves… That was our only interaction with him. And I thought: That’s how you want Bob Dylan, right? You don’t want him to be all cheesin’ and grinnin’ with you. You want him to be a little skeptical about the whole enterprise.

I finally know where the intro to that Death Grips song comes from.

boomers have a point when they talk about the 60s

holy shit imagine someone this fucking cool making the media circuit today. every musician today is a fucking square compared to this guy

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

it actually comes from a Charles Manson interview

That Obama guy is okay you know

The one saving grace of this whole farce is that Dylan seems to realize it's terrible just as much as we do, and he's acting accordingly.

kanye west

*whom
>faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AqmLZugsr2w

now i see why steve jobs loved dylan

Is it just me or is he kind of stupid?

It's just you.
He was always lumped in as a protest singer, the media always tried to make him out to be a progressive hippie, so he meme'd the fuck out of them at that press conference when they were clamouring for him to tell them what his 'message' was.

-It seems to have some philosophy in it. I'd like to know what it represents to you – you're a part of it . . .
-I haven't really looked at it that much.

-I've thought about it a great deal.
-It was just taken one day when I was sittin' on the steps y'know – I don't really remember too much about it.

-I thought the motorcycle was an image in your songwriting. You seem to like that.
-Oh, we all like motorcycles to some degree.

-Do you think of yourself primarily as a singer or a poet?
-Oh, I think of myself more as a song and dance man, y'know.

>Oh, we all like motorcycles to some degree.
>Oh, I think of myself more as a song and dance man, y'know.

How can anyone not love Bob Dylan

>"so, uh, all I can hope for you to do is, uh... all your ideas in your own head, somehow, wherever they are..."
>long silence while the interviewer looks away
Holy fuck.