If there was an award for Least Likely To Succeed in your area, who would win it?

If there was an award for Least Likely To Succeed in your area, who would win it?

There is an all-vegan restaurant in my area. A girl I was dating dragged me there once. The menu was sandwiches made with gluten free "bread" and shit like vegan mayo, and soups. I had a black bean burger because it was the most tolerable thing on the menu. Also, the restaurant was very quiet despite it being dinner time and the patrons were all women, very feminine men, and a pair of Indians for some reason.

Me :(

>tfw we memed go za into existence

M E M E
A
G
I
C

>Indians for some reason
A lot of indians are vegetarian, so a vegan place would be a safe choice

Hooters, in Montreal

no one I've met who has been there said it was a good experience. They all report that they would rather go to a proper strip club for tits or a proper brasserie for food. The food is (supposedly) terrible and overpriced, and the girls don't even wear anything particularly provocative compared to normal servers in the area.

I've also heard it's very sports bar-sy but the TVs are way too loud even on nights where there isn't anything interesting being played, so you can't hang with your group because your ears will just bleed from the Principality of Morocco ParaNational Speed Weaving And Loom Arts Games being played at 900dB

>not taking off your toque and scarf indoors
why do hipsters living in moderate climates do this?

why do vegans look like they are dying?

they are, like all americans

reposting from other thread

>american """cuisine"""

>non-americans are immortal

thats the power of cheap socialized medicine, subsidized generic medications, and the Renault Twingo

More like German "cuisine". American cuisine is incredibly broad and can include many things like soul food, creole, New England/Manhattan Chowder, and chicken noodle soup.

>cheap
>60% of your wealth gets taken from you if you make more than minimum wage
lmao, just wait until the shitskins cause the system to collapse

Taco Bell opening in Australia this weekend
>same food options
>double the price (literally)
>no unlimited drink fills
>abbos and minorities chosen to serve customers bc mah diversity

Their model plan here is guaranteed fail.
Having said that, the first few weeks will be busy until word gets out how shit tier it is.
I actually thought it was ok-good tier when in America but the price alone here will guarantee its downfall.

Hey America *acid attack* why don't you *gets stabbed* ban guns *nail bomb goes off* so then you'll be safe *gets hit by truck* like us?

>lmao, just wait until the shitskins cause the system to collapse
you mean the thing that happened to america? how embarrassing for you.

>talk shit about vegans
>BBBUT MUH GUNS....!!!
americans confirmed for being unrepentant vegans

>be american
>get trampled during a cartoon-inspired szechuan sauce riot

keep gloating

>be european
>mind your own business
>get acid thrown in your face

>h-he insulted america
>h-h-h-h-he must be from [place i personally dislike]!
lol. you can never answer for your own faults. all you can do is point at your own shitty tabloids' representations of other countries. absolutely pathetic.

>be american
>get shot
>again

lol

idc

I'd hardly call Chicago's climate "moderate"

I'd hardly call America "white"

How deluded are you that you think Europe has a homicide rate that even comes close the America?

How misinformed are you to not realize the bulk of that is niggers killing other niggers?

America doesn't have these protests about them? Keep in mind those guys are not Dutch and this picture was not taken in the Netherlands.