This guy walks up to you and puts pineapple on your pizza

>this guy walks up to you and puts pineapple on your pizza
how do you respond?

Thanks, I love pineapple pizza, if done right

This guy looks like he would have a fresh pineapple so I can't imagine it going too wrong

I thank him and offer to share my can of Spam.

Give him a taste of beer and watch his society crumble.

Also eat the pizza.

I say thank you and share it with him, then we get shit faced, hang out all night, and then I go home.

A real thread died for this. I hope you get cancer, OP.

i do whatever it takes to get invited to his family home for dinner or a weekend barbecue. imagine, a whole pig. and probably the friendliest most christian people you will ever meet. eat whatever is put in front of you, and die happy.

My sides went to the moon thank you

Mahalo, bro. You want a slice?

I take him to the chinese restaurant and order him chicken katsu with sweet and sour sauce as payback

You mean a McChicken thread, right?
Speaking of pineapple I would try the Aloha Mac.

>Native Hawaiian
>Making Hawaiian pizza
Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada you fucking idiot.

You mean listerine, it comes in plenty of flavors, too.

I'd fucking laugh a full-belly guffaw. Then I'd buy that guy a beer and make friends.

Would mean the guy has a good sense of humor and is cool as fuck about the whole "cultural appropriation" bullshit.

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say... It's time for a dicking

I simply hope my sauce isn't too tanrgy. People cry havoc about pineapple on pizza all the time but then will go straight for a Home Run Inn or any other tangy acidic sauce, just because they don't know how to work their flavor profiles doesn't mean citrus can't work with sauce.

That's a Hawaiian.

We know. Hawaiians are native Americans.

Hawaiians didn't come from Siberia/Alaska. They traveled by boat from Polynesia.

Thanks dude

I call him a filthy canadian and give him a poutine made with shredded cheese instead of curds.

thanks bro, you bring any salt?

I set out to become ultra-rich, then I hire professionals to kidnap him and his whole family. They will spend the rest of their miserable lives, which I intend to prolong as much as possible with a staff of highly skilled medics, floating in fresh pineapple juice, with their skin slowly dissolving.

Kek

I'd introduce him to Ja/ck/

but pineapple isnt even native to hawaii you dolt

I'm white, so I take his land and make him work a menial job for the rest of his life.