What is the most expensive meal you fags have eaten so far this year...

what is the most expensive meal you fags have eaten so far this year. I went to a steakhouse with my young republicans club and we had a bill that was $2100 for 8 people.

My steak was decent but I would not have paid $80 if I was paying with my own money

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.co.nz/Restaurant_Review-g274741-d6610490-Reviews-Sherlock_Holmes_Pub-Bialystok_Podlaskie_Province_Eastern_Poland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$70 for a Caesar salad, porterhouse au poivre (no rub, just the pepper sauce), and loaded baked potato. It was damned tasty.

350-400 dollars for 2 people.

Like $20 for a couple of appetizers at a dive
I don't eat out except for with one person

this is bait right? thats so fucking burnt lmao enjoy your $70 carcinogens

Just a random pic I found. I don't have a pic of the steak I ate.

Eh maybe $150 for 2 people.

I will counter with my cheapest meal this year, in Indonesia, padang restaurant in jakarta for 5: 400,000 rupiah (about $30). Or maybe the cafeteria style in Solo for 6 at like $25 total

400$ per person. tasting menu that took like 5 hrs at del posto. I don't really believe in eating extravagantly like that any more, too wasteful, so I wouldn't repeat, but brooks headley made some sick desserts and it was kinda fun.

While i was in Iceland I had a $600 meal for 2, but it did include drink pairings with each of the 7 courses. It was at VOX in Iceland two months ago. i wanted to go to DILL as it had just received its Michelin star but didn't get a table

About $35 on my birthday. I don't go out much, I'm focused on buying useful things. Need a bed and a car would be nice, it sucks to sleep on a musty old couch and walk everywhere or ask people for rides, especially now that it's getting cold and will snow soon.

I went to Kauai with my GF and her mom (her highscool graduation present)(no I'm not underaged, I'm older than her)

We went to dinner at the Grand Hyatt one week and then at the Saint Regis the next week-Pic related. I think it was over 500 each time for the 3 of us. The Ahi and fried green onions with a cilantro emulsion at the Hyatt was definitely the best meal I've ever had, but at the St. Regis I had a pineapple and spiced rum tatin with toasted coconut ice cream and that was the best dessert of all time.
Take me back Veeky Forums

The funny thing is, even eating a $150+ meal doesn't beat getting big green coconuts out of trees and smashing them open on rocks and pouring the juice into your mouth.

like $20 raman

I am the guy from the pro brewer thread..I ate at French Laundry, didn't pay. It was pretty amazing, I would rather have a steak in my backyard and a potato with 10 Bells Two Hearted cans

Awesome bro, do you fucking love beards and football too?

>young republicans club
fag

something like 140 euros at a michelin starred restaurant

Kek, that's the first thing I saw and afterwards the swim bladders. Good eye, user.

>LOLLLL LOOK AT HOWW MUCH MOOONEEYYYYY I WASTE ON MY WELL DONE STEAKS LOLLL IMMA REPUBLICAAAANNNNN HAHA JUST LETTING YOU KNOW SWEATY :) :)
>btw heres some dumb latina bitch trying too hard to be an anime
americans are disgusting creatures.

>getting big green coconuts out of trees and smashing them open on rocks and pouring the juice into your mouth

That sounds so good, and I also would probably enjoy that more. Here in flyover land, the best we have are these young green coconuts that cost $5. If they were cheaper, I'd drink them every day.

650 dollars for two at a time star Michelin place with a girl I tried to win back. Foolish and moronic action on my behalf and the food was good but not justifying such a price

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

i fucking love science actually XD carl sagan is my favorite whenever theres (((fresh))) apple pie on the menu i ask if they invented the universe first XD

$45 for myself at mcdonalds

how's that 100,000$ hospital bill you racked up at the last mass shooting you were in treating you?

went to some french restaurant in downtown toronto at a conference. had about a bottle of shitty free conference wine, some nice spring salad, some kind of soup, risotto, some chicken pasta dish, and chocolate cake. bill would have been around 200 but conference so i didn't pay nuffin

most expensive i've paid for myself is probably 3 glasses of wine, some hipster duck tacos, and tomato soup w/ my gf, about 100 for us both (plus 40 or so for the concert tickets - music venue/restaurant/winery combo)

This is bait, but i would murder people to suck hitomi tinakas tits.

how's your face after that acid attack horribly disfigured you for life?

the last terror attack in my country was AGAINST muslims. try harder you yanqui dipshit

lol you have a real chip on your shoulder

i don't care what eurotrash backwater you live in or what goes on there you pissant

I appreciate your reply but shitposting aside I hope you aren’t being sarcastic about carl sagan and take the time to watch the cosmos series

cosmos is pop sci trash and you're a retard just like every other american for thinking it's Le Important Show XD and not simply reading an actual book

go back to /r/ifuckinglovescience

Terrible post. Please spare this board your ignorance

Wait do you underage retards not understand I’m talking about the original cosmos with Carl Sagan?

$125 Omakaze

other than that generally anytime i go out to eat and order drinks it ends up around 90 dollars

>"there are more stars in the galaxy than there are atoms in the universe"
-you

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty,

well this thread went down the shitter

>come back after 6 hours
>people are talking about mass shootings
just keep it together for one fucking thread Veeky Forums aka Greater /pol/

>be amerishart
>get mad when someone brings up the absolute state of public safety in his "country" and shart pants in anger

This place:
tripadvisor.co.nz/Restaurant_Review-g274741-d6610490-Reviews-Sherlock_Holmes_Pub-Bialystok_Podlaskie_Province_Eastern_Poland.html
Prices are not inflated like in place you went. But I spent whole saturday drinking delicious beer and eating with friends. We paid about 300$, and that is not small sum in Poland.

It definitely is mildly upsetting when you do that. Not because I have any sense of pride in my country, but because it's inflammatory, off-topic, and usually derails the thread. I was hoping to be shocked by high numbers and neat stories in this thread, but instead half of it became a bog of superficial nationalistic shitflinging. What for? Is it that difficult to read the word "Republican" and not go full fit?

>Latina
YOU WENT TOO FUCKING FAR

>YOU MISIDENTIFIED MY MYSTERY MEAT WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Can't tell the difference between an Asian and a Latino
Gods I hope I never have to see the rubble you cook

Some $5 pizza I bought few months ago

I cook my own normally but every few months buy fast foods.

Hows samefagging in multiple threads going for you? By the way just because you dont have means to defend your daughter when shes groomed and raped by bearded "asians" in the near future doesnt mean the rest of the world cant.

>Defending your country from foreign invaders imported by a pant-shitting geriatric inbred
>terror attack
Cuck'd and chuck'd

>the American perspective bought to you by Fox News
Can’t make this shit up.

By the way your a lying faggot.
>2017, 15 September: A London tube train was targeted, witnesses reported a flash and bang.[66] 30 people were injured, mostly with Flash burns and Crush injuries, but there were no fatalities. The threat level was raised to his highest point of critical soon after.[67]
Why do you try so hard to defend the people who want to kill you?
The epitome of cuckoldry.

*you’re

O B E S E
B
E
S H A R T I N T H E M A R T
E

Ask me that after Dec 15 when I take my fiancee and her brother to see Star Wars at a dine-in theater. As of now I think I've only spent $40 on the both of us for chinese takeout.

Oh, you got me!!
>"hehe i know you've just proven me wrong with facts, but ALAS!! You've made a grammatical error! Tough luck, kiddo..."

>american poster gets all his posts deleted
wew lad

I only mentioned the young republicans to let people know they were paying the bill and not me. desu I was shitting bricks hoping i dont spill steak all over my suit or burp and fart like I normally do when i eat by myself

about £40 I think, three courses and a bottle of wine at a good local place.
>While i was in Iceland I had a $600 meal for 2

Fucking ridiculous.

>but it did include drink pairings with each of the 7 courses.

Drink pairings? Oh well I guess that's ok then?

400 chf (like 440usd) for 2 persons.
michelin restaurant , was worth it

Lmao young republican can't afford his own meal. I'm sure you're baiting but if not, your fanciful high-class stylings are beyond half-baked if you don't even generate wealth yourself, and your club is nothing more than a male-themed overpriced tea party, you could have made that yourself but you didn't because you can't and you like to spend money because it makes you feel. I sincerely hope you understand your father is funding you so that you will have confidence and enjoy wealth enough to eventually learn how to work for it, because as is you are merely an inert accessory to his own sense of self-worth.